Net Landing Cocoon JRC 42in Fishing Carp 97282uorv91143-NetsKarrimor Mens Tempo 5 Trail Running shoes Lace Up Lightweight Mesh Upper
Karrimor Rapid Mens Running shoes Road
Karrimor Rapid Support Running shoes Womens Navy Coral Jogging Trainers Sneakers
Karrimor Size 8 Stellar Mens Running shoes Trainers RRP .99 FREE P&P RM
Karrimor Tempo 5 Road Running shoes Womens Jogging Trainers Sneakers Fitness
Karrimor Tempo 5 Trail Running shoes Mens Gents Laces Fastened Lightweight Mesh
Karrimor Velox 2 Running shoes Mens Fitness Jogging Trainers Sneakers
Kart Battery Energysafe 12V 6,5AH 7B-BS for Kf, Max, Rok Motor, Racing redax
Kask Bambino Pro Aero Helmet, Size Large W 2 Visors
Kask Fahrradhelm Piuma Beige Gr. XXS -M Life-Style Helm für City-Radler
KASK Helm Infinity, Größe L, black red
KASK Helm Rapido, Größe L, green
KASK Mojito16 Fahrradhelm (black white)
KASK MOJITO black - PROMO
KASK MOJITO X PEAK Road Cycling Helmet - Red [S 48-56. M 52-58. L 59-62cm]
Kask Predone - Road Bike Cycling Helmet size large
Kask Rapido Road Bike Helmet White Large
KASK VALEGRO black - PROMO
Kask Visor Transparent - HM29VT
How are we doing this?
Kastel Denmark Long Sleeve Shirt in Navy Grey
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
KastKing 300M 4 Strands Braided Fishing Line 6-80LB Multilament for Carp Fishing
KastKing MegaJaws Baitcasting Reel color-Coded Gear Ratios from 5.4 1 to 9.1 1
KastKing Sharky III Innovative Water Resistance Spinning Reel 18KG Max Drag
KastKing Speed Demon Spinning Reel, Blazing Fast 7.2 1 Gear Ratio, Aluminum Fram
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Kästle LX 72 - Ski gebraucht
KAWASAKI Reverse Cable 2010-2012 ULTRA Models SBT 26-2210
Kc03 Shimano 16 NASCI C5000-XG Spinning Reel From Japan
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
KED Fahrradhelm Companion black blue Gr. M 52–58 cm 11103890224 M
KED Kinder Fahrradhelm Meggy Green Star Gr.S 46-51 redem LED Blinklicht
Keenets Shelter 190cm Span Clear PVC Window Fishing Umbrella.
KEITECH - MONO SPIN JIG 1 20oz. 1.3g Hook MOEBI
KELTON HOME Poulie haute HW10
Why does it work?
KENNY Elite MTB Kinder Langarm Jersey Hose 2019 cyan black Offroad Enduro
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Kerbl Kinder Reithose Livonia dunkelblue leicht Ganzbesatz Handytasche
Kerrits Griptek II Fullseat Riding Breeches - Ladies - Tan - All Sizes
Kerrits Ladies Quilted Houndstooth Vest - Different colors and Sizes
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharKarrimor Caracal Trail Running shoes Mens Red Fitness Jogging Trainers Sneakers; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
KERRITS WOMENS QUILTED HOUNDSTOOTH RIDING VEST DENIM XL 40620
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Karrimor Duma Running shoes Mens bluee Fitness Jogging Trainers Sneakers, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Keys 980S Treadmill Walking Belt + Free 1oz Lube
Khyam Carp Bivvy 1 Tent
Kiddy 125lb 190m X 1.10mm Mono Filament - Heavy Seatech Line Stormsea Leader
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Kids Bike Cycling Helmets Warning Tail Light Predective Gear for Toddler...
KIDS Riding JODS by OVATION sand color PULL ON size 12 NEW
Kinder Blouson LES ESSENTIELS Equithème schoko NEU
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Karrimor Duma Running shoes Mens orange Fitness Jogging Trainers Sneakers – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Kinder Reithose COMFORT FIT 3 4 Alos Besatz HKM white hellgrey 170
Kinder Reithose Pasadena Summer Denim Silikon Vollbesatz HKM jeansblue NEU
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz ANNA Pfiff black brown NEU
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz NEWA-KIDS Busse brown 170
Kinder Reitleggings Starlight Silikon Kniebesatz HKM hellgrey pink 158 164
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Kinder Turniershirt PREMIA Covalliero white - NEU
Kinetik USA Sportkleidung Kompression Fahrrad Latz Shorts – black XL Msrp
Kingsland Katja E-Tec Pull on Breeches Riding Tights -Brown- Silicon Knee
Kingsland Mimi Ladies Show Shirt White Extra Small
Kingsland Womens Classic Show Shirt Competition Short Sleeve Breathable Button
Kit de Herramientas y Materiales para Moscas, Hilo, Tinsel, Floss, Whip Finisher
KJU1268 Racing Cycling Skinsuit Jumpsuit Conjoined Padded Size S M L XL XXL XXXL
KLOKOV WINNER TRAINING HOODIE CrossTraining PowerLifting WeightLifting
KNIT BODY DUNGAREES BIKE CYCLING BIB-SHORTS MERCATONE UNO SANTINI size XXL
Komodo 48 Inch Mini Trampoline
Kona Bullet Trolling Lure Wahoo Fishing Lure Tuna Fishing Marlin
KOOWHEEL SMART BALANCE SCOOTER 10 POLLICI BATTERIA SAMSUNG HOVER BORD
Korda Kore Thermal LS Shirt Green All Sizes New
KORDA SUBbraid SINKING BRAIDED MAIN LINE REEL 15LB 20LB CARP FISHING LINE NEW
Korum Any Chair Rod Rest Arm XL
Korum Rodiac 5000 Freespool Reel x2 Brand New 2017 FREE Next Day Delivery
KP2588 Kit Canna da Pesca Long Cast 420 più Mulinello Trabucco Dayton 6500 PP
daoR noitatS 08
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| MPN: ||018257|
| Brand: ||JRC|| UPC: ||043388326164|
| ISBN: ||Does Not Apply|| EAN: ||Does Not Apply|