808 CHAS.808.TF TF Champion Joma 97282uorv4974-Football TrainersKali Predectives Avana Mountain Bike Mtb Helmet Racer Red XS S 50-54cm New
Kali Predectives Chakra Mono Helmet Solid Gloss White LG XL
Kali Predectives Chakra Plus Helmet Sonic White bluee XS SM
Kali Predectives Chakra PLUS Sonic Helmet White bluee Size X-Small Small
Kali Predectives Chakra Solo Helmet Solid White SM MD
Kali Predectives Danu Helmet Solid Matte Ice LG XL
Kali Predectives Lunati Helmet Sld Mat bluee Green Size L XL
Kali Predectives Maha Helmet Matte Red LG
Kali Predectives Maraka XC Helmet Small Medium Edge Coal
Kali Predectives Saha Helmet Spell Matte orange SM MD
Kali Predectives Viva Helmet Solid Green MD
Kali Saha Vibe Helmet Matte Navy Red, LG XL
Kaltrauchgenerator Smo-King Big-Grill-Smo 1,25 Liter mit Batteriepumpe
Kamen Rider Build Transformation Belt Dx Driver & Dx Hazard Trigger Set Japan
Kamen Rider Zi-O Ride Watch Beast Ride Watch From Japan F S
KAMIKAZE KENJUTSU MASU IM7 5-6FLY ROD
Kapfenberger SV MATCH WORN JERSEY 1 LIGA AUSTRIA
Kappa Mens Football Borussia Mönchengladbach BMG Training Jersey Shirt Grey ...
Kärcher nabholz vintage jersey cycling jersey Bike Rad Trikot Gr. XL 58cm G3
How are we doing this?
Karen Kane Women's Plus Size Applique Bell Sleeve - Choose SZ color
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
KARI TRAA Nora Singlet W Fruit 621856 FRUIT Women's Mountain Clothing
Karpfenrute Grundrute ROBINSON DIAGONAL T-CARP 3,6m 389g Wg.40-90g
KARPOS FORRO POLAR HOMBRE VERENA FLEECE
Karrimor duma trainers size 3
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Karrimor Mens Tempo 5 Support Road Running shoes Trainers Lace Up Breathable
Karrimor Tempo 5 Road Running shoes Womens Grey Coral Jogging Trainers Sneakers
Karrimor Womens Tempo 5 Support Road Running shoes Runners Lace Up Mesh Upper
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Kask Fahrradhelm Rennrad greenIGO black green Gr. M (48-58 cm)
Kask Italia Predone Cpsc Casco 270 Grammi, Nuovo Grande 59-62cm Sky black
Kask Mojito - Road Bike Cycling Helmet (White Flou Yellow) Small
KASK PredONE black - PROMO
KASK REX RED 19 K-CHE00038-204 Helmets Men’s Enduro
Why does it work?
Kasper Women's Solid Tie Front Cami - Choose SZ color
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Kast Extreme Fishing Gear Women's Hell Razor Fishing Vest Size XL NWT
KastKing Rover Conventional Reel All Metal Round Saltwater Baitcasting Reel
KastKing Speed Demon Baitcasting Reels 9.3 1 Gear Ratio - The Fastest Baitcaster
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharKali Lunati Helmet Solid Matte Titanium SM MD; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Kastle LX 82 - Ski gebraucht
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Kali Maha Helmet Matte bluee LG, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Kb10 Shimano 15 ALDEBARAN 51-HG LH Baitcasting Reel NEW
KED Fahrradhelm Certus white Gr. L 55–63 cm 18328013 L
KED Meggy Kinder Fahrradhelm Helm Red Stars Gr. S (46-51 cm)
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Keeper RK62 wading shoes PLUS STUDS felt sole lightweight all sizes wading boots
Kelme Salsa Indoor Lime , Indoor football Kelme , football , Football Boots
Kenny Elite MTB Long Sleeve Jersey 2019 Neon orange Motocross Enduro Mx Cross
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Kali Maha Helmet Solid Matte Hi Viz orange, LG – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Kerrits Cross-Over Breech Knee Patch Riding Breeches Dynamic Extreme Fabric
Kerrits Kids Microcord Kneepatch Riding Breech-Tan-L
Kerrits Women's Ice Fil Print Short Sleeve Shirt
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Keys A7T Treadmill Walking Belt Sand Blast 2ply
Kiddimoto Goggle Bike Helmet Red
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Kid's 9-10 Real Madrid Home Shirt 2018-19 La Liga + CWC badge MX15
Kid skis Vintage Rossignol Racing JR 100 cm Salomon Series 3 bindings
Kinder Reithose COMFORT FIT 3 4 Alos Besatz HKM black black NEU
Kinderreithose Reiterhose STAR Vollgrip Sterne Glitzer 152 164 176 Reithose TY
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz ECONOMIC Kerbl dark-pink 146
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz Trixy-K slim-line Kyron sky blue NEU
Kinder Thermoreithose Vollbesatz ALESSIO BUSSE black NEU
Kinetic havfiske Nordic Boat 40-tlg. pilker-set vorfach-set Cod Lures PILKER
Kingsland Anchorage Ladies Body Warmer - Turkish Coffee
KINGSLAND KATJA E-TEC LADIES FULL GRIP RIDING BREECHES Clearance Sale
Kingsland Olavarria Ladies Sweater AW18 - Free UK Shipping
King's Unisex Softshell vest Orlad Navy dark bluee water repellent breathable
KIT SET FC JUVENTUS ZAINO IN SPUGNA + TELO MARE JACQUARD 80X160 2019
K-Karp Excellence VX Baitrunner Reel NEW Carp Fishing Reel Sizes 8000 1000
Knee Support & Kneed It Support Bundle
Koga Zaes Elite Mens Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey XL bluee White
Komperdell T3 Aluminium Touring Poles Adults Unisex Ski Pole Lightweight
34 ,ilosaciR aiV
CF ,aneseC 22574
| Condition: |
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||Joma|