baitrunner big shimano Moulinet xt-a cast long 97282qwil9894-Other RodsNalini PRO MANTOVA JERSEY Radtrikot kurzarm blue melange (E17-4212)
Nalini PRO Nalini W Jersey Radtrikot Langarm black red (UVP 99,90 EUR)
Nalini PRO Roadcycling Bib Short Trägerhose black orange
Nalini PRO Special RETMEZ Radhose kurz black (5000)
Nalini PRO TC LS Jersey Radtrikot Langarm black blue (UVP 69,90 EUR)
Nalini Sente grey Melange Moustache Wind Vest European Sizing See chart sizes
Nalini Tifosi Retro Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey S-M-XL
Nanette Nanette Lepore Women's Ls Cold Shldr Casca - Choose SZ color
Napoli Shirt Shorts Home Newborn Baby 2018 2019 Kappa Shirt Shorts Naples
Narty Nobile Supreme Freeride 2016 188cm
Nash 13ft 3 Rod Skin 13 Foot 3 Rod Sleeve - T3452
Nash Bait Instant Action Coconut Creme 15mm 5kg Carp Fishing
Nash Bed Buddy Wide Carp Fishing Chair
Nash Carp Fishing Siren S5 Bite Alarm x2 All Colours
Nash Double Top 1 Porch Conversion 1 Man
Nash Dwarf Abbreviated 10ft Carp Fishing Rod 2.75lb 3lb or 3.5lb
Nash Dwarf ES Rods NEW Carp Fishing Rods All Lengths & Test Curves
How are we doing this?
Nash Green Hoody Hooded Tops Fleeces ALL SIZES
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
NASH H-GUN, BARROW. (NEW). TWIN WHEEL.
Nash indulgence bedchair ss2 4 season
Nash Indulgence SS2 SS3 Standard Summer Bedchair Bed Shroud Cover - T9420 NEW
Nash Indulgence Summer Shrouds SS2 &SS3 SSS SS4Wide Winter Style Also Av
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Nash KNX 3 Rod Pod Brand New 2018 - Free Delivery
Nash KNX Colt Carp Rods FREE POST
NASH KNX ROD POD PLUS A SET OF NASH S5 BITE ALARMS
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Nash Logix Tech Bag NEW FOR 2018
Nash Overnighter Grub Bag Carp Fishing New
Nash Scope Full Shrink Rods
Nash Scope Peachskin Shroud Bedchair Cover SALE Carp Fishing - T3867
Why does it work?
Nash Siren S5 Bitealarm White
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Nash Summer T-Shirt Special Edition 2012 GR XXXL Tshirt Shirt T Shirt Angelshirt
Nash titan t1 camo
Nash TT D Cam Diffusion Camo Limpit Fishing Looped Leader 0.75m
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharNalini gan vintage Trikot Gr. M 90s BW 52cm Bike cycling jersey Shirt HZ2; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Nash ZT Elements Hoody - All Sizes Available
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar NALINI Jersey met korte mouwen taormina 2 M WIT GRIJS GROEN, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Natra Fitness Sublimaiton Leggings Sport Training Trousers Lycra
Navionics Plus Seekarte 9XL Norwegen komplett
NAVY Brand new. Sz 40 () wool heavy HUNT COAT Feminine style. Dont miss
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Georgia Bulldogs Road Cycling Jersey
NCAA Men's Idaho Vandals RUN TRI Singlet
NEBO Slyde King Rechargeable by NEBO
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Nalini La Boulangere Brioches Time Vendee Cycling Jersey Mens XL – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Neopren Gummistiefel Komfort hergestellt in der EU
NADIDAS VARIAL LOW CQ1146 HERREN TURNSCHUHE SNEAKERS SPORT black blue
Nadidas Fußballschuhe Gigold 16.1 FG red Gr. 42 43 Kunstrasen pp.
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
NEU Deeper Smart Sonar Pro + Plus Wifi GPS Echolot Fischfinder zum Auswerfen Top
NEUF 2018 Savage Gear Salt Nordic Big Game 1,90m 3 sec. sea rod
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
NEU NIKE LUNAR MAGISTA II FK FC GR FUTSAL 44.5
NEU SCHUHE ADIDAS ORIGINALS ADIDAS ZX FLUX S76530 SNEAKERS Größen 41 1 3
New 2017 Men's Champ Sys Cannondale CX Nat'l Champ Cycling Leg Warmers, Red, XS
New 2018 Dakine Womens Faye Short Sleeve Biking Jersey Xl Burnt pink
NEW 2018 Prologic BAT+ Bite Alarm Set Volume adjustment Waterproof
NEW 2019 Castelli CLIMBER'S 2.0 Full Zip Cycling Jersey RED
NEW 2019 - Unicorn - Contender Jeffrey De Zwaan - steel tip - 90% tungsten - 23g
NEW 55 SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS MASTERY 320 GRAIN 32' FT SCANDI EXTREME HEAD CLOSEOUT
NEW ABU GARCIA REEL PART - 970371 Ambassadeur Seven Seven C - Spool
NEW Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FxG J Firm Ground Football Boot Kids Agion Size 3
NEW Advanta Predector 2 Man Carp Fishing Bivvy - AD070
New Akios 555 CTM S-Line Baitcasting Fishing Reel
New Ariat Ladies Tri Factor Cap - Deep Navy - One Size
NEW ASICS Soccer Football Spike shoes DS LIGHT 2 TSI743 White Onyx US9(27cm)F S
New Balance 680v6 Ladies Road Running shoes
New Balance Celtic Away Junior Short Sleeve Jersey 2018 2019
temuj ,iorelrahc 0406
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marque: ||Shimano|
| Technique de pêche: ||Pêche à la carpe, Pêche à la senne|| Numéro de pièce fabricant: ||bigbtrxt-alc|
| Offre groupée: ||Oui|| Type de pêche: ||Eau douce|
| EAN: ||022255143011|