Perch kit plus Training Falconry 97282seyh61014-FalconryFischer PROGRESSOR F18 2017 - esquís usado
Fischer PRO MTN 77 - Ski gebraucht
Fischer Ranger 102 FR Skis 2018 19 -- 170, 177, 184 - NEW All-Mountain Skis
Fischer Ranger Free 120 Walk Dyn Skischuhe blue
Fischer RC4 110 Vacuum Ski Boots
Fischer RC4 PRO 130 Vacuum Youth Ski Boot Mondo Size 22.5 NIB
FISCHER RC4 The Curv DTX RT+ RC4 Z12 Powerrail Race Carver Ski 171 178 2019
Fischer RC4 World Cup GS 195 cm Ski + RC4 Z17 Freeflex Bindings
Fischer RC4 Worldcup Skischuhe, Größe 36, SomaTec
Fischer Rx6 Length 170cm Railflex FS10
FISCHER SUPER RACE RC4 170 CM + BINDINGS FISCHER RC4 SKI SKIS N350
Fischer Vision Ivory 165 Skis With Fischer 10.1 Bindings NOS
Fischer Zephyr 11 Vacuum Full Fit Ski Boots Womens 24.5 Mondo NIB
Fish Arrow Soft Lure Fin's Gill 150 78 gram 150 mm Sinking Lure (9556)
FISH CREEK FLY ROD BLANK 9'0 8wt. 4pc. MATTE FINISH, EXCELLENT BUY
Fisherman Metal Jig Andaman 210 grams Pink Glow (0069)
Fisherman Popper Crazy Swimmer 70 grams Floating Lure Pink Wing (1019)
Fisherman T-Shirt GT Mosaic Japan orange Size L (1227)
Fish Finder Sonar Transducer Map Navigator Boat Fishing Display
How are we doing this?
FISH HOOKS - O SHAUGHNESSY BEND JIG HOOKS - Box of 1000 630M 0
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Fishing Bait Runner Reel Free Runner Spinning Reels SW40 SW50 SW60 Metal Fishing
Fishing Carp Reel Mikado Delight 750 760 Fishing Reel Free Running Spool Reel
Fishing Daiwa Reel Tsuzuki Beauty Ex 1003Rh
FISHING FLYING GAFF STAINLESS STEEL TUNA, MARLIN SHARKS
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Fishing Hooks Collection Job Lot inc. MIDDY, DRENNAN, KAMASAN
Fishing Lead Weight Mould Erie Jig 6-10-13-16-18gr + 1 Fish head ball 10g
Fishing LURE JUMPRIZE Pencil Bait Lararpen Magnum 240mm Salad firefly Japan
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Fishing lures FAT BOY 6'' ROGUE LUMO CALAMARI tuna trolling skirts game fishing
Fishing lures FAT BOY SNIPER 6'' gold squid trolling skirts game fishing lure
Fishing lures Knife Jigs J.F.Lab 80g CE x 3 Jap jigging kingfish as pictured
FISHING LURES SCL 12'' RANGER LUMO GHOST PEARL HD TROLLING FISHING LURE MARLIN
FISHING NET 20 metres wide, 5cm mesh size, 4ft deep approx POST FREE
Why does it work?
FISHING REEL AP POWER YELLOW 8000 RYOBI TUBERTINI SPIN FISHING 10 KG REEL
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Fishing Reel Lineshooter Pro Spinning Sport Bob Church & Co Reel CSO30
Fishing Reel Spinning 200 Gr Report 5.1 1 Brake Manual and 6 Bearings
Fishing Rod and Reel Combos Carbon Fiber Fishing Rod Reel Set Saltwater Fishing
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFischernetz Stellnetz 30m,H 1,80mX 27-80mm Finland; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Fishing Rod Colmic Promise New Evolution 20-100 Gr Beach Ledgering
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Fischernetz Stellnetz 30m,H 1,80mX 45mm geflochtene, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Fishing rod Molix Skirmjan EVO Pike Hunter Series Pike spinning-casting
Fishing rod Stream Hand Carbon Fiber Casting Telescopic Lightweight toughness Fi
Fishing Shimano 17 Sedona C3000DH Spinning Reel SB
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Fishing Spinning Reel Hand Wheel TP2000-7000 Series No Gap Aluminum Alloy
Fishing Vest (Medium) by Mustad with Detachable Floatation Elements
Fishpond Fly Fishing, Women's Muchacha Tech Fishing Vest
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Fischernetz Stellnetz 30m X 1,80mX 26 - 50mm Finland – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
FitBit Alta HR -Grey Small
Fitbit Blaze Teal (Size Large) Work Great Free Return Shipping
FitBit Charge HR FB405 Pre-Owned Small Purple Sleep & Heart Monitors w charger
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch Slate bluee Burnt orange
FitBit Versa Smartwatch NIB
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Fitness Mad 500Kg Studio Professional Fitness Swiss Ball Only - 75cm Graphite
Fitness Set 4fach Aerobic Expander Handtrainer Springseil Armtrainer Gymnastik
FIVE TEN FREERIDER EPS Size 11.5 Brand New in Box n
Five Tens freerider (Size 7) (good condition)
FIXGEAR CS-5602 Men's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTB
FIXGEAR LT-32 Men's Cycling Padded Tights Road Mountain Bike Wear MTB Bicycle
Fizik Infinito R1 Movistar shoes
Fizik Transiro R3 Infinito shoes
Fladen Fishing Lure Bag with Internal Boxes Sea or Game
Flag Super Juventus Official Big Flag Giant 160x150 Bgsjj01
Flextec™ Spring Creek 4 piece Graphite Carbon Fly Fishing Trout Rod 9' 8
Florida Sunshine State Men's Cycling Jersey
FLUgoldCARBON SEAGUAR PINK LABEL BOBINA DA 50 MT DIAM 0.66
Fly Fishing Reel 8 - Willow and Cane - USA
Flying RC Fishing Bait Boat 3KG Load Dual Body Feeding hook RC Bait Boat TL-380B
Fly Racing Talon RS shoes 8 White
Fly Tying Tool Caddy Wooden Station Fly Tying Tool Holder Organizer
| Condition: |
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing its original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
| Type: ||Falconry|
| Brand: ||Falconry Kinetics|| Sub-Type: ||Perches|