NIKE R10 42 7,5 8,5 SHOES SOCCER CTR360 T90 bluee RONALDINHO TIEMPO 97282wwbr1734-Football TrainersNorthwave Vortex Fahrrad Wind Regenweste black 2019
Northwave Wingman Fahrrad Trägerhose kurz black 2019
NORTHWAVE ZAP CLAN grey 19 1980193037-80MT Footwear Men’s shoes MTB Flat
North Wolf Snow Goggles Large Cycling Glasses Lenses Anti Fog bluee
Norway 2011-12 home shirt Umbro soccer jersey Parr 15 size L
Norwegen Angelset Bootsrute Hochsee Rute - 500g + Frontbremsrolle + 275m Schnur
Norwegen Pilk Combo Angelset - Daiwa Rute 2,40m 150-300g & Spro Rolle & Schnur
NOS 1988 New in Box Big Mouth Billy Bass NIB Singing Fish Fisherman Man Cave
No Slip Yoga Mat For Sport Yoga Fitness Pilates Gymnastics Pad Yoga Bag Strap
NOS RARE NEW LOOK CYCLING LEATHER CARBON SHOES SIZE 40.5 EUROPE 7.5 USA VINTAGE
NOS Specialized Comp Road shoes Carbon Size 46.5Euro; 13.5US
Notations Women's Plus Size 3 4 Sleeve Henley Lace - Choose SZ color
NOTINGHAM FORREST JERSEY SHIRT TRIKOT REPLICA-JERKAN CROATIA 1996
Nouveau Reusch Football Gardien de But Gants Prisma Prime M1 Sz 9 s
Nr.2a,Throwing net,Pro Throwing NET,XXXXL Durchm.7,3 m Multi filament 210 D,
Nr.6, Jeté de filet av.3,66m Diamètre,Angel network, es Professionnel Modèle XXL
NRL Pool Billiard Snooker Juniour Cue 52 Flashes On Impact - Penrith Panthers
NUEVO 2018 Daiwa Tatula SV TW 103HSL,103XSL Lowprofile multiplier Multiplicador
NUEVO CASIO SGW-100-2BER PANsize NEGRA. BRÚJULA Y TERMÓMETRO. WR. 200 M.
How are we doing this?
Nuevo Reusch Guantes Esquí women Pequeño (7) Catwalk Cuero Palmas Rtex Rloft
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Nuevo Tri-Mountain Chaqueta Softshell Hombre S 2015 Alpino Esquí Championship
NUOVO 2018 Ryobi FRB 4 - 8 fly reel mulinello per pesca a mosca
Nutcase Baby Nutty Helmet Petal Power 2XS
Nutcase Straße Helm Element Streifen Matt Sm
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
NwD Men's Hincapie Pacific Rain Shell Cycling Vest, Clear, Size Medium
NWT - Annie's Ladies Equestrienne Tan Competition Breech
NWT - Kerrits Credver Breech Fullseat - XS - Otter
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
NWT Pearl Izumi Womens W DIVIDE Jersey SS Cycling Biking Cross Country S, XS
NWT Simms Taimen TriComp LS Shirt Army Green Large
NY Collection Women's 3 4 Sleeve Solid Cold Should - Choose SZ color
O2 colori Primari Giacca per la Pioggia con Cappuccio blue Elettrico Md
OBO FG Half Paint Helmet - Flame, Free, Fast Shipping
Why does it work?
Ocean Classic Chest Waders W Safety Boot Steel Toe Cap 600g PVC 2-77 Chestwaders
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Oceanic GEO 4.0 Dive Computer Scuba Wrist Watch White
Ocean or River Fishing Spinning Reel Hand Wheel XL Series No Gap Aluminum Alloy
Odlo Mens Endurance Mittens Elastic Padded Gel Zones Cycling Bicycle Accessories
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharNorthwave Sonic SRS Road Cycling shoes Size 46; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Ofen Halogen aus Quarz 2000 w black mit Stehlampe für außen
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Northwave Spike 2 1980192029-10MT Footwear Men’s shoes MTB Sport, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Office ZPI Reel PG Carbon Handle Type S PG - TS 92 AD - R.
Official Ducati Corse Carbon Style Cap - 18 46001
Official Men's FCZ Zenit St Petersburg Away Shirt 2011 12, XXL (Chest 50-52 )
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Official Troyes AC Football Away Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2018 19 Mens Kappa
OGK AERO-R1 KABUTO model Helmet Pink bluee Free shipping S M NEW
OKIAYA blueE MARLIN PRO NATIONAL 80W-II 2 Speeds Big Game Reel Dual AXR Drag
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Northwave Sport Fahrrad Innenhose kurz black 2019 – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Okuma ALS-65 Alaris Freshwater Inshore Spinning Fishing Reel
Okuma AV-80b Avenger Spinning b Sz80 4.8 1 6+1bb (av80b)
Okuma Azores S-6500 FD Saltwater Spinning Reel
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Okuma Carbonite XP Feeder CBV-55F Feeder Rolle
Okuma Ceymar Low Profile Baitcast Reel (Fishing Sea Fishing)
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
OKUMA CLASSIC CL30L MULTIPLIER LEVEL WIND BOAT FISHING REEL (with line)
Okuma Cold Water Linecounter Trolling Reel
Okuma Fin Chaser reels (2). size 65 pre spooled
Okuma HSX-40S Helios Sx High Speed Spin Reel 5.0 1 Ratio 8hpb+1rb (hsx40s)
Okuma Komodo SS Multiplier Reel All Sizes Full Range Predator Fishing
Okuma Nomad Inshore Travel Rod 7' Cast
Okuma Regal LT 2000D 2500D 3000D-C Spinning Reel Aluminium spool NEW 2019
Okuma Star Drag 30D Reel 4.0 1 Gears Right Hand Free Shipping
Okuma XK Baitfeeder Reel Baitrunner ALL SIZES
Old School Bmx Hoodie 2XL Rl 20 Forklifter Stem Rl Bars Redline Flight 401’s BMX
OLYMPIC ES MADE IN JAPAN NOS MIB SPINNING FISHING REEL VINTAGE NEW IN THE BOX UL
OMER CAYMAN HF CAMU 3D 100
Omron Personal Digital Body Weight Bathroom Weighing Scales + LCD Display, HN286
One80 Jetstream Darts - Hand Made VHD - bluee Titanium - Raptor
ONeal Appalachee Knie Predektor grey Downhill Mountain Bike DH MTB Freeride
ONeal Defender Helm black green All Mountain Bike Fahrad Enduro MTB Magnet
O'Neal Element Racewear Jersey black white DH Downhill FR MTB BMX Mountain Bike