LINK USB Pasport Explorer 2100 PS 97282seyh5814-Other Fitness TechFIGO REAL MADRID 2000 2001 MAGLIA SHIRT CALCIO FOOTBALL MAILLOT JERSEY SOCCER
Fila Kids' Speedstride 2 Running shoes
Fila Men's Memory Multiswift 2 Running shoes
Fila Women's Capture Running shoes
Fila Women’s Memory Runtronic Slip Resistant Work shoes 8.5 M US
Filet de Pêche Piège Maille Net Epervier Appât Jeter Capturer Poissons w Sinker
FILO ASSO TRIPLE FORCE MT 100 mm 0,90
Filo da pesca - TRABUCCO TROLLING BIG GAME 600mt - 0,70 - 80 lbs
Filo Momoi's Hi Catch 20 lb 1000 m Tubertini
Filo Tiagra Hyper Trolling 30 lb IGFA 1000 m Shimano
Filpesca - MAGIC FLUgoldCARBON 100% - Ø 0,29 - 130mt
FINALE TRAINA ALTURA SQUID BAIT 24CM KAJIKI24 PESCA TONNO SPADA MARLIN LAMPUGA
FINE HARDY MARQUIS SALMON No2 SALMON FLY REEL SPARE SPOOL
FIN-FINDER GAFF HOOK 48
Fin-Nor Bait-Casting Reel - Premium Quality & Pristine in Original Box
FIN NOR Lethal LTC20 Star Drag Conventional Reel Right Hand NEW
Fin-Nor LT60 Lethal Spinning Salt Water Reel 4.9 1
Fin Nor Megalite Meeresrolle 40 60 80 Spinnrolle Salzwasserrolle Pilkrolle
Fin-Nor OFS6500 Off Shore Spinning Reel
How are we doing this?
Fin-Nor TIDAL TRAVELLER - 2.4m - 4 pieces - Travel Fishing Rod
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Firefoot Hi Viz Reflective Kids Ripon Stretch Breeches. Navy Yellow
Firefoot Super Comfort Rawdon Breeches Women's Riding Trousers BNWT
First Arrival Penn Pen Fierceii Frcii 5000 Jigging Optimum
Fischer Breeze - Ski Gebraucht Frau
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Fischer Hybrid W ski boots, size 23.5
Fischer My Xtr 77 ( Mtn 77) - Ski Gebraucht Frau
Fischer PROGRESSOR 700 S - skis d'gebraucht
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Fischer Ranger 10 Vacuum Freeride Skischuhe 37 23,5cm NEU Ski Boots Freeski NEW
FISCHER RC 4 SOMA RACE SKI BOOTS SIZE 26.5 MEN SIZE 8.5
Fischer RC Pro 110 Thermoshape Skischuhe black
FISCHER VACUUM RC4 YELLOW FLEX 130 WORLD CUP SIZE 24.5
Fish Arrow Soft Lure Fin's Gill 120 40 gram 120 mm Sinking Lure (8528)
Why does it work?
Fisherman Delta 10-160 Type 2 Floating Lure 160 grams bluee (1091)
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
FISHERMAN'S, HAND HELD, METAL SCOOP NET
Fish Finder Wired Portable Fishing Equipment Outdoor Tool For Amateur Fisherman
Fishing bait boat - Łódka zanętowa (FunBoat)
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFF818 Portable Wired Fish Finder; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Fishing Climbing Outdoor Cushion Hip Cover Waterproof HB-267
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Fforester 7fly reel with airflo di5 8fly line new, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Fishing Fly Design Cigarette Case Tin FREE ENGRAVING game Fishing Gift Boxed NEW
FISHING KIT COMPLETE ROD REEL SEATBOX MAVER POLE IDEAL START UP MATCH GEAR KIT
Fishing Lure IMAKATSU Lot of 9 IK-180 SCARE 57 BROW WADDLE BATS Dilemma POPPER
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Fishing lures FAT BOY 8in C-4 tube lumo squid tuna trolling skirts game fishing
Fishing lures IMA Komomo II 110
FISHING LURES SCL 12in DRAGON LIVE WIRE tuna marlin game FISHING lure
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a ^fh Elettrostimolatore MP6 New Miapharma dimagrire tonificare rassodare terapie – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Fishing nets (2 nets) 20 metres 65 feet 4cm mesh size 2.5 ft depth POST FREE
FISHING REEL DISTANCE DST-60 OKUMA SEA BOAT FISHING SURF CASTING
FISHING REEL SHIMANO TROLLING 20A TLDII DOUBLE SPEED FISHING REEL TWO SPEED
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Fishing Rod and Spinning Reel Combo Telescopic Rods 2.7m Rod + 2000 Reel
FISHING ROD FROM BOAT BOLENTINO BULOX HAIMA BOAT 3.80 M - AZ.50 150 GR 2 PEAKS
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Fishing Rod Shimano Bassterra XT Spinning 6' 8 2.03mt 10-35g Sec. 1+1 (Butt
Fishing SHIMANO 12 SEPHIA CI4+ C3000S Spinning Reel A-RB from Japan New MA
Fishing wire 1.0mm 300m spool. 98kg. Stainless steel 49 Strand Fishing Wire
Fish Tornado Chara Jig Long
Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch
Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition Smart Watch - Lavender.
Fitbit & Other Smart Exercise Watches Parts Only
Fitec 10180 RS750 Super Spreader Cast Net Clear Mono 3 8 Mesh, 8'
Fitness-MAD Power Resistance Loop (Extra Strong)
Fit&See Replacement Lenses for Arnette 4202 Fastball ( Multiple Options )
FIVE TEN FREERIDER CONTACT MENS MOUNTAIN BIKE SHOE
Five Ten Mens Freerider Pro Mountain Bike shoes Navy bluee Sports Cycling
FIXGEAR CS-601 Men's Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTB
FIXGEAR LT-W15 Women Cycling Padded Tights Road Mountain Bike Wear MTB Bicycle
Fi'zi k Men's M3 BOA Cycling shoes
FJ Neil Trap Snap Crab 225-CT Equipment Fishing Cage 10.5 x 2-Door Bait Lot 5
Fladen Norwegen Meer angeln komplett Angelset Combo -Rute 1,80m & Rolle & Schnur
dleiF niwdaC 01
|Condition: ||Seller refurbished : |
An item that has been restored to working order by the eBay seller or a third party not approved by the manufacturer. This means the item has been inspected, cleaned and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in its original packaging. See the seller’s listing for full details.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes: ||“unboxed but looks like new with tags” |
| Features: ||Heart Rate Monitor|| MPN: ||Does Not Apply|
| Brand: ||Explorer|| Model: ||PS-2100|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|