Level Penn Traine Moulinet Wind LC 209 97282qwil6903-Sea ReelsNALINI PRO SPEZIAL Kurzarmtrikot BENZINO blue
Nalini PRO TC LS Jersey Radtrikot Langarm black blue (UVP 69,90 EUR)
Nalini Radtrikot Trikot cycling jersey maglia Gr. XS 46cm Team Ride Life F12
Nalini TANDE Kurzarmtrikot black
Nalini VAXI Kurzarmtrikot white (UVP 59,90 EUR)
NANI 17 MANCHESTER UNITED 2009 10 MAGLIA SHIRT WORN ISSUED MATCH GAME L Ronaldo
Napoli Naples Kappa Survetement Training Cou haut royal Aldebuo 2 2018 19 Homm
NAPPE FILET DE PECHE MAILLE 40 MM MONOFIL green 20 100eme ht 1.64m
Nash 12ft 3 Rod Skin for Carp Fishing New
Nash Apache 12ft 3 Rod Holdall T3400
Nash Bait Scopex Squid Stabilised Boilies 5kg- Various sizes- SAME DAY DISPATCH
Nash Boilies Tangee Peach
Nash Brand New 2018 Logix Barrow High Loader Carp Carryall - T3418
NASH Brollys Titan Hide Overwrap
Nash Double Top 2 Porch Conversion 2 Man
Nash Dwarf Abbreviated 9 foot 2.75 lb Carp Fishing Rod
Nash Dwarf ES Rod (T1451) Length 9ft, Test Curve 3lb
Nash Green Hoody Hooded Tops Fleeces ALL SIZES
How are we doing this?
Nash H-gun 8 Leg, WideBoy Carp Fishing Bedchair.
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Nash Indulgence Bedchair
Nash Indulgence sleep System 5 Season Bedchairs
NASH Indulgence Sub-Lo Chair FREE POSTAGE
Nash KNX 2 Rod or 3 Rod Pod
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Nash KNX Carryall Tasche Bag Angeltasche Tragetasche Karpfentasche
Nash KNX Profile Brolly FREE POST
Nash Logix High Loader Carryall Carp Fishing Bag New For 2018 (T3409)
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Nash NEW Scope OPS Shroud - T3782
Nash Pursuit 13ft 3.5lb T.C Abbreviated Carp Rods Brand New 2017 T1545
Nash Scope Carp Fishing Rod Abbreviated - 10ft - 3.5lb - T1533+ Free Post
Nash Scope Ops R9 Transporter New 2019 - Free Delivery
Nash Single Spod Station Carp Fishing
Why does it work?
Nash Spod Marker Braid Both Colours Available New
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Nash Titan Hide XL
Nash Titan T3 Bivvy Shelter NEW Carp Fishing - T4105
Nash Zed Bed Shroud - SALE
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharNalini Pinarello Cycling Bib Shorts Size 4 Large; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Nathan LightFit LED Vest
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Nalini Pro Bike Jersey Wind West Cool Max orange black grey Größe XXXL, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Nautilus X Series Fly Reels - Size XL (6 7) - color Brushed Titanium - New
Navitas Lite Camo Jogga Shorts Large
NCAA Adrenaline Promotions Buffalo State Bengals Cycling Shorts
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Philadelphia Rams MTB Cycling Jersey
NEAK PEAK CHAQUETA SOFTSHELL women CARMEN SF
Neon Buddha Women's Abigail L s Tee - Choose SZ color
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Nalini PRO DRACONIS Radtrikot kurzarm white (5020) – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Netherlands HOLLAND NATIONAL 2014 FOOTBALL SHIRT SNEIJDER NIKE SIZE L VGC
N Scierra AERIAL Float Intermediate WF-LINES 30m fly line
NEU ADIDAS PREDATOR X TRX FG FUßBALLSCHUHE MANIA ACCELERATOR PULSE
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Neuer DFB Deutschland Torwart-Trikot Germany Shirt Jersey WM Finale 2014 (XL)
NEU IN 2018 ADIDAS ORIGINALS DAILY 2.0 DB0271 SNEAKERS HERREN SPORT DUNKELblue
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
NEU NIKE TEIMPO LEGEND V SG PRO X XI ELITE HYPERVENOM FUßBALLSCHUHE
Never Used SHAKESPEAR 1.5lbs Graphite Glass Fishing Rod - Barbel, Roach, Chub
NEW 2018 Berkley X9 2000m Braid Bulk Spool Crystal 100Lb 45.4kg 0.43mm
NEW 2018 Lange SX 80 W 102mm 26.5 Womens All Mountain Intermediate Ski Boots
NEW 2018 Savage Gear Salt 1DFR Ultra Light 2,18m 2 sec. sea rod canne
NEW 2019 JRC HEAVY DUTY CARP ADJUSTABLE WEIGH TRIPOD
New 2XU Men Perform Pro Cycle Bib Short Cycling Padded Shorts Medium Cobalt bluee
NEW 9' 6 wt Helios (3D) Free Shipping
New Adidas Adizero F30 FG MESSI WC M19861 2014 FIFA RARE Limited Edition US8
NEW Adidas Women Athletic shoes Pureboost X All Terrain Running Traning Sneakers
NEW - Airflo Sixth Sense Floating Line-WF3 4 Float - FREE SHIPPING
New and boxed Giro Women's Solara II Road shoes Size-RRP .99 see photo
NEW ARINA REVOLUTION CYCLE SUNGLASSES - GREEN GREY - MIRROR LENS - BIKE ROAD MTB
NEW ASSOS SS.NEOPRO SHORT SLEEVE CYCLING JERSEY NETHERLANDS SIZE XL RRP .99
New Balance 1400v6 Women's Running shoes
New Balance 880 v7 Womens B STANDARD WIDTH Road Running shoes Light bluee
[New Balance] CM1600BV Men Women Running shoes Sneakers Grey Navy Mint White Hit