waist elastic Maddy Montar Breeches Royal Navy 97282qwil8694-Jodhpurs & BreechesMultisportshirt bernina bordeaux taglia s 2010300225 Bergfieber ciclismo
Multisportshirt bernina grey taglia m 2010300231 Bergfieber ciclismo
Multisportshirt bernina mostarda taglia xl 2010300238 Bergfieber ciclismo
Multisportshirt bordala bianco blue taglia xxl Bergfieber ciclismo
Multisportshirt BORDALA green size L Bergfieber bike
Multi-sport shirt bordala white blue size s 2010300245 Bergfieber cycling
Munchkin USAOPOLY CTZ1796 Dbg - Forever Evil
Munich Continental White , Indoor football Munich , football , Football Boots
Munich Jump IND 310225
Muscle Exercise Equipment Home Fitness Equipment Double Wheel Abdominal Roller
Mustad 10827NP-BN-7 0 Livebait Hooks 25CT 7528
Mustad 3407SSDT7 0100 3407SSD 0 100Ct 2X Strong Oshaugh Hook 6073
Mustad 39960ST-DT-16 0-100 Classic Circle Hook, Size 16 0, Curved In
Mustad 7699DT10 010 7699D 0 10CT Sea Master Hook 6043
MUSTAD 7732 10 0 10CT STAINLESS STEEL SEADEMON HOOK 0179-0060
MUSTAD BIG MOUTH TUBE BAIT HOOKS--4 0-38104R-1000 HOOKS--NEEDLE POINT-X STRONG
Mustad Pro Wear Casual bluee Full Zip Hoody Hoodie - All Sizes
Musto Ladies ZP176 Performance T Shirt
How are we doing this?
MUST SEE NWOT New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro FG 250 MSFPFWF4 (World Cup shoes) 10.5 D
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Mütze SealSkinz Skull Cap black Gr.S M (55-57cm)
MyKronoz Zesport 2 460 mAh, Smartwatch, Touchscreen, blueetooth, Heart rate mon,.
My Medals Stainless Steel Medal Hanger Display
My Zone MZ-3 Latest blueetooth Heartrate Heart Rate Monitor BRAND NEW AWESOME
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Nalini Agnocasto Team Competition Bike Cycling Bibshorts Small
NALINI CYCLING JERSEY SHIRT L
Nalini Novo Nordisk Pro Cycling Team Women's Cycling Jersey Small
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Nalini PRO Road Man Bib Short Trägerhose black purple (UVP 179,90 EUR)
NALINI TEAM Kurzarmtrikot NOFRES
Nappe filet de peche 50mm en monofil hauteur 3m longueur 100m en 33 100ème
Nash apache 12 Speed 5 Rod holder
Nash BP12 Fast Drag Big Pit Reel Brand New 2017 - Free Delivery
Why does it work?
Nash Carp Cradle Deluxe Carp Fishing T0130
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Nash Dwarf 3 Rod Carry System 10ft Rutenfutteral Rutentasche Futteral 134x29x24
Nash Dwarf Rod Abbreviated Handle 9ft 2.75lb Fishing Rod NEW - T1520
Nash H-Gun 2 Man Dome Winterskin
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMULTISPORT Heart Rate Monitor WATCH water proof for Running Swimming Cycling; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Nash Indulgence Daddy Long Legs Chair Camo T9751 Carp Fishing Chair
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Multisporthose Bergfieber ENDURO grey blue Gr. M, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Nash Indulgence Summer Shroud Covers ALL SIZES
Nash KNX Beanie Mat
Nash KNX Rod Holdall
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Nash Mk3 2 Man Double Top Bivvy
Nash Pursuit 12ft 3.5lb Cork Handle Carp Rod x3 Brand New 2017
Nash Scope Cork Swan-Off 6ft Karpfenrute Stalkingrute Stalking Rute Rod
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Multisporthose Bergfieber ENDURO grey Gr. M – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Nash Scope Snide 6ft 3lb Carp Rod Cork Handle
Nash Spod Marker Braid 300m
Nash Titan Hide XL Waterproof Infill New
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Nash Venom 12 3lb Fishing Rod
NASRI N°22 MARSEILLE
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Navico Lowrance Active Imaging 2-in-1 Transducer
Navitas XT1 Green Trainers Fishing Footwear All Sizes NEW Carp Fishing
NEAK PEAK CHAQUETA ESQUÍ HOMBRE GABRIEL SF
Neon Buddha Women's Ciana Tunic - Choose SZ color
NETL309145 FreeMotion Elite 4000 Walking Belt 2ply Premium + Free 1oz Lube
NEU ADIDAS F50 ADIZERO TRX FG FUßBALLSCHUHE PREDATOR TUNIT ACE SL
NEU Deeper Smart Sonar Pro SET + Night Fishing Cover + Flex Arm Echolot Halter
NEU Fox Micron RX+ Set - 2 mal Funk-Bissanzeiger + Receiver + Koffer CEI156
NEU NIKE TANJUN GS 818384-061 DAMEN SNEAKER TURNSCHUHE SPORTSCHUHE black pink
New 100% Campo Sunglasses Polished bluee Electric bluee Cycling Surfing MX Fishing
NEW 2017 BAHRAIN MERIDA JERSEY BIB HOBBY SET KIT CYCLING TOUR DE FRANCE NIBALI
NEW 2018 Daiwa Tatula SV TW 103HSL,103XSL left hand lowprofile multiplier reel
NEW 2018 Prologic C1α Carp Rod 3,60m 2,75lb; 3,00lb 2 sec. canne da carpa
NEW 2019 DAIWA TATULA 100HL 6.3 1 LEFT HAND BAITCAST FISHING REEL TTU100HL
NEW 2 in 1 Swage Tool from bluee Bottle Marine
NEW 9' 7wt Helios (3F) Free Shipping
New Adidas F10 TRX HG J White Soccer Cleats Tunit 50.8 Style Football Size US-6
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Montar|