Shorts Bib Race Series 9th Superlight Unity Mens Morvelo XXL Cycling 169.99 RRP 97282qwil2823-ShortsMx Elbow Guard Oneal 2015 Dirt grey (Xl , grey)
MyKronoz Smartwatch Zefit4 HR 80 mAh, Touchscreen, blueetooth, Heart rate mon...
MyKronoz Zesport 2 460 mAh, Smartwatch, Touchscreen, blueetooth, Heart rate mon,.
My LeMieux BASCULE XGrip Ladies Jump Stretch Breeches Icebluee Pewter White 6-16
My LeMieux Ladies Engage Breeches Grey Plum
My LeMieux Women's Engage Full Seat Breeches
My Other Ride Had A Headache Brand-New Funny Men's Bicycle Jersey
My Zone Heartrate Belt
Nº 2,Esparavel 3,05mDurchmesser. Red Ángel. es Profesional Esparavel Modelo,Cast
Nakamura Ladies Cycling Jersey EABHA fahrradtrikotradshirt T-Shirt Bike Shirt
Nalini Bike Jersey mtbever Cool Max Cream Grey (Cream Grey) Size XL
NALINI CORTAVIENTOS CICLISMO HOMBRE ADHARA BCO ST
NALINI Jersey met korte mouwen movistar XXL
NALINI Montecampione Sweat Jersey Gr.S
Nalini PRO Logo Ti Radtrikot Langarm black (UVP 79,90 EUR)
Nalini PRO Special MOLISE Trägerhose black (5000)
Nalini's DOMINA Vacanze cycling jersey size 8
Nandor Bezzeg Global 95% Tungsten Steel Tip Darts by Unicorn - 23g
Nappe filet de peche 65mm en monofil hauteur 3,05m longueur 100m en 28 100ème
How are we doing this?
Nash 2017 KNX Food Bag (T4318)
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Nash Barrow Bag Bags Equipment Fishing T3300
Nash Brand New 2018 High Loader Carp Fishing Carryall - T3409
Nash Carp Corral NEW Carp Fishing Walled Mat Unhooking Mat - T0180
Nash Double Spod Station Brand New - Free Delivery
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Nash Dwarf Abbreviated Handle Carp Rods 6' 1.0 LB -Multiple Qty Choices Savings
Nash Emperor SS4 5 Season Sleep System Bedchair & Nash Emperor Pillow
Nash Heavy Combats Long Trousers Hose Angelhose Combat Anglerhose
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Nash indulgence bedchair ss3
Nash Indulgence SS3 Wide 4 Season Sleep System Bed chair Brand New T9402
Nash Instant Action Tangerine Dream Boilies Baits ALL SIZES
Nash KNX Carp Cradle Mats All Sizes New
NASH KNX Profile Brolly - T4348
Why does it work?
Nash Logix Tech Bag
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Nash Pinpoint Precision Hook Sharpening Kit Carp Fishing
Nash S5r Bite Alarm bluee
Nash Scope OPS Double Rod Skin t3764
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMUST SEE NEW BALANCE NWOT 179.99 2016 MSVRKFBF NEW BALANCE MEN 6.5 D; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
NASH Seggiolino da pesca New Seggiolino blue - Sedie pesca
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar MUST SEE NWOT New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro FG 250 MSFPFWF4 (World Cup shoes) 10 2E, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Nash Spod & Marker Braid - 300m - Green or Yellow
Nash Titan Hide XL Groundsheet T4144
Nash Titan TC Pro Wrap
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Nash ZT Carp clothing Free POSTAGE
Natura Brasil - Ekos - Castanha Body Butter Scrub - 200g
Navitas Arc Applique Hoody navitas Carp Clothing - Various Sizes
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a MUST SEE NWOT NEW BALANCE TEKELA PRO LEATHER FG 209.99 MSTKFBN1 MEN 6.5 2E – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
NAZIONALE ITALIANA ITALY - confederations cup 2009 - nuova new with tag
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Miami of Ohio RedHawks Cycling Jersey
NEAK PEAK CHAQUETA ESQUÍ women ABRIL SF
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
NeoBalance Kegel exercise NBK-2000 Made in Korea
Netherlands Holland shirt jersey world cup 2010 V. Persie player issue new
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
N Nymphenrute 5-teilig , HYDROPSYCHE RCX, Klasse ' 6 - 11' 6
NEU Aigle Gummistiefel TERRA PRO VARIO - Jersey-Futter - brown
NEU mit Etikett MANCHESTER CITY HOME TRIKOT Saison 13 14 Gr. XL AUTHENTIC
NEU PUMA VIKKY PLATFORM RIBBON 365314-02 DAMEN WOMEN TURNSCHUHE SNEAKERS PEACH
NEW 12COUNT 1 dozen WHITES Fisher YoYo Fishing Reels SURVIVAL FISHING mechanical
New 2017 Men's Castelli Colavita Pro Cycling San Remo 3.2 SS Speed Suit, Size S
New 2018 Dakine Womens Freeride 5 Shorts w o liner 28 Watermelon
NEW 2018 Prologic C1α CARP ROD TELE 3,60m 3.00lb - 3.50lb
NEW 2019 Castelli RUOTA Short Sleeve Full Zip Cycling Jersey SAGE GREEN
NEW 205 ROSS ANIMAS 10 SPARE SPOOL GRANITE GREY USA MADE -- CLOSEOUT
NEW 795 LOOP CROSS S1 590-4 9' WEIGHT FLY ROD W TUBE, WARRANTY - CLOSEOUT
New Adidas 16.1 Primeknit FG J Youth Various Sizes 4 4 1 2 5 1 2 6
NEW ADIDAS PREDATOR RAPIER ASTRO TRAINERS
NEW Airflo Fishing Kit Rod & Reel 9ft 6 WF Floating Fly Line F-AIRKIT-9056
NEW Ande FPW-50-60 Flugoldcarbon Leader Material, 50-Yard Spool, 60-Po FPW-50-60
[New article] Madness Balam 300 Amago biva mass set
New Authentic Bora Hansgrohe Craft Pro Team Skinsuit Size M (WORLDWIDE SHIPPING)
daoR ronaM yenehC 26
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Style: ||Bib Shorts|
| Gender: ||Men|| Size: ||XXL|
| Main Colour: ||White|| Brand: ||Morvelo|
| EAN: ||5055883711128|