50lb Maxcuatro Pro Power 500yards Yellow Vis Hi 97282qfml2823-Braided LinePro gilet antivento je-w05 black grey taglia l XLC ciclismo
Progressive Baiting Reines Fischpredein 500g Boilieherstellung Angelköder
Pro Grip Vista 3303 Roll Off Enduro Motocross MX Bike Goggles - White Multi
Prolight Techlace Road Cycling shoes 2018 White 45 UK10 - Damaged
ProLine Pro Line OSPREY Neoprene Waist Waders Realtree Max 5 Camo Thinslate NEW
Prologic 3+1 K3 Bite Alarms and Receiver bluee Purple Carp Fishing
Prologic BAT + Bite Alarm Set of 3 Mixed Colour with Remote Wireless Receiver
Prologic C1 Alpha Spod and Marker 3,60m 2 sec. parabolic action carp rod
Prologic CC20 Karpfenkescher CH 42 1,80m 2-teilig Camouflage Netz Landing Net
Pro Logic Commander Daddy Long Chair
PROLOGIC Cross Grip-Trek shoes Low Cut - Size 10 45 (Fishing Hiking)
PROLOGIC Cruzade Rod Holdall 3+3 12Ft 3Sec. 138cmx30x10cm Karpfenruten Futteral
Prologic Highgrade Thermo Suit size M-XXXL Green Lightweight NEW 2018
Prologic Litepro Thermo B&B M-XXXL 100% étanche Hiver Pantalon NEUF 2018
Prologic Max5 HP Polar Zone Boots Camo Waterproof Carp Hunting Fishing
Prologic Mimicry Green Helo 1000m Mono Line Carp Fishing New 2017
PRO LOGIC R2L WIRELESS BITE ALARM 3 + 1 KIT COARSE FISHING CARP BARBEL PIKE POD
ProLogic SNZ Bite Alarm bluee
Prologic Trax Boot New Green
How are we doing this?
Prologo Handschuh Prologo Langfinger CPC Gr. S, black, Unisex, black (1 Paar
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
PRO MARINE CASTY GAME S90L Light 9' fishing spinning rod from JAPAN
Pro Marine PRO MARINE CB Egingu Battle 80
Promax tige de selle Charbon 3K 31,6mm 350mm - 225g
Propper System Tee Mens Base Layer Short Sleeve T-shirt Outdoor Hiking LAPD Navy
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
ProsourceFit 30 lb Slam Ball , Dense Grip, Weighted Workout & Crossfit
Predec Classic Matte Rasta Green-l Helmet
Predection Alpinestars - Predège-coudes Paragon Plus 2019 black Acide yellow XL
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Predector (guard) de codo MTB - Par Dainese 2017 Armoform Lite black
Predeus MTM7520 Treadmill Walking Belt 2ply Premium + Free 1oz Lube
Pro Touch Women's Running shoes oz 2.0 W bluee Red
Provision 8 Board ScooterGroove 7000 black - Sehr Guter Zustand
Proviz Reflect360 Cycling and Bike Helmet
Why does it work?
PROX ALL IN ONE SE AIOS-300 Telescopic Landing Net New
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
PS OF SWEDEN Breggings (breeches x leggings) Marthe Denim SZE 42 16 - 18 BNWOT
PulseOn STRAPKIT-MA-S Accessory Straps Size Small Acid Midnight
Puma 365.18 Ignite High Piece Size 39 Football Boots 104514 01 Red
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharProForm 220 ZLE Elliptical Drive Belt PFEVEL729120; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
PUMA 698 IGNITE shoes COURSE HOMME 360063 002
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar ProForm 465S Elliptical Drive Belt PFEL19011, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Puma Arsenal 2014- 2015 Mens Away Shorts Size XL 38 - 40 Waist
PUMA Axis V3 Womens Running Sneakers - shoes
Puma BVB Dortmund 2017 18 Junior Replica Football Shirt - Yellow
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Puma Classico It Trainingsschuhe 6
Puma Esito Classico FG Fußballschuhe Soccer black 103336 07
Puma Evopower 1.2 Graphic Firm Ground Mens Football Boots - White
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a ProForm 485 P Elliptical Drive Belt PFEVEL24831 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Puma evoPOWER 2.2 POP FG Mens 103485 01 Football Boots Sizes
PUMA EVOPOWER 4.3 FG-M Mens Evopower FG SneakerD- Choose SZ color.
PUMA evoPOWER Vigor 2 Graphic FG black F01
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Puma evoSPEED 1.3 Lth FG Leder Fußballschuhe Rasenplatz Marco Reus 44,5 Neu
Puma evoSpeed 17.5 Firm Ground Mens Football Boots - Yellow
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Puma evoSPEED 3.5 Lth FG
Puma Evospeed 5.5 Ag Jr Football Boot
Puma Excitemo i FG Mens Soccer Boots Cleats
PUMA FLARE MENS RUNNING SHOES
Puma Football Soccer AC Milan Mens Stadium Short Sleeve Jersey Shirt Top Red
PUMA FUSEFIT HEATMAP Women's Running shoes Sneakers White Glacier Size 7 Ladies
Puma Future 18.4 FG AG 104344-03 Fußball, Rasen, Kunstrasen, Training, Sport
Puma Future 19.4 Tt V Infant Red , football Junior Puma , football
Puma Future 2.4 Fussballschuhe Jungen AT Astro Turf Kunstrasen Fußball 7064
Puma Ignite Flash Running shoes Womens Jogging Trainers Sneakers Fitness
Puma National Football Team bluee Compression Thermo Shirt Size M
Puma Kinder Fußballschuhe ONE 17.1 FG Jr Leder Fußball 104229 02
Puma King Top M.I.I Firm Ground Boots
Puma Marseille Home Jersey 2018 2019 Juniors White bluee Football Soccer Shirt
PUMA Men's 365 Ignite CT Soccer-shoes
Puma Men’s Evopower 4.3 IT Football Boots
PUMA Men's Evospeed Sl H2H FG Soccer shoes
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Power Pro|
| MPN: ||Does Not Apply|| Color: ||Yellow|
| UPC: ||Does not apply|