Tight Mesh Id Adidas Fitness Cg1026 Trousers, Training Run 97282nkwx31023-Trousers & LeggingsAdidas MESSI 16.3 FG BA9021
Adidas Messi 16.3 TF BA9856 Soccer Cleats Football shoes Boots Futsal Turf gold
Adidas Messi 16.4 FG Firm Ground Mens Football Boots Size bluee Pink Z74
Adidas Messi 16+ Pureagility FG AG BB1871 RARE Limited Edition
Adidas Messi 16+ Pureagility SG AQ3516 RARE Limited Edition
Adidas messi football boots gold kids
ADIDAS MILAN 2012 CAMISETA JUNIOR NIÑO SHIRT JERSEY 14 AÑOS
Adidas Mundial Goal, Unisex Adults' Football Boots 5
Adidas Mundial Team, Unisex Adults' Football Boots 13 UK
Adidas NEMEZIZ 17.1 FG (BB6079) Soccer Cleats Football shoes Boots
Adidas NEMEZIZ 17.1 FG J Kids blue yellow
Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 Firm Ground Boots
Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 Soft Ground Mens Football Boots - orange
Adidas NEMEZIZ 17.2 FG black
Adidas NEMEZIZ 17+ 360Agility FG orange black
Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360Agil SG S82281 blue yellow 3 Stollen Fussballschu
Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 FG Firm Ground Football Boots Juniors Green Soccer Cleats
Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 FG S80604 shoes Calcio Terreni Duri
Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 Fußballschuhe Fussballschuhe Fußball Kinder AG Football 6403
How are we doing this?
Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FG Mens Football Boots
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Adidas NEMEZIZ 18.1 FG Kids Weiss black
Adidas Nemeziz 18.3 Ag bluee White
Adidas Nemeziz 18.3 FG Outdoor Soccer Cleats Youth Size 12.5
Adidas Nemeziz 18.4 FG Firm Ground Football Boots Juniors Soccer shoes Cleats
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Adidas NEMEZIZ Messi 17.1 FG BY2405 BY2406 41 42 43 44 45 8 8,5 9 9,5 10,5 white
Adidas Nemeziz Messi 17.3 ( Fg
Adidas Nemeziz Messi 18.1 FG Firm Ground Football Boots Mens Soccer shoes Cleats
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Adidas Nemeziz Messi 18.3 Junior FG
Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.1 Football Trainers
Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.3 in Indoor J Kids Red
Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers Soccer Street Mens US 10.5 BNIB bluee Laceless
Adidas Neo Label Adidas Pace Plus Mens Trainers, Mens
Why does it work?
Adidas Nitrocharge 1.0 TRX SG Mens Football Boots ART F32781
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Adidas Ocean storm nemeziz youth size FG Football boots new with box
Adidas Originals Fashion League Skirt Women Skirts bluee Mini Skirts Lifestyle
Adidas Originals STAN SMITH MEN'S SHOES, WHITE COLLEGIATE RED- US 10,10.5 Or 11
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharAdidas Messi 15.4 IN football trainers B32902 eu 46 us 11.5 NEW+BOX; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Adidas Originals X FARM Women's Florera Tropical Bird Print Tight Fit Leggings
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Adidas Messi 15.4 TF Junior Football Trainers 35.5, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Adidas Paul Pogba Ace Tango 17+ Purecontrol TF Size 8.5 US 8UK
Adidas Performance Energy Bounce 2 Ladies Running shoes AQ3159 Eur 37
Adidas Performance Mens Crazytrain Boost Running Court shoes rrp
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Adidas Performance Olympique Lyon Training Top Men Jerseys;Shirts;Kits White
Adidas Performance Women Fitness Leisure shoes Arianna Cloudfoam W Green White
Adidas Powerlift 4.0 Mens Weightlifting shoes - bluee
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Adidas Messi 16.1 FG AG - S79625 Soccer Cleats Football shoes Boots – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Adidas Predator 18.1 FG blue green
Adidas Predator 18.1 Fußballschuhe Fussballschuhe Kinder FG Firm Ground 3386
Adidas Predator 18.3, AG, Mens Football Boots, Size
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Adidas Predator 18.3 Firm Ground Mens Football Boots - White
Adidas predator 18+ FG football boots size 6
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Adidas Predator 19.3 AG Football Boots Mens Gents Firm Ground Laces Fastened
Adidas Predator 19.4 FxG J Kids blue silver
Adidas Predator Adipower TRX FG Gr.45 1 3 US 11 Neu New With Box
Adidas Predator Instinct FG B35452 RARE Limited Edition
ADIDAS PREDATOR LZ TRX FG Firm Ground Football Soccer Boots Moulded Studs
Adidas Predator Powerswerve Control TRX FG Gr.42 2 3 US 9 New with box
Adidas Predator Precision Originals RARE BNIB
Adidas Predator Tango 18.3 Astro Turf Football Trainers Mens Yellow Soccer shoes
Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 IN Indoor DB2136
Adidas Predito Instinct FG B35493 Size 3 (00092611) RRP 54.99
Adidas Pureboost RBL Running shoes RRP Size
Adidas Questra SG Fußball Stollen Schuh black blue white ale Größen Neu
Adidas Real Madrid CF Mens Football Soccer Home Jersey Shirt Top 2017 2018
Adidas Real Madrid Trikot Home Kids 2017 2018
Adidas Revenge boost 2 M B22915 Men Running Trainers
Adidas S77065 Mens ACE 17.3 FG Soccer shoes- Choose SZ color.
ADIDAS SCARPA COSMIC 2.0 - ANTBLK - 9.5 (4059323553720)
42 edanemorP renhazraM
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Style: ||Leggings|
| Material: ||58 % Cotton / 31 % Polyester / 11 % Elastane|| Exact Color: ||black|
| Activity: ||Pilates, Yoga, Running & Jogging, Walk, Fitness, Fitness Studio & Training|| EAN: ||Does not apply|
| Functional Equipment: ||Breathable, Extra Light, Wicking|| Brand: ||adidas|