and Dartboard with Set Dart Exciting Surround Steel Office Home Sisal 97282seyh1734-Dart BoardsFeed Lures Pin 135 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 135 grams 50 (1050)
Feed Lures Pin 150 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 150 grams 50 (2050)
Feed Lures Pin 180 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 180 grams 78 (3078)
Feed Lures Rod Salt Worx Spinning SWC-75H (0080)
Feed Lures Spear 120 Hand Made Wood Pencil Floating Lure 120 grams 50 (3050)
Feine Woven Carbon Spinn Rute - Platium Spin 2,70 Forelle , Barsch und Zander
FELPA CON CAPPUCCIO DA BAMBINO PUMA ALL OVER PRINTED ALPHA HOODIE J
Felpa CRAFT LOGO HOODIE (blue con ricamo green)
Felpa in cotone con cappuccio Boy London-bambino
FENCING BREECHES LH NEGRINI 800N EVOLUTION FIE CE (RRP 112 euros)
Fencing Mask Personalised Luxury Wooden Wine Box Ideal Fencing Gift
Fenix HL40R fishing camping Headtorch
Ferro Water meter flow 4m3 h - cold water for house and garden 3 4” MDPE PE for
FF688C 3.5 Phiradar color LCD Boat Fish Finder 200KHz 83KHz Dual Sonar...
Field and Stream Cleated Rubberized Bootfoot Waders Size 10 Chest 53 Inseam 37
FIGC - ITALIA - Polo T7 Shirt - 742565 04 - 2013 14
Fila Men's Original Fitness Luxury Vegetable Tan shoes
Filet de peche - Nappe - 250 m X 11 m X 100mm 0,30mm
Filo da Pesca - TRABUCCO LONGCAST FLUO - 1200mt - 0,25
How are we doing this?
FILO SHIMANO FLUgoldCARBON Aero Fluo 500m 0,30mm 7KG BOLENTINO TRAINA SURFCASTING
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
FILSON NEW Islamorada Fishing travel Shirt Mesh Lined Desert Tan Men's S SIMF
FINE FLY TYING CAPE LOOKS UNUSED
Finland finnish club HDA 1924 football xxl mans 2xl rare vintage umbro jersey
Fin Nor Lethal Heavy Duty Fixed Spool Reels - All Sizes Available
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Finnor LTC20 Lethal Star Drag Reel 30 380 22471
Fin-Nor OF30L OffShore Level Wind
Fin Nor Sportfisher Trolling SD220LW reel
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
FIREFOOT LADIES BREECHES FARSLEY PULL ON CANARY 24 - 34
Firetrap Ladies Sleeveless T-Shirt Vest T-Shirt Tank Top Vest Fitness 6116
Fischer 2018 RC4 Z9 AC (DIN 2.5-9) Bindings NEW Width 78mm
Fischer Hybrid 10 Vacuum Women's Ski Boots
Fischernetz Stellnetz 100m X 1,5mX 100 mm Butt Karpfen Wels Geflochtene
Why does it work?
FISCHER PROGRESSOR 900 175 CM SKIS SKI + FISCHER XTR 10 2013 N387
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Fischer RC4 100 Junior Race Ski Boots 24.5
Fischer RC4 Worldcup GS JR Fis norma - esquís usado Junior
FISCHER SUPER RACE RC4 175 CM SKIS SKI + FISCHER RC4 N348
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFeed Lures Bell 120 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 120 grams 55 (8055); higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Fisch Waage analog Hängewaage bis 54 kg präzise Angelwaage Zeigerwaage Handwaage
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Feed Lures Bell 120 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 120 grams 61 (8061), including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Fisherman Delta 10-110 Side Mirror Pencil Floating Lure 120 grams Yellow (1205)
Fisherman Stood Vase Flower Table Vase Cut Crystal Glass Fishing Gift
Fish Hawk X2 Speed And Temp Sensor
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Fishing Bivvy 1-2 man Extra Large Vents Fast Erect Summer Day
Fishing Daiwa Spinning reel 14 Spin cast 80 SB
Fishing hook 20x4 0 s s 7732 style Jhook lures kingfish tuna marlinfishing hook
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Feed Lures Bell 60 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 60 grams 55 (7055) – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Fishing Line Winder Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Line Bobbin Knotter gold
Fishing lures EVERGREEN JAVELINE JET60g x6 knife jigs Japanese jigging kingfish
Fishing lures FAT BOY VIPER 6'' oily seed pink head trolling skirts gamefishing
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
FISHING LURES SCL 12'' GROWLER LUMO GREEN HEAD tuna marlin lure trolling skirt
Fishing Net - Trammel - 100 FT X 6 FT New
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
FISHING REEL ELECTRIC KRISTAL XL638 WITH ROD HALIBUT FOR DEPTH
FISHING REEL TICA CYBERNETIC GGAT 10000 8RRB+1RB MAX DRAG 20KG FOR LARGE PREY
FISHING ROD ITALICA TRIDENT EVO CAST 4.20mt 150g 3 SECTIONS SURFCASTING BY VISH
Fishing rods used and telescopic rods
Fishing Sinker Mold - Sea-Jig F192 - 200 250Gr- Cast Aluminum
Fishing Tuition - Gift Card - Fly tuition and guiding on a boat
Fishpond Headgate Tippet Holder with Rio Powerflex Tippet Spools 6X 5X 4X 3X 2X
Fitbit Alta Watch Large - Steps, Heart Rate Monitor - NEW & SEALED
Fitbit Charge 2 - Small Used
Fitbit Ionic Grey and orange Excellent condition
Fitbit Versa Smartwatch pink gold
Fitness MAD Double Handle Pilates Resistance Ring
FITPRO 53CM TRAINING & EXERCISE BALL
FIVE TEN FREERIDER CONTACT BIKESCHUH Gr. 39
Five Ten Mens Impact Cycling shoes fit is
FIXGEAR CS-7901 Men's Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTB
FIXGEAR P2L-B66 Compression Tights Leggings - XXL + FREE GIFT
auhgnoL ,kraP hceT uhgniQ ,2 .dlB ,107.mR
省东广 ,nehznehS 000815
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||vidaxl|
| MPN: ||Does not apply|| Type: ||Dart Sets|
| EAN: ||8718475616443|