Bed Level Defender JRC POST FREE 97282uorv21183-Chairs & Bed ChairsKASK Helm Bambino Pro blue, Größe M, blue
KASK Helm Kask Bambino Pro, Größe M, red
KASK Helm Predone, Größe M, hellblue
Kask Infinity Road Helmet White 2015 Medium New
Kask Ks.10b Dieci Casque Cyclisme black Neon size Unique (53cm-61cm)
Kask Mojito Casco da Bicicletta black Antracite x Grande
Kask Mojito Helmet, White, Large
Kask Mojito X bluee-White Helmet
Kask Mojito X Road Cycling Helmet - White
Kask Predone Large Pink Navy bluee Safety Bike Helmet
KASK Predone Solid color Yellow size Small
KASK RAPIDO WHITE 19 K-CHE00031-201 Helmets Men’s MTB XC Road
Kask Valegro Road Cycling Helmet - Red
KASK Visier Bambino, Größe M, transparent
Kastel Charlotte Merino Wool Ladies 1 4 Zip Top SALE FREE UK Shipping
Kast Extreme Fishing Gear Camp Fishing Hoodie Navy bluee Size L NWT
KastKing Brand 2017 New Mela Super Light Weight Graphite Body Max Drag 12KG Carp
KastKing PE Braided Fishing Line 4 Strand 10-80LB Multifilament Fishing Line
KastKing Sharky III Spin Fishing Reel Match Reel Coarse Saltwater Fishing Reel
How are we doing this?
KastKing Speed Demon Pro Baitcasting Reels 9.3 1 High Speed Reel - Left-Handed
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Kästle CPM 82 - esquís usado
Katiowa Canyon Bib Tights with insert, S
Kb09 New YGK G-Soul X8 Upgrade PE 22lb () 200m From Japan
Ked Bike Helmet Meggy,GRÖSSE x S (44-49CM) Red Stars Maxshell,Made in Germany
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
KED Fahrradhelm Spiri two red black Gr. M 52–58 cm 18302196 M
KED Meggy II Fahrradhelm Trend pink Gr. S 46-51 cm 13304135662 S
Keen Oakridge Wp Mens Footwear Walking shoes - Magnet Gargoyle All Sizes
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
KEITECH - MONO SPIN JIG 1 20oz. 1.3g Hook GILLTORA
Kelme Unisex Adults' Precision color Trainers Red (Red 130) 5 UK
Kenny Elite MTB Kids Long Sleeve Jersey 2019 Navy Motocross Enduro Mx Cross
Kep Italia helmet Brown Cromo textile front with brocade optics
Kerrits Fleece Performance Riding Tight-Denim Herringbone-L
Why does it work?
Kerrits Kids Performance Riding Tight-Dune-M
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Kerrits Winter Cargo Fullseat Breech-Heather-L
KESS IN HOUSE YOGA MAT LIVE ARTISTICALLY EIFFEL TOUR
Keys Pro 1000 Treadmill Walking Belt Sand Blast 2ply
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharKarrimor Womens Velox 2 Running shoes Runners Lace Up Breathable Padded Ankle; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Kiddimoto Kids 3Wheeled with Magnetic Lights U-Zoom Radern Fossil 3 Wheeled L...
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Kart für Hoverboard Hoverseat Self Balance Scooter Geographical Norway, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Kids7-8yrs Real Madrid Home Shirt 2018-19- Long Sleeve- Sergio Ramos 4 RM
Kids Electric Scooter Folding LED Wheel Light Motor Push Scooter Compact Fold Up
Kids soccer turf Adidas ACE 15.3 CG Junior Artificial Grass Football Astro Soles
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Kinderhelm J1 Junior Camo White
Kinder Reithose Flex-Vollbesatz LEXY-6-K Kyron anthrazit NEU
Kinder Reithose Princess Alos Kniebesatz Little Sister brown NEU
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Kart Intake Silencer kg Nitro 30 mm Air Filter for Motor - Carburettor – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz BASIC BELMTEX GRIP HKM dunkelblue 146
Kinder Reithose Vollbesatz NEWA-KIDS BUSSE black NEU
Kinder Reitleggings Starlight Silikon Kniebesatz HKM dunkelblue orange 146 152
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Kinder Turniershirt OWEN-JUNIOR Busse NEU
KINETIC WATERSPEED FLOTATION SUIT - 2PCS Schwimmanzug Zweiteiler Grösse XL
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Kingsland Ariston Full Grip Riding Breeches
Kingsland Karina Ladies E-Tec2 Knee Grip Tights 173-BRKG-147 Equestrian Sale
Kingsland unisex Wendeweste ZEV
KIT BARRE PORTATUTTO + BOX BAULE MANIA 400 MENABO SEAT LEON III ST DAL 2012
KJ244 Men Road bicycle Cycling Skinsuit Jumpsuit Padded Size S M L XL XXL XXXL
Klappbar Turnmatte Weichbodenmatte Gymnastikmatte Yogamatte Fitnessmatte 245x120
KNEISSL Ergo X Cruise Women's Ski Boots Size 25.0 Mondo
Kodiak Flip Pole Extendable Cane Pole
Komperdell Contour Adjustabler Ski Poles Probe
Kookaburra Pro 500 Dual Option -
KORDA FAST SINKING MAINLINE SUB BRAID 20lb 450mtrs IN GREEN FOR CARP FISHING
Korda Polarised 4th Dimension Sun Glasses All Styles Colours Coarse Fishing
Korkers K-5 Bomber Felt Klingon Interchangeable Soles - FlyMasters
Korum X25 Accessory Chair With Arms
KP3412 Canna Colmic Azard 100-250gr 4.20m Pesca Surf Mulinello cappellino PPG
KP3586 Mitchell Canna pesca Surf Riptide RZ 450 180g Fuji Mulinello 80 PP
daoR gnoT 962
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||JRC|
| MPN: ||Does Not Apply|| EAN: ||Does not apply|