10000 KARMA RYOBI MULINELLO NUOVO 97282qwil71103-Sea ReelsNash NEW 2018 12 Foot 3 Rod Skin - T3404
Nash NEW Fishing Scope Abbreviated Handle 6ft Stalker Sawn Off Rod 2b - T1535
Nash NEW Scope OPS R6 Transformer - T3771
Nash Originial Buzz Bar Pouch & 2 Stainless Extendable Buzz Bars
Nash Pinpoint Precision Sharpening Kit - T6200
Nash Pursuit 12ft 3.25lb Cork Handle Carp Rod x3 Brand New 2017
Nash Pursuit Carp Rods FREE POST
Nash Rod Skin - Single, Double, 12ft 13ft FREE POST New
Nash Scope Abbreviated 10ft 3lb Carp Rods - T1537
Nash Scope Cork Sawn Off 6ft 2lb Compact Carp Fishing Rod T1820
NASH SCOPE OPS DOUBLE ROD SKIN, SLEEVE CAMO 9FT OR 10FT.NEW 2019
Nash Scope OPS Shroud Covers
Nash Scope Single Rod Skin 10FT big pit 3 of 3 brand new carp fishing
Nash Siren R3 Bite Alarm Alarms Set + Receiver + Case RRP Our Pirice .
Nash Siren S5R Bite Alarms x3 And Receiver NEW All Colours
Nash Spod Station Single or Double Carp Fishing T2080 T2081
Nash Titan Hide Brand New 2018 - Free Delivery
Nash Titan Hide XL Waterproof Infill New
Nash Titan T2 Groundsheet
How are we doing this?
Nash Uni Bedchair Bag
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Nash ZT Camo Body Warmer
Nash ZT Subterranean Camo Hoody Carp Fishing All Sizes RRP .99
Nationaltrikot Belgien 2018 19 - De Bruyne - Adidas - Größen S oder M - N
Nautilus X-Series XM (4-6) Fly Reel Brushed Titanium NEW FREE SHIPPING
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Navitas Core Carp Fishing Hoody
Navitas XT1 Trainers Various Sizes- navitas carp clothing
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Boise State Broncos Cycling Jersey
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Montana Grizzlies MTB Cycling Jersey
NCAA Women's Adrenaline Duke University bluee Devils Cycling Jersey Sz Medium - M
Near Mint Pre-owned Daiwa SALTIGA 01 Spool Z 4500 Spinning Reel From Japan
Neon Buddha Women's Caitlin Tunic - Choose SZ color
black Giardini A820590F 137 Grey Low Sneakers Girl Fall Winter
Why does it work?
NADIDAS ZX FLUX S79100 HERREN TURNSCHUHE SPORTSCHUHE SNEAKERS grey blue
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
NEU Adidas Cloudfoam Lite Flex AW4200 DAMENSCHUHE Turnschuhe Fitness 2017 white
NEU ADIDAS STAN SMITH CF S75188 LEDER HERRENSCHUHE SNEAKER TURNSCHUHE SPORT TOP
NEU DEUTSCHLAND GERMANY RETRO 1988 90 shirt trikot ADIDAS FOOTBALL S
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharNASH KNX SMALL CARRYALL FREE POST; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
NEU FISCHER CRUZAR SPORT (U31818) 2018 2019 HERREN SKISTIEFEL SKI
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Nash KNX Weigh Sling, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
NEU NIKE AIR ZOOM TOTAL 90 III FG TIEMPO FIGO CARLOS FUßBALLSCHUHE
Neu Petzl Pzl Sirocco Bergsport Leichtgewicht Schutz Sporting
New 100% Accuri Goggle Gunmetal with Mirror Red Lens Spare Clear Lens Included
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
NEW 200.00 NIKE MEN'S MAGISTA OPUS FG SOCCER CLEATS 649230-380 HOT SALE 40% OFF
New 2017 Men's Jakroo UHC Pro Cycling Echelon LS Skinsuit, bluee, Size Small
New 2018 Dakine Womens Cadence Mountain Bike Shorts w o liner Medium Balsm Green
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Nash Lite Combats Carp Fishing Clothing – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
NEW 2018 OKUMA EPIXOR XT 20 30 40 50 7+1BB 5,0 1 Spinrolle Corrosion resistant
New 2018 Skechers Go Walk 4 Kindle Slip on Trainer Walking shoe-Navy White
NEW 2019 Lazer BULLET 2.0 Aero Road Cycling Helmet RED
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
NEW 2 x Aluminium Rod Holders Cast Alloy Weld On Fishing Rod Holder for Boat
New 6ft Folding Exercise Yoga Pilates Workout Tri Fold Padded Fitness Tumble Mat
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
NEW ABU GARCIA REEL PART - 970823 Ambassadeur 5500 C3 5501 C3 - Spool
NEW Adidas Men's X 15.2 Court Indoor Soccer shoes BRAZIL rare size 9
NEW - AIRFLO Super-Dri Elite Fly Line-WF7F - FREE SHIPPING
NEW Angling Technics Procat MkIII - RADIO CONTROL
NEW ARINA CORSE PRO CYCLE HELMET - ADULT RED- ROAD RACE MTB BICYCLE CYCLING BIKE
NEW Assassin's Creed Odyssey Technical Hexagonal Full Length Zipper Hoodie Male
New Balance 1080 V8 Fresh Foam men Running M1080WW8 shoes Scarpa Grigia blue
New Balance 680 v5 Running shoes Womens Jogging Trainers Sneakers Fitness
New Balance Boracay V2 – MBORABO2
New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v8 D Running shoes Road Mens
New Balance Fuel Core Rush Women's Running shoes
NEW BALANCE HIERRO V4 shoes TRAIL RUNNING men NBMTHIERB4
New Balance KL574 Lace-Up Grade Pennant Running shoes (Big Kid)
New Balance Men Fresh Foam Vongo V2 Running shoes White (White Vivid Cobalt)
New Balance Men's Arishi V1 Fresh Foam Running shoes
New Balance Mens Fuelcore Nitrel Trail v2 Running shoes
New Balance Men's MRL247PR Running shoes
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||Ryobi|
| MPN: ||Non applicabile|| EAN: ||Non applicabile|