Beige Breeches Ladies Jeffries Stone Competition Seat Full New 30” 97282uorv1734-Jodhpurs & BreechesJRC Reuben Heaton 120lb Scales
JRC SPECIALIST RECLINER FOLDING ANGLERS FISHING CHAIR
JRC Stealth Compact 2G Overwrap
JRC STEALTH X-LITE RECLINER ADJUSTABLE FOLDING MATCH CARP FISHING SEAT CHAIR
JRC WEIGH TRIPOD - Carp Care Fishing
JR MERCURIAL SUPERFLY V FG [831943 585] US 5Y PURPLE DYNASTY
J.S. Sharpe of Aberdeen Wheatley F368 Silmalloy Salmon Fly Box containing Flies
JULBO GAFAS DEPORTIVAS EXPLORER 2.0
Jumper Gabber Wizzard HARDCORE WIZARD XXX13 TECHNO COLLEGE SPEEDCORE INDUSTRIAL
Jumprize Lalapen 125F Floating Lure (5544)
Jumprize Surface Wing 147F Floating Lure 01 (3007)
Junior Fishing Outfit Set Kit 12 ft NGT Rod Reel Hooks Floats Shot Caty
Junior Puma Classico IT Training shoes UK Size 5
JUNIOR SHOES FOOTBALL ADIDAS X 18.3 FG JR [DB2416]
Junk Drawer Assorted Collectible Fishing Equipments Ropes Hooks Baits Lures Pins
Just Togs Dazzle Show Shirt White
Just Togs Womens AirCool Top Baselayer Compression Armor Thermal Skins Long
Juventus - EA Trikot Jersy - L - RONALDO 7 - Maglia - ADIDAS - EA Sports
JUVENTUS shirt Maglia da calcio XL US XL Chest 52 132 cm (FB4) XXT
How are we doing this?
JUVENTUS TURIN Ronaldo AdidasTrikot;Handsigniert Autogrammen 2019 Gr.L Charity
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
J.W YOUNGS B. J BOB JAMES CENTRE PIN REEL
K2 AMP RAZOR 174 CM SKIS SKI + MARKER M N87
K2 Escape junior jr skis with Salomon bindings kids
K2 Mod Seven Eight 78 Skis 18mm Sidecut 174
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
K2 SKI PRESS + FIXING SKI AXIUM 100 B93
K2 toll PERFECT - Ski gebraucht Frau
Kalas British Cycling Active Short Sleeve Jersey L (Ex-Demo Ex-Display)
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Kali Chakra Plus Helmet Graphene Matte Green Small Medium Bike
Kali Loka Bike Helmet Crystal Red White Medium Large M L
Kali Maya 2.0 Revolt Helmet Matte White Flugold Yellow SM MD
Kali Predectives Chakra Plus Reflex Helmet Matte Fluo Yellow bluee Large X-Large
Kali Predectives Maha Helmet Kali Logo
Why does it work?
Kali Predectives Saha Helmet Sunny Matte White LG XL
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Kali Viva L Solid Green
Kamen Rider Zi-O Dx Ride Watch Dizer & Den-O Ride Watch From Japan F S
KANGA 8ft Premium Trampoline With Enclosure, Safety Net, Ladder & Anchor Kit
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharJRC Kurve Slim Indicator Set of 3 Unisex Fishing Alarm Zip Stainless Steel; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Kappa Trainers Runners Sports Sneakers Men's shoes 9019
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar JRC New 2 Piece 12ft Extreme TX Cork 50 Carp Fishing Rods - All Models, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Karhu Fast 5 Fulcrum Road Running shoes LightGrey Flumino Mens
Karpfenrute 3,60m 12 ft 2 Teile 2,75 lbs - 120g WG Carp Rod Karpfen Angel Rute
KARPOS VERVE JERSEY W MAILLOT CYCLISME FEMME 2500853 168
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Karrimor Pace Running shoes Womens Navy Coral Run Jogging Trainers Sneakers
Karrimor T-Shirt T-Shirt T-Shirt Short Sleeve Men's Jogging Fitness 1180
KASK Fahrradhelm Valegro hellblue, Größe L (59-62 cm)
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a JRC NEW Carp Fishing Extreme TX 1 Man Overwrap 1377126 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Kask Mojito Cycling Helmet bluee White Large 59-62cm Road Bicycle Bike Safety
Kask Predone Large Pink Navy bluee Safety Bike Helmet
Kask Valegro Road Cycling Helmet - White
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Kastel Long Sleeve Base Layer Sea bluee Size Small
KastKing Rover Round Baitcasting Reel Conventional Saltwater Fishing Reel
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
KastKing Summer and Centron Spinning Reels, 9 +1 BB Light Weight, Ultra...
Kayak Fishing Portable Fish Finder Deep Sea Lake Bass Sonar Fishing Detector
KED® Reithelm PINA Pferdefreunde VG1.01 Fahrradzulassung Kinderhelm
Kellys WBC108-PN Weedless Bass Crawler Pre-Rigged Plastic Worm, 6
Kenny Downhill MTB Helmet 2019 Grey Navy Motocross Enduro Mx Cross
Kerrits Breeze Ice Fil Tank-Crossrails-1X
Kerrits Ladies Fleece Lite Riding Tight Denim- SMALL
Kerrits Women's Tall Ice Fil Bootcut Tights
KFoam.es Colchón Plegable con Viscoelástica para Volkswagen T5, T6, Multivan, C
Kids 13 14yrs BVB Home Shirt 2018-19 - Guerreiro 13 BVB1
Kids Jodhpurs Girls Pink Jodphurs Girls Pink Riding Pants Sizes 6 8 10 12 14
Kinder Blouson EDDY-KIDS BUSSE navy NEU
Kinder Reithose KIDS EASY Silikon Kniebesatz HKM black NEU
Kinder Reithose Silikon Vollbesatz STARS Busse navy 164
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz Penny Easy HKM dunkelbrown 158
Kinderski Carver VÖLKL P60 Länge 130 cm mit Tyrolia Bindung incl. Skiservice
Kinetic Cañas de Mosca Set con Carcasa Dura
knaB yrewolF 4
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Jeffries|
| EAN: ||Does not apply|