Test lb Line Fishing Braid Spectra Pro Power 1500 80 80lb Yellow Hi-Vis Yards 97282qfml7854-Braided LineProLogic CDX Carryall Bag (58x29x40cm) (Fishing Carp Fishing)
Prologic Cofanetto Segnalatori 3 WUSB VTSW +Centralina - BITE ALARM WUSB 3+1
Pro Logic Commander Relax Chair
Prologic C.O.M Raw Carp Fishing Rod NEW COM Stalker Stalking Rod All Sizes
Prologic Cruzade 42 Landing Net
ProLogic Cruzade Landing Net 180cm 97x100cm 1-teilig - N
Prologic Fishing Max5 Nylo-Stretch Chest Waders With Cleated Soles 42 43 7.5 8
PROLOGIC ILLUMINATED HANG INDICATOR KIT FOR BAT R2L SNZ UNIT SMX BITE ALARM SET
PROLOGIC KIRUNA LEATHER BOOTS LEDERSTIEFEL GR. 40-47 LEDERSCHUHE HERRENSCHUHE
Prologic Max5 Comfort Thermo Suit
Pro Logic MC4W Alarm and Reciever
PROLOGIC NEW CARP FISHING BAT + BITE ALARM & RECEIVER SET 3+1 - 57081
PRO LOGIC R2L WIRELESS BITE ALARM 4 + 1 KIT COARSE FISHING CARP BARBEL PIKE POD
Prologic SMX WTS Bite Alarms + receiver 2+1 and 3+1 kit 100% waterproof
Pro Logic Survivor Cook Set 8 Piece Carp Fishing Bivvy RRP .99
Prologo CPC Kurzfinger Handschuhe guter Grip Komfort black-white NEU
PRO MARINE 4-530ENTO blueE BAY ISO ENTO LONG CAST GUIDE ROD
PRO MARINE Digital Master FUNE EX DME500PE Boat Fishing Reels with PE m
PRO MARINE Reel GRECIA SPIN SP GR3000LB No. 4 - 150 M No thread Japan import
How are we doing this?
Promedix – Pr-315 Multifunction Pedometer, ACCELEROMETER, Steps, Distance And
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Propper BDU Shorts Zip Fly Mens Cotton Survival Camping Outdoor Woodland Camo
PRO'S FACTORY INCUBATOR DECIBEL SHADE HALF MIRROR color NIP PROS
Pro-tec Classic Full Cut Gloss White Helmet Medium
Predection Alpinestars - Genouillère Paragon Plus 2019 yellow Acide black 2xl
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Predective Men's Cycling Pants Bib Tights short San Remo Bib 2 black
Predectwear Kids Cross Helmet Max Racing Pink Gloss V310-Girl Size 3XS (Youth
PredONE Battle ropes Battling ropes 9metres for home fitness outdoor carry
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Pro Trek Factory Racing Team Santini S S Summer Jersey Women's Large Cycling
Proviz Gilet High Visibility Reflective Cycling Vest (Yellow Large) Bike
PROVIZ Reflect360 Helmet Cover Reflective One Size
PROX FX KOWAZA ISO FE-X 1.5-280 Telescopic Rod FKIFX1528
Why does it work?
Pulse On Wrist Device Heart Rate Monitoring System - White
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Puma 2nd Skin Tight Womens Aw16
[Puma] 367195 01 Puma X Ader Error Suede Men Women shoes Sneakers White Hit
PUMA AMPLIFIED SWEAT 9 SHORTS - FREE POSTAGE - NAVY
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharPrologic 3x C1a Carp Rod 12ft or 13ft 50mm NEW Fishing Rod All Test Curves; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Puma Avenir Poignée 18.2 Gardien Gant yellow F01
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Prologic Angelrute - Classic 12ft 3,60m - 3lbs - 2 teilig, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
PUMA BRA ICONIC PADDED - 032GREY - M (8718824542386)
Puma Classico Fg Fußballschuhe 12 - Mens Firm Ground Football Boots 104204 01
Puma Elfenbeinküste Ivory Coast Heim Trikot Home Shirt - Farbe orange - Gr. XL
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Puma Evoknit Fußballschuhe Fussballschuhe Jugendliche FG Firm Ground 7018
Puma evoPower 1 Firm Ground Mens Football Boots
PUMA EVOPOWER 3 FG 102948 01 GR 42 FUSSBALLSCHUHE
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Prologic BAT+ Bite Alarm Set 3+1 4+1 Waterproof 100 Meters Carp Fishing – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
PUMA Evopower Vigor 1 FG
PUMA evoPOWER Vigor 4 Graphic Firm Ground Football Boots shoes Yellow Mens
PUMA EVOSPEED 1.4 lth. FG Football Boots Men's orange - White
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Puma Evospeed 2.2 Fg Size 41 Soccer shoes Cams 102861 02 Purple bluee
Puma evoSPEED 4.4 FG - RRP .99 - Yellow - Free Postage
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
PUMA evoSPEED High Jump 4 Red Blast White Fizzy Yellow 191551 01
Puma evoTOUCH 2 FG Mens Leather Soccer Boots Cleats
Puma Football Boots Evopower Vigor 4 Fg Football Men's 103963 01 Green
Puma Football Soccer Borussia Monchengladbach BMG Mens Short Sleeve T-Shirt Tee
PUMA FUTURE 18.1 NETFIT MG yellow F01
Puma Future 18.4 MG 104341 01 Mens Football Multi ground Boots shoes Yellow Red.
PUMA FUTURE 2.1 NETFIT Mx SG black F03
PUMA Future Suede 50 FG AG red Weiss F02
Puma Ignite V2 Mens Running shoes - bluee
Puma Junior Classico Fg Football Boots J10
Puma Kinder Laufschuhe Mega NRGY Heather Knit Jr 191244
PUMA LADIES MEGA NRGY CUSHIONING RUNNING SHOE - FREE POSTAGE bluee
Puma Mega NRGY Running shoes Mens White Jogging Trainers Sneakers
Puma Mens AC Milan 18 19 Away Short Sleeve Replica Football Shirt White Sports
Puma Men's evoPOWER Vigor 2 AG Football Boots - Yellow - New
Puma Mens Evostripe Hoody OTH Hoodie Hooded Top Breathable Lightweight Cotton
Puma Men's Future 19.3 Netfit Mg Football shoes Red (Red Blast-blue Azur) 1... .
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Mono Line Diameter Equivalent: ||18|
| Color: ||Hi-Vis Yellow|| Model: ||Spectra Braided Line|
| MPN: ||21100801500Y|| Country/Region of Manufacture: ||United States|
| Line Weight: ||80 lb Test|| Length: ||1500 yds|
| Brand: ||Power Pro|| UPC: ||712649103522|