Hooks5150 Jig VMC Uses 140g Lure Fishing Head Jig size Mould Duty Heavy 0 10 97282uorv4863-Saltwater LuresK069 Agu Fahrrad Trikot Gr. S M
K2 Alluvit 88 Ti Women's Ski
K2 AMP Indy JSL 12 Youth Skis 112 cm with Adjustable Bindings White Red - USED
K2 Apache Crossfire - Ski gebraucht
K2 BFC Walk 100 HV- B.F.C. Skischuhe - Ski Boots - 2019 - 10C2201 - 103mm - 28.5
K2 DOWNHILL SKIS 7.8 UNIVERSAL SIDECUT 193cm with SALOMON 957 BINDINGS.
K2 Freeride Flipjaw Ajustable Palos de Esquí 2019
K2 KILLER BEE All Mountain 158cm Skis 13.0 mm Sidecut Triaxial Braided BRAND NEW
K2 Pettitor 179 cm 2013 Big Mountain Powder Skis 147 120 141 (Without Bindings)
K2 Potion 84 XTi Women's 153 cm Skis with L10 Bindings - USED - Value
K2 Ski Skier Paar Abfahrt 190cm
K2 Superglide 153cm Skis with Z10 Bindings - USED - STANDARD
K2 Xplorer 3 Junior Kinder Skischuhe - Boys Ski Boots - 2019 - 23.5
KAIZER FITNESS GYM TRAINING STRENGTH BAG BULGARIAN BAG
Kalf Prudential RideLondon Women's Short Sleeve Jersey XL (Ex-Demo Ex-Display)
Kali Chakra Plus Helmet Graphene Matte Green Small Medium Bike
Kali Chakra Solo Helmet Solid Flugold Yellow, SM MD
Kali Lunati Helmet Solid Matte Titanium, SM MD
Kali Maya 2.0 Revolt Helmet Matte White Flugold Yellow SM MD
How are we doing this?
Kali Predectives Chakra Mono Helmet Solid Gloss White LG XL
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Kali Predectives Chakra Solo Helmet Solid White SM MD
Kali Predectives Maha Helmet Kali Solid White LG
Kali Predectives Maya MTB Helmet Matte Gunmetal orange Small Medium
Kali Predectives Viva Helmet Solid White SM
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Kamasan Bayer 14LB (100m) Box Of 10. Fishing Line
Kamen Rider Zi-O Kamen RiderGeo Mini Zikan Girade From Japan F S
KAMIKAZE - TROLL MASTER 16 GAME TROLLING LURE - E
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Kappa Mens Borussia Monchengladbach BMG Football Home Jersey Shirt 2017 2018
Karella Darts Barrel, 32 mm Long, 80% 25 N T, 16G - Set of 3
Karhu Strong 5 Fulcrum Road Running shoes Titanbluee Light bluee Mens
Karpfenrute Grundrute ROBINSON DIAGONAL T-CARP 3,6m 389g Wg.40-90g
KARPOS PANTALÓN MONTAÑA women ALAGNA PLUS W PANT
Why does it work?
Karrimor Ladies Sleeveless T-Shirt Vest T-Shirt Tank Top Vest Fitness 6954
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Karrimor Tempo 5 Men's Sneakers Running shoes Sneakers Trainers Jogging 1202
Kart Helmet Tec gr.l SNELL SA2015 Go-Kart Helmet, Double D-Ring + Dark Visor
KASK Helm Infinity, Größe L, white
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharJuventus Turin Original Kappa Heim Trikot 1994 95 DANONE + Nr.11 Gr.M TOP; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Kask Mojito Fahrradhelm black Anthrazit XL Beschädigt
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Juventus Turin Original Kappa Langarm Heim Trikot 1995-1997 SONY Gr.M, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
- Kask Predone Casco Road, Total Light bluee
KASK Unisex Bambino Pro Cycling TT Helmet L 59-62 Magnetic Visor - Please read
Kastel Charlotte Collection - Teal with White Trim
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
KastKing Brutus Baitcasting Reel 6.3 1 Low Profile Baitcaster Graphite Frame
KastKing Sharky II Spinning Reels Big Size Saltwater Reels 48.5 LB Max Drag
Kastle CS Polo Skis 160cm With Tyrolia 180 Bindings
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Juventus Turin Shorts Trikot Hose Home Adidas 2016 17 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Kb04 SHIMANO Oshia pencil PB-150N Namaiwashi 01T
KED Fahrradhelm Certus white Gr. L 55–63 cm 18328013 L
Ked Pina Riding and Bike Helmet Various Colours SIZE M Nip
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
KEITECH - MONO SPIN JIG 1 20oz. 1.3g Hook GREEN PUMPKIN PEPPER
KENAI Congreenible Aquaz waders
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Kep Italia helmet Brown Cromo textile front with brocade optics
Kerrits Ice Fil Longsleeve Riding Shirt IN bluee Bell- Size Xlarge
Keys 5500T Treadmill Walking Belt Sand Blast 2ply
Kiddimoto Fahrradhelm Kinderhelm Größe M Fleur
Kids 9-10 years Adidas Spain Home Shirt 2018 Isco 22 MX6
Kid's Olang Patty Winter Lampone Pink Boots 10
Kinder Fahrradhelm Bern Nina satinwhite S M (51,5-54 cm)
Kinder Reithose KIDS EASY Silikon Kniebesatz HKM grasgreen 164
Kinder Reithose Silikon Vollbesatz FUN SPORT ELT brown 140
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz Micro Sport Pro ELT taubenblue NEU
Kinder Reitleggings Starlight Silikon Kniebesatz HKM black pink 170 176
Kinder Winter Reithose Kniebesatz ESSEN HKM by Reiterladen24 black NEU
Kingsfield Women's riding leggings Karina Navy red super comfortable stretch fab
Kingsland HOODIE LEEDS JUNIOR - Herbst Winter-Kollektion 2016 - Reduziert
Kingsland Leticia Ladies Sweatshirt navy S19 Dressage
KINGSTON Competition Shirt - San Juan Comfort -
Kit Pesca Spinning Mitchell Canna Riptide 10-35 Gr + Mulinello Epic 3000 FEUG
daoR noteltteN 12
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Caistor Tackle|
| Colour: ||Aluminium Silver|| MPN: ||CM107|
| Type: ||Jig, Jighead|| Hook Size: ||10/0|
| Fishing Type: ||Boat Jigging|| Number in Pack: ||1|
| Fishing Style: ||Predator fishing|| Weight per Unit: ||232g|