GR. SH-RP9W SHIMANO Fahrradschuhe 43 RENNRADSCHUH ES KLETTVERSCHLUSS BOA- SPD-SL 97282seyh4974-Unisex Cycling ShoesFischer Crampon Classic 100 Mm
Fischer Cruzar XTR 80 TMS 305 Ski Boot (; )
Fischer Fischer Rc4 Podium 70 Jr Ski Boots U11117 NEW IN BOX
Fischer Hybrid 7.0 Skis w RSX 12 Bindings NEW 168cm
Fischer Men's Cross country ski boots Ski shoe RC3 Combi
Fischer My Pro Mtn 73 2018 2019 All Mountain Womens Carving Ski NEW
Fischer My Travers Alpine Touring Boot - Women's Size 23.5
Fischernetz Stellnetz 30m,H 1,80mX 27-80mm Finland
Fischer Profi Mtn 80 Xtr - Ski Gebraucht
FISCHER PROGRESSOR 900 170 CM SKIS SKI + FISCHER XTR 10 N423
Fischer PROGRESSOR F18 - esquís usado
Fischer Ranger 90 FR Skis 2018 19 - 142, 152, 162, 172 - NEW All-Mountain Skis
Fischer RC4 60 Soma-tec Junior Alpine Ski Race Boot Size 23.5 (New)
Fischer RC4 WC GS Curv Booster Master's (2019) - Ski Only
Fischer RC4 WorldCup GS Racing Skis, 193cm, 27m radius (stiff) season 2010
Fischer Ski Bag Skicase 1 Pair Alpine Race - 175 190 Z11218 Season
Fischer Unisex Fischer RC4 Podium 130
Fischer XTR SPORTSER - esquís usado
Fish Arrow Soft Lure Vivid Cruise 170 50 grams 170mm (9815)
How are we doing this?
Fisheagle Expert Flotation Suit Fishing Suit
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Fisherman Metal Jig Crazy Long 220 grams Chart (0130)
FISHERMAN'S, WOOD & METAL SPINNER DROP LINE
Fish Finder sonar sensor, pet
FISHING 2 IN 1 INLINE TRIBOMB LEAD WEIGHT MOULD 3OZ
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Fishing Bite Alarm Set 3 Alarms + 1Receiver Wireless Digital Fishing Bite A C2Z3
Fishing Clothes Short Sleeve T-shirt L XL XXL XXXL Breathable Anti-UV Outdoors S
Fishing Fighting Belt Gimbal Pad Big Game Jigging Rod Holder for Sea Fishing
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Fishing High Speed Line Recycler Device
Fishing leader line 1 x 300lb 100 x1.8 mm x 18mm pk of rite angler Alum crimps
Fishing LURE Jump Rise Lara Pen Magnum 240 Masaba from Japan
Fishing lures FAT BOY 6'' ROGUE GREEN STREAK tuna trolling skirts game fishing
Fishing lures FAT BOY SNIPER 6'' lumo calamari trolling skirts game fishing lure
Why does it work?
Fishing Lures Marlin Magic AHI-PUSSY-JET PARIS MARLIN PARKER KONA TUNA MARLIN
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
FISHING LURES SCL 9'' GROWLER GREEN EVIL tuna marlin game lure trolling skirt
Fishing nets 5 inch 60 mesh 110 fathoms 8 strands Alaska Twist
Fishing reel Daiwa Crossfire 5000 - 3BI
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFiretrap T-Shirt T-Shirt short Sleeve T-Shirt Women's Top Jogging Fitness 7190; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Fishing Reel Rod Combo Set 1.8-3.6M Carbon Telescopic Fishing Rod with 11BB 4000
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Firetrap T-Shirt T-Shirt T-Shirt short Sleeve Men's Top 0950, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Fishing reel TRABUCCO LEGACY RD 2+1BB
Fishing Rod Bolognese Falcon Wild Bolo Extra Strong 6 M Action 80 Gr New
Fishing Rod Holders Rod Holder Stainless Steel 360° Arbo-Inox
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
FISHING ROD SHIMANO Beastmaster AX Boat Slim 12-20lbs 2.28mt TROLLING ALIVE
Fishing rod vintage Browning carbone bolognaise 7m
FISHINGSIR Waterproof Insulated Breathable Nylon and PVC Cleated Wading Boots Ch
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a First Edition Hardy JLH Ultralite Trout Fly Reel with Floating Fly Line – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Fishing Umbrella Brolley Shelter Top Tilt 45 inch
Fishpond Flint Hills Vest - with free nippers, zinger & forceps
Fitbit Alta HR Charging Cable - Original Fitbit Product
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Fitbit Blaze Smart Watch - Wrist - Optical Heart Rate Sensor, Accelerometer, Alt
FITBIT CHARGE HR, Gr. L mit USB Kabel 5264
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Fitbit Ionic Smart Watch - Slate bluee Burnt orange (Offer for limited time)
Fitbit Versa Special Edition (Charcoal Woven)
Fitness Training Pro Suspension System Kit Professional Gym Straps for Home...
Fitzgerald Rods The Frog Rod 7'2 MH Bryan Thrift Series
Five Ten Freerider Pro Women's MTB Flat Pedal shoes - Onix Ash Green
FIXGEAR CPD-B65 Compression Base Layer Skin-tight Shirts Training Gym MMA
FIXGEAR CS-g701 Men's Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTB
FIXGEAR pbllpP2LB30 Compression Tights Leggings - M + FREE GIFT
Fizik MTB X5 Terra Suede shoes Ciclismo
Fjällräven Trousers No. 27 Sand Gr. 54
FLADEN MAXXIMUS NANO INLINE BOAT ROD SERIES SEA FISHING JIGGING UPTIDE TROLLING
Flash drive tractor 4 gb
FLJ 5600w 60v Two Wheel 11in. Folding Off Road Electric Scooter FAST NEW
FLR F-55 II MTB Bike Cycling shoes in White (Size Eu 44) 2 Bolt System
Fly Fishing Flies 5 dozen Midge Patterns 60 Flies Sz 18 Zebra, Disco, Blood Wrm
Fly Fishing Sling Bag Multi-Purpose Reel Rod Shoulder Bag Water-resistant
Fly Racing Maverik MTB Shorts 36 Teal