wood wooden ice primitive homemade handmade Vintage F6 rod fishing kind a of 1 97282seyh4863-Ice Fishing AccessoriesFinale junior 48-52cm Kinder Fahrradhelm Uvex
Final Fast Wins Shimano Ship Reel Digitana Ex6000
FINE ABU AMBASSADC3 BOXED WITH PAPERS READY TO FISH
FINE HARDY MARQUIS SALMON No2 SALMON FLY REEL SPARE SPOOL
FINE VINTAGE DAIWA 8FT SPINNING ROD
Finger Hand Therapy Exercise Guitar Practice Grip Training Strong Strengthener
FINNLO AB DOMINOX CRUNCH TRAINER AB ROLLER, GERMAN BRAND, STUDIO QUALITY
Fin-Nor BT80 Bait Teaser Spinning Reel
Fin-Nor Lethal LT60 Aluminum Saltwater Spin Fishing Reel, NEW in Box
Fin-Nor Lethal Spinning Salt Water Reels LT80 275 yards
Fin-Nor Marquesa 20 Two Speed Spare Spool
FIN-NOR MEGALITE, Meeresrolle, Stationärrolle Salzwasserrolle Spinnrolle
Fin Nor Offshore Spinning OFS 9500A Angelrolle Angeln Spinnrolle
Fin-nor reel sportfisher St50 new in box with clamp and hardware
Fin Strike PIC3660 Pro Series Striped Bass Snelled Hook, Size 6 0
FIREFOOT LADIES BREECHES FARSLEY PULL ON CANARY 24 - 34
Firefoot Ripon Stretch Kids Pants Riding Breeches - Navy orange All Sizes
Firetrap T-Shirt T-Shirt short Sleeve T-Shirt Women's Top Jogging Fitness 7176
Fischer 2018 RC4 Z13 Freeflex (DIN 4-13) Bindings NEW Width 85mm
How are we doing this?
Fischer Cruzar XTR 80 TMS 305 Ski Boot (; )
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
FISCHER MENS RC PRO 115 WALK SKI BOOTS DARK GREY YELLOW SIZE MON 30.5
Fischernetz Stellnetz 200m,H 1,50mX 100mm geflochtene
Fischer Progressor 700 Ski Sport Carver Saison 2017 18 (100952)
Fischer PRO MTN 86 Ti 2017 2018 High Performance Carving Ski NEW
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Fischer RC4 junior GS race skis 160cm worldcup race code
Fischer RC4 WorldCup GS Racing Skis, 183cm, 30m radius (medium) season 2014
FISCHER Skischuhe RC4 CURV 120 PBV DARKblueE DARKblueE U06318 Saison 2018 2019
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Fischer XTR Cruzar 155 cm Ski + Marker M 10 TP Bindings
Fish Baits Lure 10 cm 8.5g Minnow Hard Fishing Sinking Trout Artificial Wobble
Fisherman Metal Jig Andaman 310 grams PPC (0095)
FISHERMAN'S, WOOD & METAL SPINNER DROP LINE
Fish-Flo Oxygen System Tank Adapter Oxygenation Fishing Bait Saver Fish Livewell
Why does it work?
FISHING BAIT - BROWN BREAD CRUMB GROUNDBAIT FOR COARSE AND CARP 20KG BAG
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Fishing Chest Waders with Belt Anti-mosquito Clothes Body Predect XL
Fishing Fleece Recliner Arm Chair, Carp, Camping, (3ALUB) FREE P&P SALE PRICE
FISHING ITEMS - JIGS- LIGHTS- ASST LOT
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFILO MULINELLO EXTERMINATOR mt 640 orange TRAINA BIG GAME 50 LB mm 0,70 IGFA; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Fishing Lure 14 Purple Bullet Head Trolling Lure Cable Rigged Wahoo Killing
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar FILO OCEA LEADER EX FLUgold CARBON 60lb .713mm CONF. DA 50 METRI SHIMANO, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Fishing Lure set Fishing gear set 347 pieces Soft lure Hard lure worm with fly c
Fishing lures FAT BOY SNIPER 6'' lumo trolling skirts game fishing tuna lure
Fishing Lures Marlin Magic Small Hard Head STRIPEY MARLIN PARKER KONA HI TUNA
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Fishing LURE x 4 Predatek Viper deep diver 28g 4mtr + Bara cod as pictured V1
FISHING REEL ABU GARCIA C 802
Fishing Reel Mivardi Carp Long Cast Maximus 120000
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Filo Soft Steel Light Camo 0,309 mm Fox – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
FISHING REEL TICA TALISMAN X-TREME TBAT4000 14RRB+1RB MAX DRAG 8KG
Fishing Rod Bolognese Falcon Wild Bolo Extra Strong 6 M Action 80 Gr New
FISHING ROD ITALICA BOLENTINO DYNAMIC BOAT 3.00m IN BARCA BREAM TANUTE PAGELLI
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Fishing Rod st Croix 7.0' 213 cm 42 Gr Premier Spinning 1 2-1 1 2 Ps70hf2
Fishing Shimano Reel Aribio 4000 No. 4 No. 150 m with thread SB
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Fishing Spinning Rod Telescopic Rod Carbon M KOREA Outdoor Camping Fish
Fish King Light Elf Carbon Angelrute 2 Aufsätze Länge 1,8 m Spitze 1,6 mm NEU
Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch FB502SBKS - SMALL WARRANTY
Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition Smart Watch - Lavender NEW_UK_SELLER
Fitbit Ionic Teal Burnt orange Brand New
Fit chair and exercise ball
Fitness-Mad Floor Predection Mat Anti-Slip PVC Material Gym Flooring Mats
Fitpad Smart Electronic ABS Abdominal Muscle Building Equipment Body Shaper Fitn
FIVE TEN DISTRICT FLATS LEGEND-IVY GO CYCLE Shop
FIVE.TEN KESTREL PRO BOA NEGBAS red greyEI 19 BC0635 Footwear Men’s shoes MTB
FIXGEAR CS-2801 SET Cycling Jersey & Padded Pants,MTB Bike,BMX,Beanie Free GIFT
FIXGEAR LT-21 Men's Cycling Padded Tights Road Mountain Bike Wear MTB Bicycle
Fizik Infinito R1 Knitted shoes
Fizik Women's M5 women Mountain Bike shoes
FLADEN Matt Hayes SHAMAN Quality Teflon Coated Barbless MATCH Eyed Fishing...
Flambeau zerust replacement divider w corrosion predection 57127P 2 12pk (3)
Flite Men's Cycling Boxer Sewn Pad