PLAYER 2012-13 SHIRT SEVILLA FC 97282seyh21183-National TeamsFishing Hooks, Lot Of 3, Mustad, Keeper Hook, Anglers Edge, New
Fishing JigHead Umbrella Mold Lead Jig Head Sinker Weights 6 cavity (4 - 14 G)
Fishing Knife and Tool Holder - Marine Boat Fishing Tool Organizer Caddy
Fishing Large Pole Roller Rest on Extending Telescopic Tripod Stand
Fishing Lead Weight Mould Erie Jig 6-10-13-16-18 gram plus 1 Fish head ball 10g
Fishing Line Spooler Winder Portable Reel Spool Spooling Station System Fishing
Fishing lure Evolures ZARGANA 150F snow white top water Fishing Minnow,kingfish
Fishing Lure Kits Hard ARTIFICIAL LURES MINNOW FISHING LURES Set Japan Steel Bal
Fishing lures ADUSTA ZaCrawl YAJIROBEE 90mm 42g topwater murry cod bass
Fishing lures EVERGREEN JAVELINE JET60g x6 knife jigs Japanese jigging kingfish
Fishing lures FAT BOY 8in ROGUE LUMO CALAMARI tuna trolling skirts game fishing
Fishing lures FAT BOY DEVIL 6'' RED WHITE tuna trolling skirts gamefishing
Fishing lures FAT BOY VIPER 6 in red white tuna trolling skirts gamefishing
Fishing lures Knife Jigs J.F.Lab 120g SPH x 3 Jap jigging kingfish as pictured
Fishing lures Megabass Ito Shiner
FISHING LURES SCL 12'' RANGER LUMO PEARL HEAD TROLLING FISHING LURE MARLIN TUNA
Fishing lures x 6 , 4 x soft body , 2 x puppy dog bream flathead L3
Fishing Net - Gill net - 100' X 6' Made in Finland
Fishing Reel 4x10 Stainless Steel Ceramic Ball Bearings
How are we doing this?
FISHING REEL DAIWA MILLIONAIRE-S 250 2 BALL BEARING MADE IN TAILAND
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Fishing Reel Mivardi Carp Long Cast Baitrunner Panther FS 7000
FISHING REEL SHIMANO NexaveC5000FEHG SEA FISHING SPINNING BOLENTINO EGING
Fishing reel TRABUCCO FIRESTAR FD 3000 4000 9+1BB Spinning Reel
Fishing Rod and Spinning Reel Combo Telescopic Rod Kit Rod + 4000 Reel
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Fishing rod Colmic ETRUSKA NX beach ledgering casting 20-100 gr 4,60-5,00mt
Fishing rod holder insert Suits Stainless Steel Rod Holders x12 Pieces 50.8MM OD
FISHING ROD & REEL FOR SURFBOARD PADDLEBOARD BODYBOARD LONGBOARD WAKEBOARD
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
FISHING ROD SURFCASTING COLMIC ZEpinkVEN F1 4.30MT 100-250g 3 SECTIONS
Fishing Scene Wine Bottle Holder Ideal Gift For Fisherman Home House Retirement
FISHINGSIR Chest Fishing Waders Hunting Bootfoot with Wading Belt Waterproof and
Fishing spree Tenkara source 300
Fishing Waders Pant shoes Breathable Waterproof Wading Rafting Wear Acidproof
Why does it work?
Fishpond Fly Fishing, Carbon Fiber Fiberglass Nomad Emerger Net, Rubber Mesh
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Fish Zone Cuda Pro 600GT Spinning Reel
Fitbit Blaze Fitness Smart Watch - Dark Grey - Large - Boxed - Free Delivery
Fitbit Charge 2 HR pink gold purplec (Limited Edition) extra straps BUNDLE Size S
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharFishing Finder Set Fishing 4+1 Wireless carp bait fishing Electronic Alarm Kit; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Fitbit Charge HR Purple large
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Fishing Fish Head JigHead Mold Lead Jig Sinker Weights 6 cavity (10 - 20 G), including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Fitbit Ionic Smart Watch - bluee-Grey (Offer for limited time)
Fitbit Versa (Peach pink gold Aluminum)
Fitness Ball With Peanut Formed Balls For Yoga Muscle Relex Crossfit Therapy Set
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Fitness MAD PVC Medicine Ball
Fitness-Trampolin verstellbarer Griff Sportgerät Minitrampolin Ausdauertraining
Fitzgerald Rods 7'3 Hvy Stunner HD Casting Rod
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Fishing Flies hundreds in four layer fly box (Box Set B) – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Five Ten Freerider EPS, UK7 EU41, BNIB
Five Ten Mens Freerider Mountain Bike shoes bluee Sports Cycling Breathable Suede
FIXGEAR CS-2602-SET Cycling Jersey & Padded Shorts MTB Bike BMX Bicycle Wear
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
FIXGEAR CS-W2002 Women's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Roadbike MTB
FIXGEAR ST-18 Men's Cycling Padded Shorts Road Mountain Bike Wear MTB Bicycle
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Fi'zi k R1 Boa Man Road shoes, 4 UK BNIB
FJÄLLRÄVEN Abisko Trail Fleece W Plum 89589420 Lifestyle Women's Clothing
FLAMBEAU 18IN. DRY BOX OLIVE
Flextec Nomad 7 Piece Travel Rod 9' 7
Float teaser spacer x 4 fishing bird teasers lures tuna marlin rig
FLT Flex Lure Technology GARISON Gracy (L199N2
Fly Fishing Flies Trout Lures Nymphs Artificial Bait with Waterproof Box 3Styles
Fly Fishing Shimotsuke Rod 240cm Portable 37cm Kiyotaki Stream Japan EMS
Fly Racing Freestone MTB Helmet X-Small Small Matte Teal
Fly Rod 100% Carbon Fiber Lightweight 2.4M 2.7M 3 4 5 6 WT Pole Rod and Rod Case
Fly Tying Vise Metal Fly Tying Vice Hook Tool & Tools Caddy for Fly Fishing
Fly Tying-Whiting Coq de Leon Bronze Rooster Saddle Medium Pardo F
Fly Tying Whiting Rooster Cape Grizzly dyed Olive B
Foldable Gravity Inversion Table - up to150kg
Football Boots Predator 18.3 Fg CP9303 Adidas
Football Jersey Team from R. White Star Woluwe FC No. 7 Verstraeten
FOOTBALL NAPOLI 2012 T-SHIRT SIZE L CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CUP + PATCH UEFA