SH-RT4G RADSCHUH SHIMANO Fahrradschuhe GR. EXPLORER ESHRT4OC3 SCHNÜRUNG SPD 38.0 97282seyh8943-Unisex Cycling ShoesFirefoot Ladies Ripon Stretch Breeches
Firefoot Rawdon Comfort Womens Pants Riding Breeches - Navy All Sizes
FireFoot Ripon Ladies Stylish Silicone Knee Horse Riding Stretch Legging Breech
Fireman sam bike with helmet
Firetrap Polo Shirt Polo Polo Shirt Shirt Men short Sleeve T-Shirt T-Shirt 8493
Firetrap T-Shirt T-Shirt T-Shirt short Sleeve Men's Top 0932
First Seiko Knot Assist 2.0 Forge Green
Fischer 2018 The Curv Ti Skis w RC4 Z12 Bindings NEW 150,157,171cm
Fischer C-Line Emperor hp - Ski Gebraucht
Fischerei Hose Regenhose Wathose Stiefel Arbeitskleidung 41-45
Fischer KOA 84 My Style Skis (No Bindings Flat) NEW 167cm
Fischer My Ranger Free 90 Alpine Touring Boot - Women's
Fischernetz Stellnetz 25m X 1,50mX 35 mm 0,20mm Finland
Fischer Profoil Alpinismo Skins Precortadas para Range 90 89w Esquís 2016
FISCHER PROGRESSOR 9+ 165 CM SKIS SKI + FISCHER XTR 10 N306
Fischer Ranger 10 Vacuum Freeride Skischuhe 37 23,5cm NEU Ski Boots Freeski NEW
Fischer RC4 60 Soma-tec Junior Alpine Ski Race Boot Size 22.5 (New)
Fischer RC4 WM GS JR Fis - Ski gebraucht Junior
Fischer RC Pro 100 PBV - Art.Nr. U08618
How are we doing this?
Fischer Soma Viron 95 Mens Snow Ski Boots Men’s UK Size 9 With Hotronics Heating
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Fischer XJ Sprint Kids Cross-Country Ski shoes Nnn Skating Nordic Boots New
Fish Arrow Soft Lure Fin's Gill 150 78 gram 150 mm Sinking Lure (9532)
Fisheagle CL50 Casting Multiplier Fishing Reel
Fisherman Metal Jig Sakana 200 grams Purple Sardine (0917)
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Fisherman T-Shirt Tuna Mosaic Japan Red Size XL (1215)
Fish Fishing Finder Handheld Wired Fish Finder Fishfinder Alarm Sensor Transduce
Fishing Bags 2 3 Layer Portable Folding Fishing Rod Carrier Canvas Pole Storage
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Fishing Carbon Fly Rod Fiber 3 4 5 6 7 8 Fast 7ft Action 8wt Max Catch Cork Tube
Fishing Daiwa Soltiger Dorado Popper II maiwashi Tune 130F from japan
FISHING GAR GRIP ALLIGATOR BY XTRADA
Fishing Knife (Two) and Tool Holder - Marine Boat Fishing Tool Organizer Caddy
Fishing lure Evolures ZARGANA 150F fire tiger top water Fishing Minnow,kingfish
Why does it work?
Fishing Lure Set Kit Soft Lures Wobblers Artificial Silicone Bait Fishing 37
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Fishing lures FAT BOY DEVIL 8 in PRIMETIME tuna trolling skirts gamefishing
Fishing Lures Lot-Vicious, Pro Troll, Akuna, Johnson, Betts, (11ab)
FISHING LURES SCL 9'' GROWLER HAWAII 5-0 tuna marlin game lure trolling skirt
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFin-Nor TIDAL DEEP SEACASTER - 2.4m - 2 pieces - 300g - Boat Fishing Rod; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Fishing New Nissin Royal Stage TENKARA 6 4 3207 Fly Fishing Rod Tool SB
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Fin-Nor TIDAL T545 reel - Fishing Spinning, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Fishing Reel daiwa sealine 40h
Fishing Reels Baitcasting Reels 12+1BB Left Right Hand Reel Fishing Accessories
Fishing Reel Tubertini Strobe 2000
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Fishing rod Colmic ALEXIS EXON Travel Tele Match 3,60-3,90mt 10-60gr
Fishing rod Madcat GREEN DELUXE mt 2.75-3.20 catfish 300gr break line
Fishing Rod Surfcasting Colmic Tempest 4.20mt 150g Fishing Beach Bream Bream
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Fin-Nor TY25BX3 Trophy Spinning Reel,25 size,5 Bearings, 150 yd 8 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Fishing SHIMANO PE Line OCEA EX8 300m lb multi color PL-078L MA
Fishing Spinning Rod St.Croix Legend Elite LES70MHF2 (before 2016)
Fishing Waterproof Dry Bag NWCT Logo Medium GREAT NEW
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Fishpond River Armor Nomad Emerger Net
Fitbit blaze and charging cable
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Fitbit Charge 2 pink gold Series
Fitbit Ionic Adidas Edition bluee Grey RRP
Fitness CrossFit Abdominal Hanging Belt Bar Pull Up Heavy Muscle Training Belt
Fitness Mad Vari-Massage Foam Roller Physio Yoga Pilates Fitness Exercise
Fit Shaft Titanium by Cosmo Darts Slim Spinning mm Use w Fit Flights
FIVE TEN FREERIDER ELC MIDNIGHT-GREY PLATFORM PEDAL SCHUHE
Five Ten Men’s shoes Aescent grey bluee Size 8
FIXGEAR CS-5502 Men's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTB
FIXGEAR LT-44 Men's Cycling Padded Tights Road Mountain Bike Wear MTB Bicycle
Fizik K1 men Man Triathlonschuh Gr.46
Fizik Women's R3B women Boa Cycling shoes - White Turquoise 38.5
Fladen Loaded Freshwater Box 183915 7
FLAMBEAU OUTDOORS HANGING BAIT BAG 64 LURES
Flipbelt Classic Premium Running Belt
FLR F-22.II Pro Road shoes size 9.5 eu44
Fly Fishing Airflo Kit 10' 4pc 8 reel line flies fly box off
FLY FISHING ROD Hi End - 9'0 .LW5, im12 4pc, Matt Olive