Pro HX1 Harsh Fahrradhelm black (55-58cm) M Gr. matt, 97282seyh6903-HelmetsFinnor LTC30 Lethal Star Drag Reel 40 365 22458
Fin-Nor Marquesa 2 Speed Multiplier Reels - Deep Sea Saltwater Cod Fishing Reel
Fin-Nor Marquesa - MA30 Offshore
Fin-Nor Megalite Travel 2.10m - 2.70m Cañas de mar NUEVO 2019
Fin Nor Offshore 10500 Reel
Fin-Nor OFS5500 Off Shore Spinning Reel
Fin-Nor Primal Multiplier Fishing Reel - All Sizes
Fin-Nor TIDAL DEEP SEACASTER - 2.4m - 2 pieces - 300g - Boat Fishing Rod
FIONDA PROFESSIONALE PRECISIONE MOLLA POGGIA AVAMBRACCIO PESCA CACCIA TIRO SC0
Firefoot Hi Viz Reflective Kids Ripon Stretch Breeches. Navy Yellow
Firefoot Rawdon Mens Breeches - FFMB010
FirePlus TredTINETTE ÉLECTRIQUE 350W 8.8 AH AVEC APP blackE
Firetrap T-Shirt T-Shirt T-Shirt short Sleeve Men's Top 0932
Fischer 2018 Brilliant Mountain Carbon Skis w MBS 13 Bindings NEW 173,180cm
Fischer C-Line EMPEROR - Ski gebraucht
FISCHER HYBRID 12 THERMOSHAPE SKI BOOTS SIZE 10.5 MADE IN ITALY
Fischer My Pro Mt 77 with My RS 10 Powerrail GW Binding 2018 19 - 157, 164 - NEW
Fischernetz Stellnetz 30m,H 1,80mX 26- 60mm Finland
Fischer PROGRESSOR 700 S - skis d'gebraucht
How are we doing this?
Fischer PRO MTN 77 - Ski gebraucht
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
FISCHER RC4 130 VACCUM MEN'S SKI BOOTS SIZE (CL7)
Fischer RC4 WM GS JR Fis - Ski gebraucht Junior
Fischer RC Pro 120 Thermoshape Ski Boots 2018
Fischer Twin Piel Cruiser Ef Montado Esquí de Fondo + Tour Step-In Fijación
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Fischfinder Echolot HUMMINBIRD PIRANHA MAX15 Fish Locator Monitor 60° Dual Beam
Fish Candy half nude Kraken EGI size 3.5 squid jig calamari x 3 colors as pics
Fisherman Metal Jig Crazy Long 150 grams orange Bee (0111)
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Fisherman Telescopic Pole 5 metres
Fish Finder Wireless Rechargeable Sonar Sensor Fishfinder with LCD Display X1
Fishing Bags Multifunction Nylon Waterproof Fishing Rod Shoulder Bag Outdoor
Fishing Carp Reel Mikado Delight 750 760 Fishing Reel Free Running Spool Reel
Fishing Drum Reels Bait Casting Saltwater Reel Lightweight CNC Metal Reels
Why does it work?
Fishing High Carbon Telescopic Rod Pole Fiber Ultra Light Portable 3.6M-8.0M
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Fishing Lead Hexi Mould 4in1 3.5 oz
FISHING LURE LOT OF 20 MIX OF MINNOW TYPE BASS FISHING RATTLING CRANKBAIT LURES
Fishing lures FAT BOY 8in ROGUE LUMO GHOST tuna trolling skirts game fishing
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFin-nor - blueEFIN - 1.65m - 2; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Fishing lures IMA Komomo II 110
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Fin Nor BT80 BX3 Bait Teaser Reel Spinning Size 80, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
FISHING LURES SCL 12'' GROWLER EVIL tuna marlin game fishing lure trolling skirt
Fishing net 4 1 2 inch 60 mesh (23ft deep) 660ft Alaska Twist 8 strands
Fishing reel Colmic Fabian 6500 beach ledgering surf casting long cast
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
FISHING REEL POSEIDON 200L LEFT HANDED HEAVY DUTY MICRO JIGGER MAX DRAG 30KG
Fishing reel Trabucco SHARP FA 2500-4000-5000 spinning bolo sea fishing
Fishing Rod Carbon Fiber Casting Telescopic Long Rod 5.4-6.3 Lightweight Tought
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a FIN-NOR LETHAL 16 STAR DRAG Baitcast Reel LTC16 FREE USA SHIP NEW 6.2 1 Ratio – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Fishing Rod Italica Trident Wave 4.5mt 170g 3 Section Surfcasting Sarago
Fishing rod Stream Hand Carbon Fiber Casting Telescopic Lightweight toughness Fi
Fishing SHIMANO PE LINE OCEA EX8 400m lb multi PL-088L Fishing LINE SB
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Fishing Spinning Rod St.Croix Legend Elite LES90MH+XF2 (before 2016)
Fishing Wire Leaders Stainless Steel Strong Tough Fish Assorted Bulk Supply Pro
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Fish Ski Trailerable Boat Cover Waterproof Boat Cover
Fitbit Blaze Gunmetal Series Special Edition Fitness FB502GMBKS - Size Small
Fitbit Ionic Health & Fitness Smartwatch, grey gut
Fitbit versa pink gold watch
Fitness-MAD 7kg Double Grip Medicine Ball
Fitness Springseil Sportseil green Lang 275cm PVC Sport Seil Springen Trainings
FIU Florida International University Biking Jersey Women's Size XL
Five Ten Freerider VXi Womens Mono Grey bluee Flat Pedal Bike shoes Size 8
FIXGEAR CPD P2L-B27 SET Compression Shirts & Pants Skin-tight MMA Training Gym
FIXGEAR CS-W1201 Women's Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTB
FIXGEAR ST-23 Men's Cycling Padded Shorts Road Mountain Bike Wear MTB Bicycle
Fizik R3 men BOA Road Cycling shoes Road Bike Cycling shoes White
FLADEN 848GF - Schwimmanzug, Floatinganzug - Ge fan i våra vatten
FLADEN VANTAGE BC 20 Multirolle mit Schnur-Zählwerk Norwegenrolle Trolling Rolle
Flex Lure Technology GARISON SP(spin)138mm FLT Used Very good Fishing (1279
Floorball IFF Torwarthelm, Floorballhelm Tempish Torwartmaske red
FLUgoldCARBON SEAGUAR FXR BOBINA DA 50 MT DIAM 0.26 MM
rehtäN drahnieR :FG
HbmG slednaH W&Z
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marke: ||Limar|
| MPN: ||204-251|| EAN: ||9334052042512|