- Diesel Hyperformance Enfants Pour Jodhpurs pink Anthracite 18 - 97282uorv6903-Jodhpurs & BreechesK2 Skischuhe B.F.C. 100 Ski Schuh 2019 Men Skistiefel Skiboots Stiefel Boots
K2 Spyne 100 SV Skischuhe - Ski Boots - 2018 - 10B2003 - N
K2 STRIKE JR red - Ski gebraucht Junior
K2 SuperGlide Women's 160 cm Skis with L10 Bindings - USED gold
K2 Tough Luv 82 153cm ladies snow skis with bindings (CLEARANCE) NEW 2019
Kabelloser Fischfinder Echolot für Boot Angelsport 42m (FF918-W)
Kahara Split Ring Pliers Aluminium Rubber Grip 150 Grams 6.5 Inch Grn (2663)
Kalas Tengersee Tal ev Gmund RTT Rennrad Fahrrad Trikot Gr. L
Kali Avatar X Full-face MTB Helmet
Kali Chakra Mono Helmet Solid Flugold Yellow SM MD
Kali Chakra Solo Helmet - Cycling Mountain Bike Bicycle MTB Crash
Kali Chakra Youth Snap Helmet Gloss Flouro Yellow orange One Size
Kali Maha Helmet Matte bluee, LG
Kali Maya 2.0 Revolt Helmet Matte Titanium Flugold Yellow LG XL
Kali Predectives Amara Paramount Mountain Bike Mtb Helmet White Grey XS S 52-56c
Kali Predectives Chakra Plus Reflex Helmet Matte Fluo Yellow bluee Small Medium
Kali Predectives Danu Helmet Solid Matte Ice LG XL
Kali Predectives Maha Helmet Kali Solid White SM
Kali Predectives Phenom Helmet Small Medium Vanilla White
How are we doing this?
Kali Predectives Viva Helmet Solid White LG
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Kali Zoka Pinner Full Face Bike Helmet Size M Medium BMX Mountain Biking New
Kamen Rider Zi-O Bokkura Tamago Kamen Rider Soup 15 pieces BOx From Japan F S
Kamikaze Bream Fishing Shirt (2XL)
Kansoon Carving System Abdominal Core Exerciser, New In Box
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Kappa Puzzle Ball Real Betis Balompie, Green, None (100)
KARELLA Spezial KS 2 Softdart 18 gramm Darts Turnier - Level Dartpfeil
KARI TRAA Elisa Tee W Cloud 622182 CLOUD Women's Mountain Clothing
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Karpfenrute Impact Carp 10-12ft - 2,75-3,00lb - SiC - 40mm - Angelrute
KARPOS PANTALÓN IMPERMEABLE women EXTREMA W PANT
Karrimor Kids Girls Stellar Junior Running shoes Road Lace Up Breathable Mesh
Karrimor Sabre WTX Waterproof Trail Running shoes Womens Charcoal bluee Sneakers
Karrimor Women Rapid Running shoes Breathable Mesh Sports Cross Training Lace Up
Why does it work?
KASK Fahrradhelm Predone black, Größe S (50-56 cm)
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Kask K.31 Crono Bicycle Cycling Helmet Gloss White Adjustable Fit (53-61) CPSC
Kask Mojito X Casque Vélo Vtt Strada Course Cyclisme Mesure M blue Mat
Kask Predone Special Edition Road Helmet Giro Medium
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharK2K2 LTP Preformance ski's DIN 7890 S A +Carry bag; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Kask Valegro Road Helmet Matte bluee Small 50-56cm
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar K2 Luna Women's White Snowboard Boots Size 7.5 US 38 EU, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Kastel Denmark Youth Long Sleeve Shirt in bluee Grey
KastKing Mega8 Super Strong 274M 8 Strands Weaves PE Braided Fishing Line Rope
KastKing Spartacus Plus Baitcasting Reel - Right Hand Freshwater Baitcaster
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
KASTLE LX 82 164 CM SKIS SKI + MARKER K11 CTI 2013 N689
Kb10 SHIMANO 2016 METANIUM MGL XG LEFT HANDLE JAPAN
KED Fahrradhelm Meggy,Größe X S(44-49cm)Red Stars maxSHELL,Made in Germany
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a K2 LuvGlam skis + ER3 10 bindings 163 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
KED® Reithelm Reitkappe BASCO brown matt
KEITECH - MONO SPIN JIG 1 20oz. 1.3g Hook DARK GREEN PUMPKIN
Kemp USA GW20 Coast Guard Approved Ring Buoy 20 in.
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Kenya Joma Africa M & L BNWT New Shirt Jersey Football Soccer Trikot Maglia W
Kerrits Hoofprint Longsleeve Tee Shirt-Lavender-L
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Kerrits Sit Tight n Warm Windpro Polartec Full Seat Breeches
KETTLER Sling Trainer Pro, Schlingentrainer, Suspension, Fitness, Slingtrainer
Kids 14R RJ Classic Shadbelly Show Coat
Kid's Fresh Foam Zante v3 running shoes 60% OFF
Kieffer Trensenzaum Comfort Young Profi, black, black unterlegt, inkl. Zügel
Kinder Reithose Bonnie Kniebesatz Little Sister dunkelblue NEU
KINDER Reithose REITLEGGINGS Glitzer Vollbesatz SUPER ELASTISCH+BEQUEM 122-176
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz EMMY Pfiff dunkelblue NEU
Kinder Reitleggings Kniebesatz SUNSET HKM by Reiterladen24 türkis black 98 104
Kinder Turniersakko Charlotte ELT black NEU
KINETIC Zexus blueE COMBO Bootsrute 40-160g WG und Stationärrolle Norwegenrute
Kingsland Casella Ladies Show Shirt - SALE FREE UK DELIVERY
Kingsland Kessi E-tec Ladies Knee Grip Womens Pants Riding Breeches - White
Kingsland Sierra Unisex Knit Hat - Free UK Shipping
KIT BARRE PORTATUTTO + BOX BAULE MANIA 400 MENABO LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 5 DAL2017
KJG401 3D Design Lycra Bike Racing Cycling Skinsuit Jumpsuit Size S M L XL XXL X
Klinsmann Germany Euro 1996 Home Football Shirt XXL adult (10302)