2ply Belt Walking Treadmill Q2 N 9.35 Precor Premium S Lube 1oz Free + 97282qfml2934-Other Equipment & AccessoriesPrologo Handschuhe Langfinger CPC M Unisex 80% Polyester 20% Elasthan black
Prologo Handschuh Prologo Langfinger CPC Gr. S, black, Unisex, black (1 Paar
Pro maglia manica lunga je-l03 black grey tg. s 2510181910 XLC ciclismo
PRO MARINE BRAZER Jigging BRJ1500 Bait Jigging Reels color variations
PRO MARINE CASTY GAME S86L Light 8'6 fishing spinning rod from JAPAN
PRO MARINE Fishing Container Bag one touch bik cooler 3.5L AET035
PRO MARINE Neo EMILEY FUNE DX NHD1000 Boat Fishing Reels
PRO MARINE S572H Offshore Jigging Rod Jig Fighter From Japan EMS
PRO MARINE STRANGER SEABASS 90M Medium 9' fishing spinning rod from JAPAN
PROMEND Outdoor Sport Riding Helmets Integral Moulding Bike Cycling Shark Helmet
Pro pants winter tr-s20 black grey size xxl 2510181924 XLC cycling
Prorex Spinning Rod 8ft 2pc 20-60g cwt Model PX802MHFS-AS
PRO Short Sleeve 'SUMMIT' Cycling Road Suit (Skinsuit) Made in by GSG
Predecciones (guards) para codo y antebrazo de MTB para niños - Par Race Face Pr
Predec (cpsc)classic gold Flake-s Helmet
Predection Alpinestars - Genouillère Paragon Plus 2019 black red 2xs
Predective Ladies Cycling Jersey Cairns, New, Size 40
Predector (guard) de rodilla MTB - Par Alpinestars 2019 Eride black-Cyan
Predektorweste Komperdell MTB Lite Vest WesteWomen inl.Predektor,bl,Gr.L,170-175
How are we doing this?
ProTouch Kinder Torwarthandschuhe Force 1000 FS (4034798-00) in yellow-black NEU
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Pro Trek Factory Racing Team Santini S S Race Jersey Men's XS Cycling Bike
Provision 8 Board ScooterGroove 7000 black - Sehr Guter Zustand
Proviz Men's Reflective Cycling Gilet Medium
Proviz Triviz Comp Large orange
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
PROX (PROX) Fish catcher 2 Gun Metal PX806G
PSOX 2 Beach Body Body Building Workout W Fitness Guide
PULISIC BORUSSIA DORTMUND AWAY SHIRT 2017-18 SIZE SMALL BNWT
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
PUMA 103853 evoPOWER 2.3 Men's Firm Ground Football Boots,Multicolor
PUMA 365 Ignite NETFIT CT black F04
Puma AC Milan Training Stadium Shirt 2018 19 - Red - Mens
Puma ARSENAL Away Trikot 749714 yellow 03 EDEL
Puma AXIS Unisex Fitnessschuhe Joggingschuhe Sneaker Turnschuhe 368465 White
Why does it work?
PUMA BRA ICONIC PADDED - 032GREY - S (8718824542379)
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
PUMA Classico C II Sala Halle black F01
Puma Descendant Jr Kids purple Running shoes
Puma Esito XL i FG Mens Soccer Boots Cleats
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharProLogic SNZ Bite Alarm bluee; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Puma evoPOWER 1.3 FG Fußballschuh 103581 NEU
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Prologic SNZ Bite Alarm Volume adjustment impermeable, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Puma Evo Power 2.3 FG Firm Ground Football Boots Mens Rd Blk Soccer Cleats shoes
PUMA EVOPOWER 4.3 FG-M Mens Evopower FG SneakerD- Choose SZ color.
Puma Evopower Vigor 1L Graphic Fg Yellow F02
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Puma evoSPEED 1.2 FG 102833 05 Football Boots Football Men's
Puma evoSpeed 1.4 Mixed Soft Ground Mens Football Boots - Yellow
Puma evoSPEED 2.3 FG Football Boots - Plasma - RRP .99 - Free Postage
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Pro Logic SNZ Chubby 3 Rod Hanger Set – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Puma Evo Speed 4.4 Fg Jr Kids Size 35,5 Football Boots 103277 04 Yellow
Puma evoSpeed Distance v7 Running Spikes - bluee
Puma evotouch 1 FG Football Boot Men's orange Leather 103672 05
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
PUMA FAAS 1000 Ever Fit 12. mm Drop Running Men's Sz US 9 Eur 42
PUMA FLYER RUNNER Low Boot grey-black
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Puma Football Soccer AC Milan Mens Casual Short Sleeve Polo Shirt Top Training
PUMA Fußballschuh Future 18.4 FG AG Junior Neonyellow
Puma Future 19.2 Netfit Mg Multicolord , Football Puma , football
Puma Future 2.3 Netfit HG (10481502) Soccer shoes Football Cleats Boots
Puma Hybrid NX Mens Running shoes - Navy
Puma Italia FIGC 2014 Player Issue ACTV Mens Football Shirt 744196 Size XL
Puma Junior Future 2.4 FG AG Firm Ground Football Boots Artificial Grass 3G
PUMA KING FG 10266901 Yellow Soccer Football Cleats shoes Boots Cleat Spike
PUMA Laufschuh Phenom Low Satin EP Pfirsich
Puma Mega Nrgy Turbo Men's Sneakers Running shoes Sneakers Trainers Jogging 7135
Puma Men's Adreno Iii It Football Boots 9 UK
Puma Men's Evopower Vigor 2 Ag Football Boots 9.5
PUMA Men's Evospeed SL S II Graphic FG Soccer shoes Size 9
Puma Mens Future 19.2 FG Football Boots shoes Trainers
PUMA Men's MCQ Move Lo Sneaker
Puma Mens Rare PowerCat 1.10 FG 101898 02 gold White Soccer Cleats Size 8
Puma Newcastle United Fußball Trikot T-shirt Kinder Jungen Home Shirt 18 19 545