Adidas running , adidas Running , Pearl Ash One Grey White Ftwr Edgebounce 97282nkwx8694-Women'sAdidas Manchester United 3rd adizero Trikot 2015-2016 Gr. S, player version
Adidas Manchester United dédicacé Daley Blind, Fellouani, Marcos red, Matic
Adidas Manchester United Home 2017 18 Mens Football Shirt
Adidas Manchester United Otros Herrera Camiseta de Equipo Soccer los men
ADIDAS MANIA PREDATOR SG PRO FOOTBALL BOOTS PRECISION SUPERNOVA
Adidas Men ACE 16.2 HG Primemesh Cleats Volt Soccer Football shoes Spike BB4034
Adidas Men Boots shoes Soccer Copa 17.3 Firm Ground Cleats Football New BB6358
Adidas Men Equipment 10 Haptic Training shoes Running White Sneakers shoes CG4226
Adidas Men Nemeziz 17.1 FG Cleats Green Soccer Football shoes Boot Spike CP8935
Adidas Men PREDATOR 18.1 SG Cleats White Soccer Football shoes Boot Spike CP9261
Adidas Men's ACE 15.1 Leather Soft Ground Football Boots
Adidas Men's Ace 17.1 Leather Fg for Soccer Training shoes 13
Adidas Mens adiStar Boost Running shoes - bluee
Adidas Mens Alphaskin Sport Long Sleeve Compression T-Shirt White
Adidas Mens Boys Predator 18.4 FxG Football Boots CP9267 Size 7 New
Adidas Men's Copa 17.3 Fg Football Boots
Adidas Mens Copa Glgold 19.2 SG Football Boots Studs Trainers Sports shoes White
Adidas Men’s Essential Star Sport Running shoes Bright Royal bluee B40307 Sale
Adidas Mens Football FC Bayern München UCL Jersey Shirt 2016 2017 White ...
How are we doing this?
Adidas Men's Glgold 15.2 FG Leather Moulded Stud Football Boots Firm Ground Green
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Adidas Mens Lite Racer Adapt Trainers Sports shoes Knit Knitted Ortholite
Adidas Men's Nemeziz 17.3 Ag Football Boots
Adidas Mens Nemeziz Messi 18.3 Firm Ground Football Boots Studs Trainers Sports
Adidas Mens orange X 17;4 Solar Soccer Cleats 6.5 G6712062
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Adidas Mens Predator 19.1 Football Boots Studs Trainers Sports shoes Grey
Adidas Mens Pure Boost DPR Running shoes Road Lace Up Lightweight Knit Stretch
Adidas Mens Rare Manado TRX FG 147341 Red Grey Soccer Cleats Football Size 7
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Adidas Mens RMCF Real Madrid Away Shirt
Adidas Mens Solar Glide Running shoes Trainers Sneakers Grey Sports Breathable
Adidas Men's Tubular Runner Fourness Originals Running shoes
Adidas Mens Weightlifting shoes US 12 3
Adidas Mens X 18.1 FG Football Boots Firm Ground Mesh Upper Studs
Why does it work?
Adidas Men X 17.1 FG Cleats Mint bluee Soccer Football shoes Boot Spike CP9163
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Adidas Messi 15.1 Firm Ground AG Mens Football Boots - bluee
Adidas Messi 15.3 IN Men's Football Soccer Boots shoes, Size
Adidas Messi 16.1 Soccer Cleats SZ 5.5 bluee Running White Warning BA9143 BA9142
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharADIDAS Lite Racer black green; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Adidas Messi 16+ Pureagility FG Limited Edition silver black blue [S76487]
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar ADIDAS LITE RACER REBORN F36642 HERREN SPORTSCHUHE SNEAKERS TURNSCHUHE black, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Adidas Mundial Team (019228) Fußball Kunstrasenschuh ehem. UVP 129,99 EUR
Adidas nemeziz 17.1 FG J Kids White bluee
Adidas Nemeziz 17.2 FG Mens Football Boots US 9 3 REF 5815
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 AG - bluee 10.5UK (A84)
Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 Firm Ground Football Boots Ink Solar Energy Mens 10.5 Messi
Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FxG Men's Football Boots Size 10
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Adidas Lite Racer Running shoes Womens Jogging Trainers Sneakers Ladies – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Adidas NEMEZIZ 18.3 AG J Kids yellow blue
Adidas NEMEZIZ 18.3 TF J Kids Weiss black
Adidas Nemeziz Messi 17.1 Fußballschuhe Fussballschuhe Kinder FG Firm Ground 470
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Adidas Nemeziz Messi 18.1 Football Boots Firm Ground Juniors Green Soccer Cleats
Adidas Nemeziz Messi Tango 18.4 In J Kinder Fußballschuhe Hallenschuhe DB2397
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.3 TF M TURF Soccer Boots Cleats Mens BB3657 SZ 8.5
Adidas Neo Cloudfoam Xpression Womens Running Trainers shoes - Lime Green
Adidas Originals EQT Support 93 17 G 13,5 (2913)
ADIDAS ORIGINALS SWIFT RUN J B37117 DAMEN SNEAKER TURNSCHUHE SPORT pink PINK NEU
ADIDAS P ABSOLADO LZ TRX FG - ADULTS FIRM GROUND FOOTBALL BOOTS - V22103 - NEW
Adidas Performance F5 TRX FG Football Boots Infrared UK Size 8 EM123 121 SALEx
Adidas Performance Men's Sport Fitness Shirt Freelift Stripe bluee
Adidas performanceterrex Agravic Men's Running shoes Casual shoes Running shoes
Adidas Powerlift 4.0 Weightlifting shoes - Pink
Adidas Predator 18.1 FG J Kids pink
Adidas Predator 18.2 FG black Weiss
Adidas Predator 18.3 Firm Ground Junior Football Boots - Yellow
Adidas PREDATOR 18 LACELESS Football Boots SIZE 7.5(UK MENS) USED
Adidas Predator 19.3 Fußballschuhe Fussballschuhe Kinder Jungen AG FG 6284
Adidas Predator Absolion LZ TRX FG Fußballschuhe Q21661 blue Größe 41 1 3 NEU
Adidas Predator AdiPower SG Football Boots Size 7 uk
Adidas Predator Instinct Fg Size 8.5UK
9 ,sueniriP /C
añulataC ,àrleC 06471
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Tread: ||Neutral|
| Shoes width: ||Standard width|| Drop: ||9-12 mm|
| Recommended use: ||Running|| Color: ||White|
| Brand: ||adidas|| Footwear weight: ||250gr to 300gr|