300yds 20lb Yellow Hi-VIS Pro Power New shipping Free Genuine 97282qfml5814-Braided LineProForm 900 Cardio Cross Trainer Elliptical Drive Belt PFCCEL45012
ProForm Balance Training Gym Ball
ProForm Reflex Step Elliptical Drive Belt PFEVEL934070
Pro gilet antivento je-w05 black grey taglia xl 2510181918 XLC ciclismo
Pro Grip Adults 3201 Race Line Motocross MX Enduro Bike Goggles - Red
Prolight Techlace Road Cycling shoes 2018 White 40.5 - Giro
Pro Line Tide Insulated Chest Wader
Prologic Angeln Winteranzug Angelanzug - Highgrade Thermo Suit 2 Teiler - Gr. XL
Prologic C1 12FT 2.75LB T C (CARP ROD)
Prologic C2 Natura FD Carp Rod Series
Prologic C.O.M 9ft-11ft Raw Carp Rod 2.75lb NEW COM Stalker Stalking Rod - 49828
Prologic C.O.M. Rod Pod 2 Rods (Rod Rest Carp Fishing Fishing)
ProLogic Cruzade Landing Net 180cm 97x100cm 1-teilig - N
Prologic HighGrade Thermo Bib & Brace Fishing 100% waterproof
PROLOGIC Kit Cruzade Carp RTG - Avvisatori pesca
Prologic Max5 HP Polar Zone Boots Camo Waterproof Carp Hunting Fishing
Prologic Mimicry Water Ghost XP 1000m Monofilschnur Karpfenschnur getarnt
Prologic RealTree Fishing B&B Trousers 100% waterproof Breathable NEW 2019
Prologic SNZ Bite Alarm Volume adjustment Imperméable
How are we doing this?
PRO LOGIC TRI SKY 3 ROD POD COARSE FISHING MATCH CARP BARBEL PIKE RIVER LAKE NEW
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Pro maglia manica corta je-s15 black grey tg. s XLC ciclismo
PRO MARINE Digital Master FUNE EX DME500PE Boat Fishing Reels with PE m
PRO MARINE SABIKI DX 3-360 11'8 fishing telescopic spinning rod from JAPAN
PROMO shoes ROUTE DE MARQUE GAERNE G AVIA white ( SHOES ) NEUVE BOITE 44
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Prorex Spinning Rod PX802HFS 2pc 40-80g
Pro Team Men Cycling Jersey Bicycle Clothing Set Bike T-Shirt Short Sleeve Tops
Predec Lasek Ace SXP XS Matte Grey Helmet CPSC
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Predective Erie, Unisex Adults’ Mountain Bike Cycling shoes
Predector (pad) de codo MTB - Par Bliss Team black
PredONE Olympic rings gymnastic rings - bodyweight strength suspension...
Pro Trek Factory Racing Team Santini Thermal Bib Tights Women's XXS Cycling Bike
Proviz High Visibility Cycling Vest (Light Emitting)
Why does it work?
Proviz Switch Ladies Gilet Size 16 RRP
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Prox reel encashment OKI 2 3500 STOKI2300 Purple 3500
PU Cycling Headwear Baseball Cap Style Scooter Helmet + Bicycle Handlebar
PUMA 102893 evoSPEED 1.2 Sala Indoor Soccer Futsala shoes White orange Mens
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharProfil Volare VI 10' (6 PC); higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Puma 365 Ignite netfit Ct Yellow F01
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Profi Stellnetz 135mX 1,00m X 150mm Fischerei Seeteufel Halibut Krebsnetz, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Puma Adult soccer futbol cleats LIGA XL I New in box Size 11
Puma Astro Cup Suede Trainer Castor Grey White Trainers Mens Size
Puma Borussia Monchengladbach BMG Mens Goalkeeper GK Jersey Shirt 2018 2019
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Puma Cellerator Zero 4 GCi K sz 10.5 FREE GIFT (ref EvoPower EvoTouch Pro King)
PUMA Descendant v2 Womens Puma Sneakers US 8 38.5 Lavender Coral NIB
Puma Essential T-Shirt - Graphic Pink Ladies peacoat-pink Box PRT SHIRT NEW
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Pro Fitness Magic Surfer - 923-7197D - Balance Exercise Trainer – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Puma evoPOWER 1.3 SG Mixed - red - Fussballschuhe - Neu
Puma evoPOWER 3 AG Jr EUR-38 1 2 Fußballschuhe 102963 01 NEU
Puma evoPOWER Vigor 1 FG Kids Green F01
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Puma EvoPower Vigor 4 SG 103962 01
Puma Evospeed 1.4 Mixed Sg Size 41 Football Boots Soccer 103262 01 orange
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Puma Evospeed 3.2 FG Men's Soccer Cleats Style 102864 01
Puma evoTouch 3 TT Jr Kinder Fußballschuhe 103758 01 black
Puma Faas Descendant TR Trail shoes Men's Running shoes from the Running Expert
Puma Football Boots Powercat 3.10 FG T108
Puma Fußballschuhe evoSpeed 4.3 AG Jr EUR-38 103117 03 Neu TOP
Puma Future 18.3 Firm Ground Football Boots Mens bluee White Green Soccer Cleats
Puma Future 19.2 NetFit FG AG Soccer Cleats Men's Size 7
PUMA FUTURE 2.3 NETFIT MG Kids black F03
Puma Hybrid Run Running shoes Womens Jogging Trainers Sneakers Fitness
Puma Away Jersey 2018 Mens White bluee Football Soccer Fan Shirt Top
Puma Kids' Evopower Vigor 3 Fg Jr Football Boots
Puma King Pro SG Mens Football Boots US 10 CM 28 REF 4980
Puma Männer Esito C Fg Fußballschuhe, black black white red, 11 Mens
Puma Men Meteor Bdp 189675-02 shoes Sneaker Dark Green O41319 BNIB Free ship
Puma Mens evoKNIT Indoor Football Trainers Boots shoes Sneakers
Puma Mens evoSPEED 1 K FG Football Boots - Various Sizes - orange - BNIB
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| MPN: ||21100200300Y|
| Brand: ||Power Pro|| Length: ||300 yds|
| Color: ||Yellow|| Line Weight: ||20lbs.|
| UPC: ||712649102532|