corta manga MTB Jersey Race de Slate Inversion Trigger Face 97282uorv2823-JerseysJuventus 1977 UEFA Cup Final Football Home Retro Jersey Shirt Tee Top Mens
Juventus 7 Ronaldo trikot kinder dritte 3rd junior 2018 19 Adidas
JUVENTUS AUTHENTIC 2009 2010 VINTAGE NIKE SHIRT (LARGE)
Juventus Fc Adidas Camiseta Entrenamiento Training Shirt Pre Match black
JUVENTUS HOME SHIRT NIKE SMALL BOYS 8-10 YEARS OFFICIAL PRODUCT 2011 12
Juventus shirt 96 97 mens large home long sleeved Kappa Sony Del Piero Boksic
Juventus Turin Adidas Survetement Training 2018 19 Pes Bench Version black
Juventus Turin Präsentations Anzug Adidas 2016 17 Größe 176 -NEU- Juve Kinder
JVS Feederarm 92-150cm Aluminium Rutenhalter Rutenauflage Feederauflage
J.W YOUNGS B. J BOB JAMES CENTRE PIN REEL
K2 AMP 80 XTi + MXC 12 TC Bindung 177 cm
K2 AXIS MOD 174CM SKIS...107 70 97...MARKER TITANIUM 1100 BINDINGS
K2 DOWNHILL SKIS 7.8 UNIVERSAL SIDECUT 193cm with SALOMON 957 BINDINGS.
K2 Indy Junior Skis 2017
K2 Pinnacle 105 Ski - 177cm (2018)
K2 Secret Luv 2019 Womens Skis & ER3 10 Compact Quikclik Bindings
K2 Strike White - Esquís Usado Adulto
K75IXS Yellow Progessive 6.1 Trail Jersey Top Size XL RRP .00
Kalas British Cycling Active Short Sleeve Jersey L (Ex-Demo Ex-Display)
How are we doing this?
Kali Central Helmet Solid Matte Fluo Yellow, SM MD
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Kali Chakra Solo Helmet Solid bluee, SM MD
Kali Lunati Helmet Solid Matte Titanium, SM MD
Kali Maya S M Solid Matte Bordx Blk
Kali Predectives Chakra Plus Helmet Sonic White bluee XS SM
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Kali Predectives Danu Helmet Solid Reflective Emerald Green SM MD
Kali Predectives Maraka Road Helmet Zone Red White Size Medium Large
Kali Predectives Viva Helmet Solid Green MD
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Kaltrauchgenerator Edelstahl Kaltraucherzeuger
Kamen Rider Zi-O Dx W Cyclone Joker Extreme Ride Watch From Japan F S
Kamik Gummistiefel HUNTSMAN - bis -70°C - 9mm Neopren + Air-Mesh -EK 0020
Kappa Mens Football Borussia Mönchengladbach BMG Training Jersey Shirt Grey ...
KARELLA Spezial KS 3 Softdart 16 gramm Darts Turnier - Level Dartpfeil
Why does it work?
KARI TRAA Vilde Tights W Naval 622172 NAVAL Women's Mountain Clothing Pants
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Karpfenstuhl Camping Angelstuhl CarpOn aluminium Carp Chair Camping
Karrimor Duma Running shoes Womens Navy Coral Run Jogging Trainers Sneakers
Karrimor Rapid Running shoes Mens Fitness Jogging Trainers Sneakers
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharJusta Dimple Practice Balls 12 with Bag; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Karrimor T-Shirt T-Shirt T-Shirt Short Sleeve Men's Jogging Fitness 1180
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar JUSTIN CAMO WESTERN TRI-FOLD RODEO WALLET FULL-GRAIN LEATHER BASKET WEAVE CAMO, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Kask Fahrradhelm Piuma silver Gr. L-XL Life-Style Helm für City-Radler
KASK KYT STRIKE EAGLE PATred blueE RED L (59-60)
KASK MOJITO X Road Cycling Helmet - Lime White [S 48-56.M 52-58.L 59-62cm]
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Kask Rapido Road Cycling Helmet,Medium,White
Kastaplast First Run K1 Grym Ka-Kaa
Kastking baitcast reel 11+1 bearings right hand spartacus + saltwater approved
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a JUST RELEASED NEW Harut Cobra TM R2020 Sabre Fencing Grip bluee RH – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
KastKing Sharky III Spin Fishing Reel Match Reel Coarse Saltwater Fishing Reel
Kästle CPM 82 - esquís usado
Kb04 SHIMANO OT-175L anchovy 33T
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
KED Fahrradhelm Crom black anthrazit Gr. XL 60–64 cm 18391101 XL
KED® Reithelm Reitkappe PASO titan mesh
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Kelly Herd Pave Horseshoe Nail Ring
Kenders Tungsten Ice Fishing Jig Kits with Premium Double-Sided Jig Box
Kerrits Kids Flex Tight II Fullseat Breech-XL-Tan
Kerrits Women's Ice Fil Tech Riding Tights with UPF 50+ Predection
Keys MS2200 Treadmill Walking Belt 2ply Premium + Free 1oz Lube
Kiddimoto Kids Kinder Stars Helmet, White Multi-Colour, Small
Kids Adults Hover shoes 250w Dual Motor Electric Self Balancing Scooter Drifting
Kids Spinning Fishing Rod And Reel Set With 15 Spinners & 72 Traces. PIke, Trout
Kinder Poloshirt COUNTY Summer HKM PRO TEAM navy sand NEU
Kinder Reithose MABEL Pfiff blue NEU
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz BasicPlus Covalliero blue NEU
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz Thea, red, Pfiff 102290 , Gr. 140
Kinder T-Shirt LAYLA Covalliero dark grey - NEU
KINETIC WATERSPEED FLOTATION SUIT - 2PCS Schwimmanzug Zweiteiler Grösse XL
Kingsland CD Tartagal Ladies Top AW18
Kingsland Kevin Boys Breeches SALE FREE UK Shipping
Kingsland Trainingshose KATINKA - Herbst Winter-Kollektion 2017 2018 - NEU
HbmG gnidloH 42RUCS o/c ,37 eßartsrelahtnawhcS
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||Race Face|
| Color: ||Azul|| MPN: ||JA81615-Slate|