150m SENSITIVE SUPER PE Bass Sea Avani VARIVAS MORRIS LS8 green bluee 97282qwil5814-Braided LineMUTA SEA LIGHT WOMAN 2,5MM TAGLIA XS
Mute Sport Equipment - Calf Rope Heavy Jump Rope 9 Green handle
Myanmar National Football Team Home Shirt, BNWT, Size Asian L, Lotto Jersey
MyKronoz Zefit 4 pink gold Smart Watch
My LeMieux Bascule X-Grip Knee Patch Breeches
MY LEMIEUX LADIES SLIM FIT POLO SHIRT XS-L BENETTON, PLUM, NAVY. TEAL
MYMYU Women Cycling Shorts 3D Gel Upholstery Bike Cycling Shorts Breathable 2, S
Mystery 52-56cm Bike Helmet - Pink Flowers
MyZone MZ-3 Physical Activity Belt Brand New
Nailin Cycling Long Sleeve Jersey Sz Small BNWT Perfect Gift For A Keen Cyclist
Nalini Base Cycling Jersey Yellow Size XXL - BNWT - RRP .99
Nalini Compact 2003 Womens Sz 42 Road Cycling shoes 53-14
NALINI INTEGRA bib shorts, PRO cycling AUTHENTIC KIT RRP . SALE- Italian
NALINI Montecampione Sweat Jersey Gr.M
Nalini PRO LW Long Sleeve Mid-Season Cycling Jersey blueE
Nalini PRO Special PRIGALA Trägerhose black (5000)
Nalini SINELLO Jersey YELLOW SALE. RRP Past Season.Italian. Last season
NANROBOT 10 2000W Dual Drive Adult Electric Scooter Foldable 60km Vehicle Light
How are we doing this?
orange Minimalista® Kids Designer Helmets and Travel Pouch-Safety Certified-Sc
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Nash Apache 12ft 3 Rod Holdall T3400
Nash Bedchair Bag Standard
Nash Brand New 2019 Scope OPS Double Skin 9' -Carp Rod Holdall ' -T3765
Nash Carp Fishing Siren S5 Bite Alarm x2 All Colours
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Nash Double Top Porch Conversion Groundsheet 1 Man Or 2 Man T1116 T1117
Nash Dwarf ES 10ft 3.5lb T.C Carp Rod -Set of 2- New 2019 - Free Delivery
Nash Green Hoody Hooded Tops Fleeces ALL SIZES
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
NASH H-gun. Rod pod & case
Nash Indulgence Low Moon Chair
Nash Indulgence SS4 Winter Shroud - T9426
Nash KNX 3 Rod Pod
Nash KNX Double Rod Skin Futteral Rutenfutteral Holdall Rutentasche
Why does it work?
Nash Light Lite Carp Fishing Combats - All Sizes Available - Regular Leg Length
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Nash NEW Green Jogger - All Sizes Available
NASH Pursuit 12ft 3Lb Abbreviated Carp Rod Karpfenrute T1553
Nash Scope Cork 9ft Retractable Rod All Variations NEW Carp Fishing
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMusto Ladies Studland Quilted Waistcoat; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Nash Scope Ops Weigh Sling Carp Fishing
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Musto Snug Jodhpurs, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Nash Siren S5R Alarm Set And Receiver All Colours
Nash Titan globetredter 2 Man Bivvy Very good condition.
Nash Titan T2 Camo
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Nash x2 Dwarf Rods Abbreviated Handle 10ft Fishing Rods NEW All Test Curves
Navico Lowrance Active Imaging 2-in-1 Transducer
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Musto Waterproof Riding Trousers - CE2840 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Navitas NEW XT1 Trainers Green Fishing Footwear ALL SIZES FREE POST
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Clemson Tigers Road Cycling Jersey
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Wyoming Cowboys Cycling Shorts
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
NECTAR Rufskin men shorts swim trunks PURPLE NO RETURNS CLOSING DOWN
Neopren Wathose 'fishi Belly, 45 Bauchgröße
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
N MODEL ADIDAS X_PLR AH2357 HERRENSCHUHE SNEAKERS JOGGING blue MELANGE
NEU ADIDAS PREDATOR LZ TRX FG 3 FUßBALLSCHUHE COPA ACE F50 TUNIT
NEU Grillofen Räucherofen EDELSTAHL Tischofen Räuchern Fischofen Rauchofen
NEU NIKE TIEMPO LEGEND IV FG MAGISTA VAPOR FUßBALLSCHUHE FOOTBALL
New 100% Aircraft MIPS Carbon Full-Face Helmet Jeromino MD
NEW 2016 Funkier Men's Cycling MTB J-794 Spoleto Short Sleeve Jersey,Ref Yellow
NEW 2018 BORA HANSGROHE MAJKA POLAND JERSEY HOBBY CYCLING TOUR DE FRANCE PRO
NEW 2018 Okuma Barbarian BN-40 BN-55 Carp reel with free spool system
NEW 2018 Wireless 50M Fish Finder Portable Smart Sonar FISHING AID-UK SHIPPING
NEW 2019 Sidi ERGO 5 Road Cycling shoes WHITE
NEW Funkier J611W Cycling Jersey Top Shirt XXL bluee Long Extra Large NOS
NEW ABU GARCIA REEL PART - 811624 Ambassadeur 6600AB - Frame Assembly
NEW Adidas Messi 16.4 Turf Football Boot Mens Agion Red White Size 11 RRP
NEW Advanta RSB Beachcaster Rod Length 15ft Casting Weight 4-8oz Sections 3
NEW Akios Shuttle 555 SCM Sport Casting Baitcasting Fishing Reel
New Ariat Olympia Front Zip Regular Rise Knee Patch Breeches - Tan
New Asics Women’s Lite-Show Running Long Sleeve Top
OYKOT ,OYKOT 3000-611
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marque: ||MORRIS|
| Numéro de pièce fabricant: ||N/A|| EAN: ||4513498097835|