+ Blast Sand 2ply Belt Running AJPC N S C954i Precor Free Treadmill Lube 1oz 97282qfml1983-Other Equipment & AccessoriesProrex Spinning Rod PX802MFS 2pc 10-40g
Pro salopette tr-s19 black grey tg. l 2510181907 XLC ciclismo
PRO Sella Falcon TI 142 mm con binari in titanio bianco red
PROspeedrope FIT Profi Springseil (370g) aus Stahl, Hüpfseil speed skipping rope
Pro Team Retro Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Ropa Ciclismo Bike Wear
Pro-tec Classic Full Cut Gloss White Helmet Large
ProTec Classic Rubber Rasta Green Helmet - X-Small
Predec Street Lite Blood orange Large Helmet
Predection Alpinestars - Predège-coude Paragon Pro 2019 black 2xs
Predections Racing Energiapura Shorts Predection Racing Sr
Predective Women Baggy, Bike Short. Various Colours and Sizes
Predector (guard) de rodilla MTB - Par Race Face Dig black
Predektorweste Komperdell MTB Lite Vest WesteWomen ink.Predektor, Gr.M,165-170,
Predezione pad gomito MTB - Paio Troy Lee Designs Speed Sleeve black
Pro Touch T-Shirt Long Renzo IV Running Shirt Jumper Sweatshirt Sport Sweaters
Pro Trek Factory Racing Team Santini Thermal LS Jersey Men's Large Cycling Bike
Pro vision Longstaff waisted cycling shorts
Proviz Men's Reflect 360 Cycling Gilet
Proviz REFLECT360 Vest (X Small)
How are we doing this?
PROX All-in-one Salt 500 bluee AIOS500 Frame size 52x65cm Super Landing System JP
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Prox Tenkara Fishing Rod Kenpo SE390 from Japan
PSV Football Home Jersey Shirt Tee Top 2018 19 Mens Umbro
Pulse Heart Rate Monitor Wireless Chest Strap Watch Fitness Belt Sport Calorie
PUMA 103853 evoPOWER 2.3 Men's Firm Ground Football Boots,Multicolor
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
PUMA 365 Ignite FUSE 2 CT IT Halle black F02
Puma AC Milan ACM redneri Ausweichtrikot 2018 2019 3RD Trikot Kinder
Puma Always On Graphic Womens 7 8 Training Tights - bluee
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Puma Attacanto SG Size 7
PUMA BORUSSIA DORTMUND BVB Away Shirt 2018-19 ADULTS 3XL XXXL Reus 11 NEW
PUMA BVB HOME JSY T-SHIRT ORIGINAL BORUSSIA DORTMUND 2017 18 751670 01 HEMD
Puma Classico iFG junior moulded football boots
PUMA ELFENBEINKÜSTE [ GR. XL ] HERREN TRIKOT green white COTE D'IVOIRE NEU & OVP
Why does it work?
Puma Esquadra Football Boots SG Size 7
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Puma evoPOWER 1.3 FG Leather Soccer Cleats Boots 103527-01
Puma Evopower 2.3 FG Cesc Fabregas Football Soccer shoes Boots yellow 10352801
Puma evoPOWER 4.3 AG Jr 36-39 Kinder Fußballschuh Kunstrasen Artificial Ground
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- Biochar PRO MARINE Trout Ace 2pcs Spinning Rod; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Puma Evopower Vigor 1 Graphic Fg Jr Football Boots Size 35,5
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Promax tige de selle Charbon 3K 31,6mm 350mm - 225g, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Puma evoPOWER Vigor 4 Graphic IT 104459-01 Hallenschuh Fußball Indoor Sport
PUMA evoSPEED 1.4 FG Men's Soccer Cleats - Lava Blast White - Size 13 - NEW Auth
Puma evoSpeed 17 SL S Mx SG Fußballschuhe yellow Leicht 104011 01
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Puma EVOSPEED 3 CEDELLA MARLEY JAMAICA Soccer Football Cleat Boot shoesWomen 7.5
Puma EvoSpeed 5.4 IT Jr 103294 01 FUSSBALL SCHUHE
Puma Evospeed SL L II MX SG Size Mens Football Boots
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a PROMEND 12H16 Cycling Shark Bike Helmets Mountain Bike Safety Hats Ultralight – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
PUMA EVOTOUCH 3 TT-M Mens Evotouch TT Soccer shoes- Choose SZ color.
Puma Faas 600 S v2 Power Warm Womens orange Running Sports shoes Trainers
Puma Football Boots Evospeed 1.4 Fg Football Men's 103264 01 orange
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Puma Football Soccer Borussia Monchengladbach BMG Men Short Sleeve SS Polo Shirt
Puma Future 18.1 Netfit Fg Ag Football Boots Football 104488 01 Yellow
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Puma Future 18.4 FG AG Jr 104346 01 Juniors Football Boots shoes Yellow Red.
Puma Future 19.4 IT Jr Fußballschuhe Kinder Indoor Training red blue
Puma Hybrid Run Running shoes Womens Jogging Trainers Sneakers Fitness
Puma Italien ACTV Authentic Heim Trikot Home Shirt 2016 EM, Farbe blue Gr. XL
Puma Junior White EvoPower 4.2 IT Jr Football shoes 
Puma King FG Gr 40,5 Fussballschuhe Soccer 102669 06 Weiss
PUMA Laufschuh Ignite Dual black
Puma Mega NRGY Running shoes Womens Grey Run Jogging Trainers Sneakers
Puma Mens 365 Netfit Lite Football Boots Studs Trainers Sports shoes Green
Puma Men's Evopower Vigor 1 Fg Football Boots orange bluee 12 UK
PUMA Men's Evospeedsala 3.4 Indoor Soccer shoes
PUMA Men's Future 18.4 FG AG Soccer shoes
Puma Men's King Allround Tt Football shoes
Puma Mens One Lux FG Football Boots shoes Footwear Sports Training
Puma Narita V2 45 Wettkampf Laufschuh Running Fitness Sneaker blue UVP
Puma One 17.3 Mens Firm Ground Football Boots mens BNIB .99 CLEARANCE
Puma One 1 IL Lth FG AG (10492501) Soccer shoes Football Cleats Boots