Puma Arsenal  white red 2015 2014 Junior Heimtrikot Home London FC 97282qfml81965-English ClubsPuma One 19.3 Mens Firm Ground Artificial Grass Football Soccer Boots Cleats
PUMA ONE 19.4 IT Jr Kinder Low Boot black-Weiss
PUMA ONE 1 GLO FG AG gold black F01
PUMA One 1 Leather Firm Ground Football Boots Trainers shoes Dark bluee Mens
PUMA ONE 1 Leder FG AG Weiss black F05
Puma ONE 2 Illuminate Leather Firm Ground Mens Football Boots - Green
PUMA One 3 IL Illuminate FG Soccer Cleats Green Reflective Size 11.5 (104928 01)
PUMA ONE 3 Leder AG blue F02
Puma One 4 FG Firm Ground Football Boots Soccer shoes Cleats
PUMA One 4 Synthetic Firm Ground Football Boots Trainers shoes Dark bluee Mens
Puma One Soccer Cleats Mens Size 12 (NEW) Firm Ground Light Weight - bluee
Puma Phenom Low En Pointe Running shoes Womens White Fitness Trainers Sneakers
Puma PowerCat 1 Soft Ground Football Boots, size 9, BNIB, RRP
Puma Pr Core 7inch Adults Turbulence graphic Shorts
PUMA RANGER HOME LONG SLEEVE SHIRT 2017 18 ROYAL SIZE MEDIUM VR05 A19
PUMA SCARPA CALCIO BAMBINO JUNIOR evoSPEED 4.5 FG JR 103799 01
PUMA SCARPA FUTURE 2.4 MG - ORABLK - 9 (4059506401756)
PUMA SCARPA PUMA ONE 1 LTH FG-AG - SILORA - 9 (4059506408809)
PUMA Sneaker Carson 2 Metallic W Oliv
How are we doing this?
Puma Speed 300 Racer Womens Running shoes - bluee
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Puma Speed Ignite Netfit Running Ladies Red F02
PUMA ST TRAINER EVO - RRP .99 Free Postage BNIB blueE
PUMA TOP ICONIC RACER - 200BLK - S (8718824316581)
Puma Unisex Adults Evospeed Indoor 1.5 Football Boots 6 UK
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Puma Unisex Kids’ Future 2.3 Netfit Fg Ag Jr Footbal shoes 13 UK
Puma V1.08 football studded boots - Size
PUMA V3.08 SG Mens Leather Soccer Boots Cleats
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Puma V-Kon III SG Size Mens Football Boots
PUMA Women's Blaze Of Glory X Swash O Sneaker
Puma Womens Hybrid Run Trainers Runners Lace Up Knit Knitted
Puma Women's Phenom Low Satin EP shoes PEACH-WHITE
Puma x Natural Tights Men's Functional Pants Sports Fitness Leggings 574181-22
Why does it work?
Pure Carbon Trout 3 3,80m 5-12g Tele Trout Forellenrute
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
PURPLE RAZORS TUNGSTEN DARTS SET. Nitro Dart Stems, 2 Sets Flights, 22-26gram
PVC Yoga Balls 55cm 65cm 75cm Explosion-Proof Balance Pilates Dance Gym Fitness
Q8 Smart Bracelet IP68 Tensiomètre Moniteur de Fréquence Cardiaque Fitness-red
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharPUMA ONE 18.1 Mix-SG black F01; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
QHP Jodhpurs Aileen voll grip Denim
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Puma ONE 18.1 size 5.5, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
QHP Reithose Loureen steel bluee Vollbesatz
[QTY10] SMR137C-2OS AF2 ABEC-7 HYBRID CERAMIC orange Spool Bearing 7x13x4 7134
Quantum Accurist PT AC30PTiA Hecht Zander Barsch Forelle Spinnrolle
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
QUANTUM ENERGY ETI 730 RD REAR DRAG REEL
QUANTUM PT ICON IC100HPT 7.0 1 RIGHT HAND BAITCASTING REEL NEW
Quantum SM100SPT Smoke PT Baitcasting Reel
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a PUMA One 18.2 FG Gr 45 Fußballschuhe Fussball 104533 01 Leder – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Quantum Thredtle Spinning Reel TH30,BX3 5.2 1 10+1 bearings Maxcast II
Queen Games QNG30041 Spooky Castle Board Game
Race 8054615010987 Slytech Shin Guards XTD - Navy Rust
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
RACE FACE INDY ELBOW GUARDS XL BA510045
Race Face red Ruxton MTB Shorts
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Race Head Freeflex EVO 14
Radsporthose von CUORE Switzerland gr. XL black white 17955800000
RainFlex Overshoes Lightweight Rain & wind predection fit Neon Yellow 39-40
RANGER 15 Wood Framed Fresh Water Fishing Trout Net
Rapala Coundown Magnum CDMAG-18,Stainless Steel Inix, color GSS,Made in Finland
Rapala Maxwell 7' 2pc 6-10 kg 30 Ton Graphite Blank Spin Fishing Rod MXS702M
Rapala Sportsman's Series RVG-001C Sunglasses
RAPHA CLASSIC BIB SHORTS II XL NP 200 black Navy Renn Rad Träger hose kurz
Rapha GT shoes - White
Rapha Men’s Winter Jersey Purple Size XXL NWT
Rapha Pro Team Race Cape - SMALL- GREY bluee - NEW - UNWORN - RRP
Rapha Trade PRO TEAM Jersey BNWT Size M
RAPRGC Cover UV per Attivazione Artificiali Glow 6 Rapala Charge'n Glow RNG
Rare Antique Vintage Daiwa Apollo USA Made Fishing Reel Spool Old
RARE Innova Ontario Champion Classic Roc 167g w JellyBean Stamp 9.5 10
RARE PAS GIANNINA GIANNENA AWAY FOOTBALL SHIRT LONG SLEEVE GREECE LARGE L BNWT
RARE Vintage Rapala Original Floating F11 SMN silverE VARIANT Ireland unused new
.K.e tsroF reteP erom & tsroftropS
hcabdalG hcsigreB 96415
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Vereine: ||Arsenal|
| Herstellernummer: ||746462|| Marke: ||PUMA|