Fahrradschuhe XM-RADSCHUH ESH VIBRAM TEX GORE VERSENKT SPD 45 GR. SH-XM9 SHIMANO 97282seyh1983-Unisex Cycling ShoesFischer Hybrid X 11+ Vacuum CF Skischuhe Skistiefel
Fischer Men's Cross country ski boots Ski shoe RC3 Combi
Fischer My Curv 110 Vacuum Full Fit Women's Ski Boot
Fischer MY Stil 8 Xtr - Skischuhe gebraucht Frau
Fischernetz Stellnetz 100m X 1,5mX 100 mm Butt Karpfen Wels Geflochtene
Fischernetz Stellnetz 30m,H 1,80mX 35-60mm Finland
Fischer pirate bicycle helmet, Unisex
Fischer PROGRESSOR 800 black red - Ski Gelegenheit
FISCHER PROGRESSOR 9+ 170 CM SKIS SKI + FISCHER XTR 10 N557
Fischer Pro MT Pulse - Art.Nr. P30118
Fischer RC4 100 Junior Race Ski Boots 24.5
Fischer RC4 Race Jr. Skis Youth 70cm NEW
Fischer RC4 World Cup GS 130 cm Ski + Fischer FJ7 Bindings
Fischer RC4 WORLDCUP SL black - Ski gebraucht Junior
Fischer Ski Rc4 the Curv Dtx Rt + Rc4 Z12 Rt Binding P08217 Season
Fischer Vacuum Ski Boots (size 25.5)
Fischer Zephyr 10 Thermoshape Mondo 25.5 UK6-6.5 Flex 100 Ladies Ski Boots NE
Fish Arrow Soft Lure Vivid Cruise 170 50 grams 170mm (9822)
Fisheagle Expert Flotation Suit Fishing Suit
How are we doing this?
Fisherman Metal Jig Crazy Long 170 grams PPC (0126)
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Fisherman Stood Vase Flower Table Vase Cut Crystal Glass Fishing Gift
Fish Finders For Boats Kayak Depth Best Garmin Gps Fishfinder Gadget Sonar Gear
Fish Head Jig Mould 80-110g Lure Lead Fishing Mould
Fishing Bedchairs, Full Range, Night Fishing, Camping, ALL FREE P&P
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Fishing Chair Recliner Dark Green Carp New Rod Fish Carp
Fishing Drum Reel Saltwater Jigging Powerful Reels Left Right Hand
Fishing gear used (( lot ))
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Fishing Landing Net Carp Trout Catch Rubber Landing Net with Safety Line DIY
Fishing lure bait leader line hooks new lot
Fishing lures Chasebaits The Ultimate Squid soft plastics + 1 x seekerz as pic
Fishing lures FAT BOY DEVIL 6'' EVIL trolling skirts game fishing tuna kingfish
Fishing lures Knife Jigs deep slim J.F.Lab 470g HL-42 Japanese jigging kingfish
Why does it work?
FISHING LURES SCL 12'' GROWLER GREEN EVIL tuna marlin game lure trolling skirt
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Fishing Multi Unhooking Mat, Cradle, Weigh Sling , Carp Care, CMM
Fishing reel Alcedo pride MTC 3000 egi bream flathead whiting squid
Fishing Reel Line Wheel 12 13BB Large Long Shot Sea Ice L R adjustbale Spinning
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFischer 2018 RC4 Speed Skis w RC4 Z11 Bindings NEW 155cm; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
FISHING REEL SURFCASTING DAIWA EMCAST 5000LDA RATIO 4.1 1 MAX DRAG 10KG
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Fischer 2019 RC4 WC GS Masters Curv Booster Skis w Binding Option NEW 183cm, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Fishing Rod And Reel Telescopic 11BB Travel Portable Spinning Pole Carbon Rods
FISHING ROD DAIWA NINJA 7 2.10mt 2sezioni 3-10g CARBON HM RINGS SIC
Fishing Rod Reel Case Bag Travel Carry Case Carrier Holder Pole Tool Storage Bag
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Fishing Rod Telescopic 1.8m 2.1m 2.4m 2.7m Carbon Casting Spinning Lowest Profit
FISHING SHIRT DAMPIER CLASSIC 2012 SIZE XL LIKE NEW WITH TAG
Fishing Spinning Rod Telescopic Rod Carbon M KOREA Outdoor Camping Fish
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Fischer 2019 The Curv GT Skis w MBS 13 Bindings NEW 168,175,182cm – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Fishing Wire Leaders Stainless Steel Strong Tough Fish Assorted Bulk Supply Pro
Fishpond Stowaway Fly Fishing Reel Case - VVA Trade In Trade Up Program
Fitbit Aria WiFi Smart Scale White New
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Fitbit charge 2 purple size large
Fit bit flex bundle fully working with charger spare straps
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Fitbit Versa Health Companion Wearable Smartwatch
Fitness Balance Board Twisting Fitness Simple Core Workout Abdominal Muscles Leg
Fit&See Replacement Lenses for Arnette 4203 Groove ( Multiple Options )
Fiveten Freerider AM Flat Pedal MTB Bike Cycle Cycling Five Ten shoes
Five Ten KESTREL LACE WOMENS Size 37.0 UK SIZE 4
FIXGEAR CS-2201 SET Cycling Jersey & Padded Pants,MTB Bike,BMX,Beanie Free GIFT
FIXGEAR CS-W2502-SET Women's Cycling Jersey & Padded Shorts MTB BMX Roadbike
FIXGEAR ST-W10 Women's Cycling Padded Shorts Road Mountain Bike Wear MTB Bicycle
Fizik R5B Road Cycling shoes size eu 41
FLADEN Angel Trolley Transportkarre Barrow Angelkarre Transportwagen Anglerwagen
Fladen Vantage Carbon Spinning Rod
Flex Lure Technology GARISON SP(spin)138mm FLT Used Excellent Fishing (1280
Float tube amiaud pnb camouflage complet
FLUgoldCARBON COLMIC ZAYO BOBINA DA 30 MT DIAM 0.74 MM
Fly Fishing line triangle taper silk 30 m
Flying Fisherman Cove Polarized Sunglasses Crystal Frame Smoke bluee Mirror Lens
Fly Racing Talon II shoes 10.5 White