blue 0662 LUCY Premiata Sneakers Inverno Autunno Bambino 97282qfml31023-Youth Cycling ShoesPredective Men's Cycling Pants Inner Trouser Lining Bike Interior with Pad For
Predective Wintertrikot Radtrikot Trikot BARDO LS blue
Predector (guard) de codo MTB - Par 100 Percent Surpass black
Predector (guard) de rodilla MTB - Par Dainese 2018 Trail Skins 2 Lite black
Predectwear Kids Cross Helmet MaX Racing pink gloss V310-Girl Size S Youth XL 55
Predektorweste Komperdell MTB Lite Vest WesteWomen ink.Predektor, Gr.M,165-170,
Predezione guard gomito MTB - Paio Alpinestars 2019 Eride black-Cyan
Pro Touch Force 1000 FS Kinder Torwarthandschuhe
PRO TOUCH SHIRT RYLUNGA II - GREYBLK - 42-48 (7611309012385)
Pro Trek Factory Racing Team Santini S S Race Jersey Men's XS Cycling Bike
Pro Trust Course Arme à Feu Bras blue 300 270cm Télescopique Pêche Transport
Provison Bib Short Silicone Edge - The Biltong Man Team Kit
Proviz Men's Long Sleeve Zipper Cycling Running T-Shirt-Yellow, Large
Proviz Reflect360+ Gilet Mens - Large
Proviz Waterproof OverTrousers, Cycling Ogreenrousers - Yellow - Medium
PROX FX KOWAZA ISO FE-X Long Cast 3-280 Telescopic Rod FKIFX328W
PROYECTO CEBOS BOILIES HIGH LINE 1 KG 20 MM PESCA DE CARPAS BAIT BOILES CARP
PSV Football Home Jersey Shirt Tee Top 2018 19 Mens Umbro
PULISIC BORUSSIA DORTMUND AWAY SHIRT 2017-18 SIZE SMALL BNWT
How are we doing this?
Puma 102525 EvoSpeed 1 K FG Firm Ground Athletic Soccer Cleats orange Mens
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
PUMA 365 Evo Knit Ignite Court IT Halle green F02
PUMA 365 NETFIT CT IT Halle black F04
PUMA ADRENO FG JUNIOR FOOTBALL BOOTS 6UK (ORIGINAL) 07
Puma Arsenal Authentic (ACTV) Heim Trikot Home Shirt 16 17 - Farbe red - GroBe M
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Puma Austria Home Jersey 2016 Juniors Red White Football Soccer Shirt Top
Puma Borussia Dortmund BVB Mens Home Kit Set Jersey Shirt Shorts 2018 2019
Puma BVB Dortmund UCL 2016 17 Mens Football Shirt
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Puma Classico FG Synthetic Leather Lightweight Soccer Footwear Football Boots
Puma Descendant Sl Jr, Boys’ MultiSport Outdoor White (White Cerise White) 5 UK
PUMA ESITO Football Boots Football shoes Football Men's FG Firm Ground 7021
PUMA evoPOWER 1.2 Graphic Men's Soccer Cleats 103423 01 (Size 7.5)
PUMA EVO POWER 1 MIXED SG 102944 01 GR 42 FUSSBALLSCHUHE
Why does it work?
PUMA evoPower 3.3 FG Jr Moulded Studs Soccer shoes Kids Youth Trainers
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Puma Evo Power 4 Football Boots FG Size 10
Puma evoPOWER VIGOR 3D 1 FG Coral - 103999 03 - Football Boot - Men's New
PUMA EvoSpeed 1.3 Africa FG Limited Edition Football Boots 500 PAIRS
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharPro Tec Helmet Street Lite Neon orange Large Adult New In Free Delivery; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Puma evoSpeed 1.4 Mixed Soft Ground Mens Football Boots - Yellow
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Predec Street Lite Gloss White Large Helmet, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Puma evoSpeed 1 Leather FG Firm Ground Football Boots Mens Lava Soccer Cleats
Puma evoSPEED 4.2 SG Football Boots, UK Size 10 BNIB
Puma Evospeed 5.5 TT Ragazzo Bicolor shoes shoes Sportive Calcetto 103630 03
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Puma evoSPEED SL-S II AG Men's Artificial Ground Football Boots - Various Sizes
Puma Evo Touch Pro FG 10367104 Soccer Football Cleats shoes Boots White
Puma Faas 600 S Womens Pink White Support Road Running Sports shoes Trainers
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Predection Alpinestars - Genouillère Paragon Plus 2019 black white – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Puma Football Boots Evopower Vigor 4 Graphic Fg Football Men's 104422 02
Puma Football Soccer Borussia Monchengladbach BMG Kids Stadium Jersey Shirt Whit
Puma Future 18.1 MG Men's Football shoes Fussball104310 03 Yellow
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Puma Future 18.4 Astro Turf Football Trainers Mens bluee White Green Soccer shoes
Puma Future 19.3 Firm Ground Artificial Grass Mens Football Soccer Boots Cleats
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG AG Soccer Cleats Men's Size US 12.5
Puma Graphic Run Mens Long Sleeve Running Top - bluee
Puma Junior Classico Fg Football Boots J12
Puma Kinder Fussballschuhe FUTURE 19.4 FG AG Jr 105554
PUMA King Top M.I.I. Chrome FG Weiss silver F02
Puma Männer Esito C Tt American Fußballschuhe, black black white red, 12 Uk
PUMA Men ONE 18.3 AG Cleats Green Soccer Football shoes Boot Spike 104536-03
Puma Men's Essential No 1 Logo Fleeced Pants
PUMA Men's Evospeed 17.4 AG Soccer shoes
Puma Mens Flyer Runner Running shoes Trainers Lace Up Breathable Padded Ankle
Puma Men's Future 2.3 Netfit Fg Ag Footbal shoes
PUMA Men's ONE 18.3 FG Soccer shoes
Puma Men's Soccer Puma One Firm Ground Cleats
PUMA Olympique de Marseille Trainingsshirt 2017 18
PUMA ONE 18.3 AG Jr Kids black F01
Puma ONE 2 Lth HG (10474202) Soccer shoes Football Cleats Boots
Puma Pacer Next Running shoes Mens Trainers Sneakers Fitness
1°n inangitup aiv
AB ,iraB 32107
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||Premiata|
| MPN: ||LUCY 0662|