All-Stars NJD010100 Division Ninja Board Excellent complete. Game 97282wwbr5814-Dart BoardsNr.8,Fischnetz,Profi Wurfnetz Model,Cast Netz,Angelnetz 3,66m,Multifilament,Neu
NRC Sport Line S11 Sunglasses + 3 lens
NRL Pool Billiard Snooker Juniour Cue 52 Flashes On Impact - Cronulla Sharks
NSOP Humminbird XHS-6-32 32 Degree High Speed Transducer for TCR ID-10 XHS632
Nueva sonrisa Ciclismo manga corta Jerséis bicicleta maillot ciclismo secado
NUEVO 2018 Dragon Guide FD FD1020i FD1030i Carretes spinning
NUEVO 2018 Savage Gear Salt 1DFR Tataki 2,13-2,44m 2 sec. sea rod caña
Nuevo Daiwa Uvf Emeraldas 8braid si 0.8 7.3kg 150m Eging Pe Línea con Rastreo
Nuevo Reusch Cliff Rtexxt Primaloft Guantes Esquí para Adulto size Mediana (8.5
Nuevo Reusch Guantes Esquí Stuart Rtex XT Rloft para Adulto size Mediana (8.5)
Nuevo Spyder Prenda Base Térmica Compresión Pantalones Niño 18-20
Nuovo 2018 Daiwa Fuego LT 1000-6000 Front Drag spinning reel mulinello
NUOVO 2018 Scierra AERIAL Float Intermediate WF-LINES 30m fly line
NU-PERKO ROD HOLDER 448-DP1 WITH COVER
Nutcase Metroride Bicicleta Casco Lazo black Mate L XL
Nutcase Street Helmet Fly Boy LG
Nutrabaits Carp Fishing Bait Flavours Various
NWOT Scandia Woods Sportsmans Utility Vest. bluee. Size L
NWT Columbia Sportswear Khaki Roc II Vest Fishing Hunting Photography Sz XXL
How are we doing this?
NWT Ladies Pikeur Lucinda Full Seat Breeches Size 32R Night bluee
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
NWT Pearl Izumi Women's Elite Pursuit Jersey L Large Dazzling bluee Short Sleeve
NWT Simms Ebbtide LS Long Sleeve Shirt Sky bluee Size Medium UPF 50+
NWT TUFFRIDER PERFECT FIT Low Rise Meryl Riding Breeches Light Tan Size 28
NYDJ Women's Long Sleeve Knit Henley Shirt - Choose SZ color
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Oakely Motorcycle Bike Elipse Nest Casula Style Fleece Hoodie Full Ziper
OBO Cloud Right Hand Predector, Free, Fast Shipping
Océan Cast 8010 Brandungsrolle Coulée Longue Distance
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Oceanic Computer Interface Download OceanLog USB Cable for OC1, OCS, F11
Oceanic Veo 2.0 Arm Tauchcomputer Nitrox up to 50% o ²
Odlo 2018 Ladies Muscle Force Evolution Warm Baselayer Womens Sports Leggings
ODLO Men's ZEROWEIGHT X-LIGHT Shorts, Diving Navy, 2X-Large
Oferta zapatillas John Smith Restir 004 Marino 41
Why does it work?
Office ZPI Reel PG Carbon Handle Type S PG-TS92AD-R japan
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Official Costa Rica Football Away Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2018 Mens New Balance
Official Juventus Football Away Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2018 19 Kids adidas
Official San Jose Earthquakes Football Away Shirt Tee Top Jersey 2018 Mens
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharNouveau Shimano 15 Metanium Dc Xg Gaucher Main Baitcasting Moulinet Japon; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Offshore Fishing Harness Standing Up Fighting Belt Waist Gimbal Rod Holders
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Novara Airmesh Chamois Men's XXL Padded Loose Mountain Biking 74.50, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
OGK KABUTO SAF-P Shield Smoke for AEROBLADE-3 FF-5 5V New
OKUMA 13ft 3pc BEACHCASTER ROD+OKUMA ELC-80 SURF REEL+LINE SEA FISHING BASS PIKE
Okuma Andros Single Speed Boat & Trolling Lever Drag Reel A-5S A-12S
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Okuma Avenger AV 65b Spinning Reel with Spare Spool
Okuma Azores Saltwater Spin Reel 6BB+1 5.8 1 12Lb 340 Z-55S
Okuma CD80A Cgoldnado Bait Feeder Spinning Reel 7815
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Novità 2016 Canna Colmic Ambition Pesca Surfcasting Telescopica 6 Sezioni RN – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Okuma Ceymar Lightweight Spinning Reel- C-40
OKUMA CLASSIC 45 L-IM OVP-Nr-1097
Okuma Cold Water Linecounter Reel 2+1BB 4.2 1 20lb 420yd RH
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Okuma CW-153DLX Cold Water Linecounter 23 Left Hand 5.1 1 Fishing Reel
Okuma Epixor XT 55 Reel Beachcaster
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Okuma Helios SX HSX-30 FD 8+1BB 5.0 1 54289 Front Drag Fishing Reel
Okuma Integrity I 7 8 Fly Fishing Reel
OKUMA PINK PEARL ROD & REEL COMBO SEA FISHING LRF BASS LURE SPINNING FLOAT MATCH
Okuma SATO 30 Fishing Spinning Reel 3BB+1RB Spool Gear Ratio 5.0 1 Freshwater
Okuma Trio-65 FD Frontbremsrolle Spinnrolle 9+1 Kugellager
Olang après Ski Boots Women's Roxi White White Model Roxi-825
Old School Bmx Torker 2 540 Hoodie XLARGE Haro,Dyno,Redline,Skyway,Kuwahara,Jmc,
OLYMPIC MADE IN JAPAN NOS MIB SPINNING FISHING REEL VINTAGE NEW IN THE BOX UL
Omer UP-X1R Rechargeable TauchComputer Umberto Pelizzari Spearfishing 3DE
Omron Walking Style Iv Step Counter
One80 Night Hunter Velocity 18g Softdart
O'Neal AMX Zipper Mountain Bike Knee Pads Guards Set - Trail Enduro XC DH AM
O'Neal Defender 2 Helmet Red Small Medium
O'Neal ELEMENT Pants RACEWEAR white 32 48 - MTB MX Hose UVP
O'Neal Fury Rl Synthy bluee Hi-Viz Bike Helmet DOWNHILL FREERIDE Bike L (59 60cm)
O`Neal Oneal DEFENDER 2.0 leichter MTB Enduro Helm mit Visier WILD
ONeal Sedona MTB Short Hose Fahrrad Downhill Mountainbike DH MX Freeride FR ATB
| Condition: |
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing its original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Ninja Division|
| MPN: ||NJD010100|