made Epee Fencing Electric for Device Buzzer Mini Favero in Sound NEW - 97282seyh51063-FencingFischerweste Multi Funktionelle Allround Weste Anglerweste Fliegenfischen
Fischer XC T3 Car Longevity Binding Unisex Universal Nordic Ski New
Fischer XTR My Stil motiviert - Ski gebraucht
Fischreuse,Aalreusen,Krebsreuse,Reuse,Reuse +Köderdose,50cm x 120cm,Top preis
Fish Arrow Soft Lure Fin's Gill 120 40 gram 120 mm Sinking Lure (8528)
Fish Bait One Way Clutch Fishing Reel Double Brake Left Right Hand Fishdrops
FISH CREEK BRIGHTWATER FLY ROD 9' LINE 4 PC SALE
FISHER GLASS - Fiberglass Fly Rod Blank - 8' 5wt - Original
Fisherman Metal Jig Andaman 310 grams bluee Sardine (0965)
Fisherman Pair of Crystal Tumblers Pewter Motift Presentation Box Fishing Gift
FISHERMAN'S, HAND HELD, METAL SCOOP NET
Fish Fighting Belt System- Carbon Fiber
Fish Finder Sonar Sensor Depth Locator with Fish Size, Water Temperature,LCD
Fish Head - 11 13 16 18 20 24 28 31g (0.39-1.09oz) Fishing lead Mold Sinker
Fishing Bag Canvas Multifunctional Outdoor Waist Shoulder Bags Reel Lure Carrier
Fishing Bite Alarm Set 2 Alarms + 1 Receiver Wireless Digital Fishing Bite M6W4
Fishing Casting Spinning Rod 2.1m 2.4m 2.7m 3m 4 Sections 10-25g Carbon Travel
Fishing Daiwa handle knob Spinning reel SLPW power light cork S orange 043328 SB
FISHING FISHING BAG, WEIGHTS, FOOD, STOOL & MORE REF C63
How are we doing this?
FISHING Gun VINTAGE Reel And Gun Lube Herters
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
FISHING KIT COMPLETE ROD REEL SEATBOX MAVER POLE IDEAL START UP MATCH GEAR KIT
FISHING LINE NYLON RED DRAGON COLMIC 600MT 30LB 0.47mm
Fishing Lure Lead Mold for 6 Ball Jig Head 10-12-14-16-18-20g (0.35 - 0.71oz)
Fishing lures FAT BOY 6'' ROGUE LUMO CALAMARI tuna trolling skirts game fishing
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Fishing lures FAT BOY DEVIL 8'' EVIL BLK HD tuna trolling skirts gamefishing
Fishing lures Knife Jigs deep slim J.F.Lab 470g HL-31 Japanese jigging kingfish
Fishing lures Predatek boomerang 65mm ultra deep 11g x 8 barra fresh salt water
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Fishing lures TILLINS KING COBRA 13.5g x 7, trout , redfin , yellow belly as pic
Fishing Pliers 7.5 Aluminum P-Line Red NEW
FISHING REEL DAIWA CROSSFIRE 4000 SR 3BB EGING SPINNING BOLOGNESE
Fishing reel Penn Conflict II
FISHING REEL TICA GALANT X-TREME 6 BEARING-SPIRE CROSS-COIL ALUMINUM
Why does it work?
Fishing Rod and Spinning Reel Combo Portable Telescopic Fishing Rod & Reel
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Fishing Rod Combo 2.1m 2.4m 2.7m Carbon Rod Baitcasting Fishing Rod Medium Fast
Fishing Rod Mitchell Riptide R Boat
Fishing Rods Reels And Spares
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFischer RC7 Classic USA 6 Langlaufschuhe NNN Xcelerator NEU; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Fishing Seat Box Foot Plate Footrest Footstand Platform Footplate
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Fischer RC Pro 120 Thermoshape Ski Boots 2018, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Fishingsir Size 8 Chest Waders
Fishing Trolley NGT Two Wheel for Seat Box Pneumatic Wheels Large Wide Base
FISHPEAK Baitcasting Reel 18 Ball Bearing Carp Fishing Left Right Hand Bait X5A6
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Fish-Trap,Eel fyke nets,Cancer reuse,Trap,Trap +Bait container,50 x 120cm XXXL
Fitbit Blaze - Fitness Smart Watch with Plum Original Strap Plus 7 Extra Straps
Fitbit Charge 2 pink gold Series
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Fischer RX 6 160 cm Ski + Fischer FS 10 Bindings – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Fitbit Flex - Braccialetto di attività e il sonno Coral
Fitbit Unisex Fitness Uhr Blaze, Gr. S, black
Fitec GS-1500 Ultra Spreader 12 ft. Radius with 1 4 Sq. Mesh
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Fitness-Mad Exercise Gym Yoga Training Adjustable Wobble Balance Board
Fitness Trampolin Jumper Minitrampolin Gummiseil Federung Ø100cm bis 120kg FREE
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
FIVE-A-SIDE FOOTBALL SHOES NIKE TIEMPO X RIO IV TF TURF 897770 414 blueE black
Five Ten Freerider Pro shoes Night Navy 2018 - Flat Pedal MTB Mountain Bike
FIXGEAR CS-902 Men's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTB
FIXGEAR LT-g2 Men's Cycling Padded Tights Road Mountain Bike Wear MTB Bicycle
FIZIK K1 women Women Cycling Triathlon Carbon shoes Made in Ironmen NIB
Fizik Vento X3 Overcurve Red shoes
FLADEN Fishing Fully Waterproof Pair of HIP THIGH WADERS PVC Rubber Boots - for
FLADEN XTC 12ft 4pc TRAVEL BEACHCASTER ROD SEA SURF DISTANCE FISHING COD BASS
Flextec Nomad Trout Fly Rod-7 section 8ft 6 AFTM 5 6-Hard Cordura Case
Floorballschläger Tempish FRONTMAN IFF-zertifiziert 90 95 102 cm links u. rechts
Flugoldcarbon line finesse Brave Z 160m 8lb No.2 Clear Daiwa New Japan F S
Fly Fishing Line System Running line Shooting Head Sink Tip Irideus 9 wt Skagit
Flying Fisherman 7396MS Sanibel Polarized Sunglasses, Mauve Smoke
Fly Racing black white 2017 Media MTB Handschuhe
Fly Tying Dubbing, Seals Fur Dubbing Dispenser Box. No 1. Colours in description
Fly Tying Whiting Bronze Rooster Cape Dark Brown Dun T
Fly Tying Whiting H M Bronze Rooster Saddle Medium Grey Dun B
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||FAVERO|
| MPN: ||896-1|| Model: ||MINI-01|
| Country/Region of Manufacture: ||Italy|