METHOD FEEDER PLUS MINI+ CARBONACTIVE PRESTON FLOAT RODS MODEL CHOOSE FISHING 97282qfml51063-Feeder & Picker RodsPredruar 1HP Electric Outboard 12V with Digimax Controller
Pro Trust Run Pistole Braccio blue 300 270cm Telescopica da Pesca Trasporto
PRO-VISION 1 4 zip cycling racing size small 36
PROVIZ Gilet High Visibility Reflective Cycling Vest (orange Large) Bike
Proviz High Visibility Cycling Vest (Light Emitting)
Proviz Men's Reflective Cycling Gilet
Proviz Reflect 360 Cycling Running Gilet XL
Proviz Switch Gilet Ladies - 10
Proviz Womens Nightrider Waterproof Cycling Trousers - Yellow, 12
PROX Fish Catcher Mini PX805 Fish Grip
Prox reel encashment OKI 2 3500 STOKI2300 Purple 3500
PSG JORDAN Neymar 10 Original Trikot
PSWWM90BL Wind Speed Meter +Wind Temp Altimeter Barometer Compass Yacht Timer
PUKY PH 1-S M CASCO BICICLETTA KIWI
PULSIOSSIMETRO uo SPO2 OSSIMETRO SATURIMETRO
PUMA 10433501 Mens Future 18.3 TT Soccer-shoes- Choose SZ color.
Puma 365 Ignite Football Boots Football shoes Men's at Astro Turf 7031
PUMA 365 NETFIT Lite Street black Weiss F03
Puma Adreno III FG FOOTBALL BOOTS SOCCER 104046 01 NEON GREEN
How are we doing this?
Puma Amp XT Womens Gym Training shoes - White
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Puma Astro Cup Suede Trainer Castor Grey White Trainers Mens Size
Puma Blaze of Glory Soft Mens Suede Trainers - Grey
PUMA BRA 4KEEPS - 01BLK - M (4059506740091)
Puma Carson Mesh Women's Running shoes
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Puma Classico SG Football Boots Metal Tipped Conical Studs Soccer Sports shoes
Puma Eclipse Future 2.4 TT Astro Turf Mens Football Boots Size 6
Puma Esito XL HG Junior fuáballschuhe 10161001 NEW
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
PUMA EVOPOWER 1.2 GRAPHIC POP FG SOCCER CLEATS 103468 01 size 7.5 (WHITE orange)
Puma evoPower 1 Head To Head FG Fußballschuhe Soccer 103720 01
Puma evoPower 3.3 AG Gr 44 Fußballschuh Soccer 103533 01 yellow
Puma evoPower 4.3 Soft Ground Mens Football Boots - Red
PUMA Evopower Vigor 1 K Leather FG Mens Soccer Cleats Boots
Why does it work?
Puma evoPOWER Vigor 4 Graphic IT 104459-01 Indoor Futsal Fußball Halle Schule
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Puma Evospeed 1.4 Fg Jr Size 38,5 Football Boot 103495 01 Neon Red
Puma Evospeed 17 SL-S Df Fg Bellerin Red
Puma evoSpeed 3.4 Lth AG Gr 46 Fussballschuhe Soccer 103268 04 yellow
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharPredone® Balance pad - Mobility, Stability, Rehab, Reaction, Physiotherapy mat; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Puma evoSPEED 4 AG EUR-46 Fußballschuhe UVP- Nr.102582-01
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Pro Touch Kinder Laufschuh Sportschuh OZ 2.0 Jr. black red, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Puma Evospeed FG 1 K US8 Leather Lth orange bluee 102525 06 Future 18.1 V1 King
Puma Evostripe Mens Training Shorts - Grey
Puma evotouch Pro MX SG Football Boots Men's White Leather 103747 02
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Puma FC Arsenal London Home Heimtrikot Junior 2014 2015 red white 
Puma Football Boots Evospeed 4 H2h Ag Football Men's orange bluee
Puma Football Soccer Borussia Mönchengladbach BMG Men Short Sleeve SS Polo Shirt
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Pro Touch Men's Running Pant Long Basic – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Puma Future 18.1 NETFIT FG AG blue-green
Puma Future 18.4 Astro Turf Junior Football Trainers - Yellow
Puma Future 19.3 FG Football Boots Mens Gents Firm Ground Lightweight Studs Knit
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
PUMA FUTURE 2.3 NETFIT FG AG black F03
Puma Glasgow Rangers Football Shirt XXL Red Away Soccer Jersey 2017 2018
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
PUMA IGNITE v2 Women's Running shoes Female Low Boot Running
Puma JAAB XT TZ WN'S HYBRID Runner Laufschuhe Fitnessschuhe 192239 black
Puma King Top di FG Football Boots Mens Gents Firm Ground Laces Fastened Studs
Puma Luxury King SL Limited FG 24 Carat Edition US 9 SuperFly Mania Vapor I
PUMA Men evoSPEED 17 SL S FG Cleats Green Soccer Football shoes Spike 104010-01
Puma Men's Capitano Ii Fg Footbal shoes
PUMA Men's Evopower Vigor 3 Lth FG Soccer shoes
Puma Men's Evospeed Star S Ignite Soccer shoes
Puma Mens Future 19.1 NETFIT Multi Ground Football Boots
Puma Mens King Pro SG Football Boots Soft Ground Lace Up Studs Leather Upper
Puma Mens Pacer Next Trainers Sports shoes Lace Up Breathable Lightweight Knit
PUMA MUSE SATIN EP WN'S pink
Puma One 17.3 Firm Ground Junior Football Boots - bluee
PUMA ONE 19.4 TT V Jr Kinder Low Boot Azurblue-red-black
Puma One 4 Fußballschuhe Fussballschuhe Kinder Jungen FG Firm Ground 2050
Puma PowerCat 3.12 SG Mens Leather Football Boots Cleats - White bluee
PUMA SCARPA IGNITE FLASH EVOKNIT - 01BORDO - 6.5 (4059504784981)
eunevA dleiftseW 52
erihskroY fo gnidiR tsaE
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Preston|
| Fishing Type: ||Coarse Fishing|| MPN: ||Does Not Apply|
| Fish Species: ||All Freshwater|