Daul Face Helmet Motorcycle Visor Half Helmet Predection UV Helmet 97282qwil7854-HelmetsN69 blueetooth color 180 Ds Standby 30 Meters Depth Waterproof Step RA
Nag Rags Polar Fleece In Navy Gents Size M
Nakamura Men's Cycling Pants Incipale short Bike Seat Cushion Biking Ladies
Nalini Antracite Kids Short Sleeve Cycle Jersey - Age 12 Junior Large
NALINI CAMISETA CICLISMO women MAIA
Nalini Compact 2003 Womens Sz 42 Road Cycling shoes 53-14
Nalini Dolomiti Lady SS Jersey Small
Nalini La Boulangere Brioches Time Vendee Cycling Jersey Mens XL
Nalini MOG TechnoGym Fausto Rad Trikot ca XL BW 57cm Bike cycling jersey S5
Nalini PRO FOGARI Trägerhose kurz black red (UVP 94,90 EUR)
Nalini Pro Original Trägerhose-Winterhose „M“
Nalini PRO Special ZIERO Kurzarmtrikot black white
Nalini Sente grey Melange Moustache Wind Vest European Sizing See chart sizes
Namaste Yoga Mat
NAPOLI T-SHIRT FINAL TIM CUP SHIRT JERSEY COPPA ITALIA JUVENTUS TRIKOT
Nash 12` 5 Rod Skin New 2018 T3406 Nash 5 Rod Holdall
Nash Bag Camera Bag - Standard XL FREE POST
Nash Bedchair Bag Standard
Nash Brand New 2018 ZT Elements Hoody Carp Fishing Clothings RRP .99
How are we doing this?
Nash Carp Corral Standard
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Nash Deluxe Brew Kit Bag T3419
Nash Dwarf Abbreviated 10ft Carp Fishing Rod 2.75lb 3lb or 3.5lb
Nash Dwarf Rod Abbreviated Handle 10ft 2.75lb Fishing Rod NEW - T1523
Nash Green Joggers Xxxl
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Nash Hookbait Pouch 8 Pot
NASH Indulgence Low Moon Chair T9755 Karpen Stuhl Karpfenstuhl Carp Chair
Nash Indulgence SS4 Wide - 5 Season
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Nash KNX 2 Rod or 3 Rod Pod
Nash KNX Colt 12ft Carp Rod Choose 2.75lb 3lb Or 3.5lb Carp Fishing
Nash KNX Sleep System - 4 Season Sleep System - T4346
NASH LO-VIZ GREEN 300M SPOD MARKER BRAID
Nash Pinpoint Precision Sharpening Kit - T6200
Why does it work?
Nash S5R Purple
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
NASH SCOPE OPS DOUBLE ROD SKIN, SLEEVE CAMO 9FT OR 10FT.NEW 2019
Nash Scopex Squid Stabilised Boilies 5KG All Sizes NEW Fishing Bait
Nash Spare 42 Landing Net Mesh for Keepnet With Fish Print Carp Fishing
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMyMFI Lumex Start Safety Cycle Helmet With Free Delivery; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Nash Titan Hide Overwrap Carp Fishing
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar MYO 12kg Slam Ball For Home and Gym Use, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Nash Titan T3 Heavy Duty Groundsheet Carp Fishing
Nash ZT Camo Body Warmer
Nathan Streak High Visibility Running Vest 2 sizes
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Navionics C-Map Full UK and Ireland Maps Chart Plotter
NAVITAS TRAINERS Outdoor Schuh - Halbschuh wasserdicht - Gr. 45
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions colorado University Buffaloes Road Cycling Jers
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a MYO Strength 6kg Yellow Wall Ball Cross Fit Core Training, Cardio, Weight, Gym – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Wisconsin Badgers Road Cycling Jersey
Nebbia leggings xs
Neopreno Pantalones Wat ' Fishi Vientre, 43
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
N Daiwa Exceler LT 1000-6000 Frontbremse spinning reel Rolle
NEU Adidas Lite Racer W AW3829 DAMENSCHUHE Sneaker Laufen Fitness green blue
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
NEU Deeper Smart Sonar Pro SET + Smartphone Halterung + Flex Arm Echolothalter
NEU FISCHER TRANSALP VACUUM W TS LITE (U18314) DAMEN SKISCHUH GRÖSSE 3
Neu Tiebao Race Bike-, Road-, cycling-, shoes Fahrradschuhe Gr. 44
New 18 diameter 2-in-1 dartboard ACCUDART Top Quality MAN CAVE Darts
New 2017 Women's Castelli Colavita Pro Cycling SS Speed Suit Skinsuit, Small
NEW 2018 Dynastar Speed WC R21 Master GS 170 world cup race racing skis DAFDB01
NEW 2018 Savage Gear Salt 1DFR Jigging Trigger 1,68m 1 sec. saltwater sea rod
NEW 2019 JRC Cocoon 2G fishing carp cradle
NEW 2XU WOMENS 4 COMPRESSION SHORTS - SAVE 40%
New AA Aurora Ladies Competition Shirt - Light bluee - Was .99
NEW ADIDAS DAVICTO II TRAXION HARD GROUND FOOTBALL BOOTS CLEATS SIZE 10.5 UK
New adidas Women’s Response Long Running Fitness Tights
NEW Airflo Streamer Max Sink Long WF7 8 (250 grain) - Free Shipping in the US
New Animo Noggi Knee Grip Ladies Breeches - Ombra - Was .00
New asics Football Spike DS LIGHT WD 3 TSI753 Freeshipping
New Avet MXJ 5.8 MC Single Speed Lever Drag Casting Right Hand Reel color-Gol
NEW BALANCE 530 M530RTA 40-46.5 NEW classic sneaker 1500 574 576 420 997 446