CERTATE 10 Daiwa Excellent 3000 285049 I Reel Spinning 97282seyh8694-Spinning/Fixed Spool ReelsFC Valencia Trikot Home 2014 15 Adidas Adizero XXL
FDBRO Sport Mask 3.0 High Altitude Training Mask Fitness MMA Cardio Mask Running
FDX Mens Blaze Cycling Jersey Cold Wear Thermal Top + Cycling Tights Pants Set
Features adidas Cc Cosmic Boost Trainers Size 6.5 RRP Now
FEEDER fishing lead MOULD110-150-170 gr. carp swimming barbel carp SwimFeeder
Feeder Jig Fishing Mould 80-90-100g_shore, boat and all predator fishing
Feederrute Balzer XANADU Heavy Feeder 3.90m 150g
Feed Lures Bell 120 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 120 grams 60 (8060)
Feed Lures Cone 120 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 120 grams 38 (6038)
Feed Lures Cone 150 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 150 grams 77 (7077)
Feed Lures Pin 150 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 150 grams 16 (2016)
Feed Lures Rod Jungle Pin Point Baitcast JBC-662 MH P.E 2.5 Max (0143)
Feelfree Camo Crate Bag Tasche
FELPA CON CAPPUCCIO DA men ADIDAS ORIGINALS HOODIE TREFOIL OVERSIZE
Felpa Hotspot Design mod.Spinner Adrenaline pesca pescatore
Fencing Electric Men's Foil Lame Left Hand 350 NW CE Level 1 US Size 40 -41
Fenerbahce Istanbul adidas Trikot H78977 in yellow blue + H78978 in weiss Gr. L
Ferrino Self-Inflating Mattress Dream Mat inflatable Equipment trek 78201W
FF918-CWLS 980 Feet 3.5 LCD 90 Degrees 125 kHz Sonar color Fish Finder 300M Wi
How are we doing this?
FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Set Player Issue Patches Shirt Jersey
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Fila Memory Finity Womens Running shoes size 6.5 NEW
Fil de pêche (fishing lines) Fun Fishing Rush+ Kamo 15lb, 19lb, 21lb et 26lb
FILO DA PESCA PERLON X 135 IGFA CLASS MT 1000 PER MULINELLO SURF CASTING
Filo Technium Tribal 0,35 mm 790 m Shimano
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Final Daiwa 18 Zillion Tw Hd 1520Sh
Finether Carp Fishing Bed Chair Bedchair Camping Adjustable 6Leg Tool Bag Pillow
FIN-NOR BAIT TEASER SPINNING REEL
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Fin Nor Lethal Variado Boat Rod boat ALL SIZES
Fin-Nor Megalite Travel 2.10m - 2.70m Sea Rod Saltwater NEW 2019
Fin Nor Sportfisher Primal LH Multiplier Reels
Firefoot Kids Zip Through Tunic -FFTNO 3 colours
Firetrap Polo Shirt Polo Polo Shirt Shirt Men short Sleeve T-Shirt T-Shirt 8493
Why does it work?
Fischer 2019 The Curv GT Skis w MBS 13 Bindings NEW 168,175,182cm
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Fischer KOA 84 My Style Skis (No Bindings Flat) NEW 167cm
Fischernetz Stellnetz 30m,H 1,80mX 65mm, 0,25mm Finland
Fischer PROGRESSOR F18 - Ski gebraucht
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFCL Labo Rod Spinning Ultimate Cast Model UC 70 H Pro Offshore Red (4480); higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Fischer RC4 Race Junior 100cm Skis with Marker M450 Bindings
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar FCL Labo Rod Spinning Ultimate Cast Model UC 81 EXT H Offshore bluee (4343), including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Fischer RC Pro Vacuum Full Fit 130 Ski Boots (size 29.5)
Fischer XJ Sprint Kids Cross-Country Ski shoes Nnn Skating Nordic Boots New
FISH CREEK BRIGHTWATER FLY ROD 9' LINE 4 PC SALE
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Fisherman Popper GT Snake 130 Floating Lure 130 grams 300 mm (0384)
Fish Finder Video Camera with Keyboard 12 LEDs Night Vision 8GB SDcard TOP J5L9
Fishing Barrow, Two New Wheels, Barrow Bag, Extending Rear Legs, Folds Flat
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a FC Lorient Football Home Jersey Shirt Tee Top 2018 19 Mens Kappa – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Fishing Daiwa Bait Reel 15 Catalina Bay Jigging BJ200SH SB
Fishing Harness Stand Up Gimbal Fighting Waist Belt Rod Holder with Seat Cushion
FISHING LINE NYLON RED DRAGON COLMIC 600MT 30LB 0.47mm
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Fishing lures EVERGREEN JAVELINE JET 220gx2 knife jigs Japanese jigging kingfish
Fishing lures FAT BOY VIPER 8 in flying fish tuna trolling skirts gamefishing
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
FISHING LURES SCL 12in DRAGON LIVE WIRE tuna marlin game FISHING lure
Fishing Pliers 7.5 Aluminum P-Line Red NEW
Fishing reel Tica Talisman X-Treme TBAT
FISHING ROD CARP + REEL RON THOMPSON COMBO TECH 12FT 2.75LB
Fishing Rod Reel Case Bag Travel Carry Case Canvas Holder Pole Tool Storage Bag
Fishing Rod Trolling Daiwa Deluxe 20lbs 2.40mt
Fishing Spinning Casting Rod 1.98m 2.1m 2.4m 2.7m Carbon 2 Section Wood Handle
Fishing Wading Pants Chest Wader Fishing Farming Clothes Boot Size 12-14
Fishsense lineaeffe and unnamed brolleys.COLLECT ONLY WF12
Fitbit Blaze SmartFitness Watch and Polar Watch
Fitbit Charge HR - Größe S - Aktivitätsmesser dunkelblue
Fitbit surge Size Small With Purple strap
Fitnessball Therapieball Sportball Büroball Gymnastikball silver 55cm
Fitness Mad Warrior Plus Yoga & Pilates Extra Cushion Exercise Mat 6mm - Sky
FITS Shade Show Shirt-XL-White Red Plaid Gingham
FIVE TEN FR SCHUH IMPACT 2 LOW black DH PLATFORM GO CYCLE SHOP
FIXGEAR CS-1501 SET Cycling Jersey & Padded Pants,MTB Bike,BMX,Beanie Free GIFT