MAX33lb POWER MAX Casting AVANI VARIVAS LINE PE MORRIS 200m LINE Fishing 97282qwil3774-Braided LineMustad 7732-SS-6 0-10 Southern and Tuna Hook, Size 6 0, Forged, Knife
Mustad 7766d 8 0 Sábalo Gancho 100ct
Mustad 9510 XXXC 8 0 blueed Steel Open Ring Salmon Muskie Lure Hooks Qty 500
Mustad Dry Carryall 500D Tarpaulin PVC 50L Carryall Lugage Outdoors Sea Fishing
MUSTAD HOOKS 92263--2X SHORT SHANK--goldPLATED--REVERSED-SIZE 10--1,000 COUNT-
MUSTAD SEA DEMON FORGED--KNIFE EDGE--BRAZED RING--LONG PT-7731-13 0--COUNT IS 10
Musto Active Seam Winter Fleece Rain & Wind Proof Breeches Size 8 25 26 Waist
Musto riding coat
MUST SEE 2018 199.99 NWOT New Balance Furon v4 Pro FG MSFPFTW4 8 2E
MUTA MARES DUAL V (L) 5MM
Mutator Minnow Fly Pattern, RedHead Trio (Bass Pike Musky) 406Flies
MX16 OUTDOOR CLIMBING WATERPROOF Sports Heart Rate Smart Watch for IOS Andriod
My LeMieux Activewear Hoodie - Grey
My Lemieux Pace Knee Patch Breeches 7730
Mypredein Athletic Ladies Tank Top XS Purple Purple Tank Top Top Fitness Woman
MyZone MZ-3 Physical Activity Heart Rate Monitor & Belt BLAZE - BRAND NEW
NAKAZIMA Nakajima No. 6250 multipurpose bearing F S from JAPAN
NALINI Combi Wind Jersey Gr.M
NALINI Jersey met korte mouwen zincite XXL WIT ZWART ROOD
How are we doing this?
Nalini PRO Classica Bib Tight Trägerhose lang black (UVP 129,90 EUR)
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Nalini PRO Pro Gara Ti Radtrikot langarm black blue (UVP 109,90 EUR)
Nalini Raiale S S Cycling Jersey XXXL-XXXXL Dark bluee & Pink RRP .99
NANO FLY ROD COMBO ROMAO 2020 6 or 7 im12 46t 4 sec LIFETIME WARRANTY
Nasara Original Kinesiology XXL Tape (5 cm x 32 m)
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Nash Bait Instant Action Pineapple Crush 15mm 5kg Carp Fishing
Nash BP10 T2022 Rolle Karpfenrolle Angelrolle Stationärrolle Reel
Nash Buzz Bar Pouch Large
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Nash Double Spod Station Brand New - Free Delivery
NASH DWARF ABBREVIATED HANDLE 'SAWN OFF' CARP FISHING ROD 6FT 9FT 10FT 3LB
Nash Globetredter Pod Rodpod Rod Pod Rutenhalter Rutenständer Rutenstütze
Nash H-Gun Rod Pod Carp Pike Fishing Excellent Condition
Nash Indulgence Mattress Sheet - Emperor T9227
Why does it work?
Nash Indulgence Summer Shroud SS3 Wide Carp Fishing T9421
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
NASH - KNX ARMCHAIR WIDEBOY
Nash KNX Landing Net 42 inch
Nash Logix Low Loader Carryall
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMustad 6.5” Hybrid Fisherman's Plier robuste Anglerzange mit Tasche; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
NASH PEGONE FISHING ROD TRASFORMER FEEDER 9 6 [2.8M] - 11 [3.3M]
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Mustad 7691dt 0 10ct Southern & Tonno Gancio 6145, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Nash S5r Bite Alarm White
Nash Scope OPS Flat Mat Large Carp Fishing Mat - T3779 NEW
Nash Siren R3 Alarm
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Nash Stiff Rig Wallet T3325 Rigwallet Rigtasche Tasche für Rigs Vorfachtasche
Nash Waterproof Trousers
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Mustad 7691S-SS-7 0-10 Southern and Tuna Hook, Size 7 0, Forged, Knife – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
NAS MATCH Swing Top Rod Rest Feeder Barbel Float Match Fishing Rest
Nautilus T716 Treadmill Walking Belt Sand Blast 2ply
Navitas NEW Carp Fishing LITE Welly Insulated Wellies Boot + Camo Weave Slip On
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Cincinnati Bearcats MTB Cycling Jersey
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Wyoming Cowboys MTB Cycling Jersey
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Neenah Premium Copy Multipurpose Paper Letter 24BasisWeight 0% Recycled Smooth
Neos Carbon Seatpost, 350 x 31.6mm
NEU ADIDAS PREDATOR X TRX FG FUßBALLSCHUHE PULSE MANIA PRECISION ACE
Neues Kapitel Köder Acryl Oktopus Kopf bionischen Tintenfisch Köder
Neu Merida 145E-M-R02 Mountainbike Fahrradschuhe white red Gr. 41
NEU PUMA BASKET HEART METALLIC 364083-03 DAMEN TURNSCHUHE SNEAKERS SPORT black
New 10 Overboard Electric Self Balance Scooter with blueetooth and Handle Bar LED
New 2017 Men's Alé Axeon Hagens Berman SS Cycling Race Skinsuit, White, Size M
New 2018 Dakine Womens Xena 3 4 Sleeve Biking Jersey Medium Lagoon Haze
NEW 2018 Prologic Mimicry Green Helo 1000m 0,28-0,35mm monofilament line
New 2019 Dakine Men's Thrillium Mountain Bike Cycling Shorts Large Electric Mint
NEW 29250 ION X 8 40 volt Electric Lithium Battery 8 INCH ICE AUGER W REVERSE
NEW 87 SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS MASTERY 640 GR SKAGIT EXTREME WITH INTEGRATED TIP
NEW Adidas Boys’ Athletic shoes Alphabounce 1 Running Training Lace Up Sneakers
New Adidas Women’s Response Long Sleeve Half zip Running Top
NEW - Airflo Super-Dri CAST Fly Line-WF7F - FREE SHIPPING
NEW Aqua Fast & Light Overwrap Green 402111
OYKOT ,OYKOT 3000-611
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marque: ||MORRIS|
| Numéro de pièce fabricant: ||N/A|| EAN: ||4513498069498|