John Mens PICE HALF Trousers Riding Gents Breeches Seat Full Whitaker 97282uorv2934-Jodhpurs & BreechesKali Central Helmet Solid Matte Berry, LG XL
Kali Central Helmet Solid Matte Fluo Yellow, SM MD
Kali Chakra Plus Helmet Graphene Matte bluee Small Medium Bike
Kali Chakra Plus Reflex Helmet Matte Yellow bluee LG XL
Kali Chakra Solo Helmet Solid bluee LG XL
Kali Chakra Solo Helmet Solid Red SM MD
Kali Lunati Frenzy Helmet Matte White Red, LG XL
Kali Maha Helmet Solid Matte Hi Viz Green, MD
Kali Maya 2.0 Revolt Helmet Matte Titanium Flugold Yellow, LG XL
Kali Prime Helmet Solid Matte Flugold Yellow, SM MD
Kali Predectives Chakra Mono Helmet Solid Gloss White SM MD
Kali Predectives Chakra Solo Helmet. Fluo Yello. L XL
Kali Predectives Danu Helmet Solid Matte Ice LG XL
Kali Predectives Maha Helmet Kali Solid White MD
Kali Predectives Maya 1.0 Helmet Matte Gunmetal orange XS SM
Kali Predectives Therapy Helmet Solid Matte White LG XL
Kali Saha Helmet Solid Matte Hi Viz orange LG XL
Kamasan B280 Salmon Doubles size 6 X 100 BNIB
Kamen Rider Zi-O Dx Decade Complete Form Ride Watch From Japan F S [Pre-Order]
How are we doing this?
Kamikaze Bream Fishing Shirt (3XL)
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Kangoo Jumps Bag 100% Original - NEW
Kappa Mens Football Borussia Mönchengladbach BMG Training Jersey Shirt Grey ...
Karella Dart Barrel, 50 mm lang, 90% N T, 16g - 3er Set
KARHU FUSION ORTIX MRE SCARPA RUNNING men - BIANCO blue yellow F100253
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Karpfenkescher 85cm + 2,20m Kescherstange Unterfangkescher Metall Kescherkopf
Karpfentasche, Anglertasche Spro Carpiste Gr. XL 60 x 33 x 35cm
Karrimor Duma Running shoes Mens bluee Fitness Jogging Trainers Sneakers
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Karrimor Mens Rapid Running shoes Breathable Mesh Sports Cross Training Lace Up
Karrimor Tempo 5 Road Running shoes Womens bluee Pink Jogging Trainers Sneakers
Karrimor Womens Velox 2 Running shoes Runners Lace Up Breathable Padded Ankle
KASK Fahrradhelm Valegro matt-anthrazit, Größe L (59-62 cm)
Kask Ks.10b Dieci Casque Cyclisme black Neon size Unique (53cm-61cm)
Why does it work?
KASK Mojito X Fahrradhelm (pink white)
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
KASK Predone Solid color Yellow size Small
Kask Valegro Road Helmet Light bluee Small 50-56cm
Kastel Denmark Short Sleeve Riding Sun Shirt
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharK75IXS Yellow Progessive 6.1 Trail Jersey Top Size XL RRP .00; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
KastKing Kapstan 300 Saltwater Baitcasting Reels Up to 35LB Max Drag Large Reel
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Kabellos Fisch Finder Unterseite Kontur 90° Strahl Winkel w Wasser Temperatur, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
KastKing Spartacus Baitcasting Fishing Reel Sea Freshwater Fishing - Left-Handed
Kästle CPM 82 - esquís usado
Kazakhstan football away match worn shirt, jersey, maglia, UEFA Nations League
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
KED CASCO TRAILON, UNISEX, black yellow MATE, TAMAÃ±O M (52-58 CM)
KED Kinder Fahrradhelm Meggy purplet Star Gr.M 52-58 redem LED Blinklicht
Keen Womens Uneek Exo shoes Sand Sports Running Breathable Lightweight Trainers
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Kaerten Trikot T-Shirt Roadbike Rennrad Gr XS Size XS Kärten Sport LRV – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Kelme Precision Indoor Soccer shoes Mens Size 7.5 Football Futsal shoes
Kenny Elite MTB Long Sleeve Jersey 2019 Cyan black Motocross Enduro Mx Cross
Kerrits Cross-Over Knee Patch Breech
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Kerrits Kids Performance Tights in Lupine bluee
KERRITS WOMENS QUILTED HOUNDSTOOTH RIDING VEST DENIM 1X 40620
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Keys MS1200GT Treadmill Walking Belt Sand Blast 2ply
Kiddimoto Kids Dotty Helmet - Red, 53-58cm
Kids Puma Future 18.1 Netfit Firm Ground 104316-01
Kinder- Helm CRAZY SAFETY Shark - Größe S, 49-55 cm
Kinder Reithose KIDS EASY Silikon Kniebesatz HKM jeansblue 140
Kinder Reithose Silikon Vollbesatz ELODIE DIAMOND Easy Rider black 152
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz Micro Sport ELT white 176
Kinder Reitleggings Silikon Vollbesatz LISA Lazura NEU
Kinder Vollbesatz Reithose Pfiff brown black NEU
KINGDOM® Sea Fishing Lure 170mm 85g Fishing Bait Wobbler Topwater Action Pencil
Kingsland DUFOURSPITZE JUNIOR Poloshirt - Herbst Winter-Kollektion 2017 - NEU
Kingsland Laboulaye Knitted Hat Ladies l.grey AW 18 19
Kingsland Turnierbluese LOUREEN Turniershirt
Kit canna mulinello da pesca completa Mitchell telescopica in carbonio portatile
KJS515 Bicycle Cycling Winter Thermal Fleece Polyester long sleeve jersey Bib Pa
Klub sportowy krakow club football poland polish polska medium mans nike jersey
KNIT BODY PANTS SHORTS BIKE CYCLING SPORT TEAM PDM LAST size XXL
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||JOHN WHITAKER INTERNATIONAL|