con 240 SW Toxic Hiro spin canna Nomura NM20034024 micro 20-40gr PP Wave 97282wwbr7854-Spinning RodsNuevo Reusch Tabla Nieve Guantes Alcance Out GTX Gore Tex para Adulto size
Nuevo Spyder Niño Esquí Tabla Nieve Bebe Mayor Bitsy Mynx Chaqueta 2 Años
Nu-Fish Nu Boot Welly Fishing Outdoor Boot Size 6
Nuova Rade Storage Case For Fire Extinguisher 2kg White Transparent , Safety
NUOVO 2018 Okuma Alaris Mulinelli per spinning Corrosion resistant
NUOVO 2018 Scierra AERIAL Float Intermediate WF-LINES 30m fly line
NUOVO GARMIN Forerunner 935 yellow smartwatch cardio al polso 010-01746-06 Tri
Nutcase Baby Nutty Helmet Outer Space 2XS
Nutcase Little Nutty Helmet Tin Robot XS
Nutcase Rastreador Mips Casco Noche black Mate Sm Md
Nutcase Street Helmet Space Cats, MD
NWB Women's Mavic Ksyrium Elite W II Road Cycling shoes US 5.5 White
NWOT PRIMAL LOWES Bike Cycling 3 4 Zip Jersey Adult Sz SM
NWT Betty Designs Cycling Jersey Women's Team Gear Large L Purple bluee Butterfly
NWT Gore Bike Wear Womens Sz M Countdown 2.0 Lady Bike Shorts Waist 28-30” NEW
NWT Mens Giro Republic Road Cycling shoes Green - Size US 6.5 149.95
NWT Pelagic Men 4-TEK Earths Core Lava Fishing Board Shorts Size 38 4-Stretch
NWT Simms Ebbtide LS Long Sleeve Shirt Sky bluee Size Medium UPF 50+
NWT Tredstep Symphony Futura Sport Top White Size XL 14 US 16 UK
How are we doing this?
NY Collection Women's Plus Size Printed Sleeveless - Choose SZ color
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Nylon Wader leichte Wathose Wathosen Anglerhose Watthose Watstiefel Profilsohle
Oakwood Carp Pike 3pc 2.75tc Rod & BTR Free Spool Reel With Line Fishing X 2
OBO Robo Hi-Rebound Right Hand Predector - bluee, Free, Fast Shipping
Ocean Classic Studded Thigh Waders 600g PVC 3-61 Fishing
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Oceanic Dive Depth Gauge Pressure Gauge W Seaquest Companion
Oceanic VEO 2.0 Computer Console
Odlo 160122-22301-M Mens T-Shirt RRP
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Odlo Men's Stand-Up Collar Oberalp Running Top
OEM NICE USED JIFFY 3HP ICE AUGER 670-05F WORKING CARBURETOR
Office ZPI Antirust SiC-BB 1034-834 Daiwa HLC PX 68
Official Bordeaux Football Third Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2018 19 Mens PUMA
Official HCS NEW Led 6.5 Led Self Balance Board Certified Swegway Classic White
Why does it work?
Official Orlando City SC Football Away Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2018 Kids
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Official Valencia CF Goalkeeper Shirt 2018 19 Kids Long Sleeve Football adidas
Ogasaka 00 - 01 Unity USX Skis (No Bindings Flat) NEW 185,190cm
OHF metal jig jigging set 30g 7cm 40g 8cm 30g 40g Warasa yellowtail ass... JAPAN
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharNUEVO CASIO SGW-100-2BER PANsize NEGRA. BRÚJULA Y TERMÓMETRO. WR. 200 M. ; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Okuma ABF-80b-CL Avenger Abf B-Series Reel, 4.5 1 Gear Ratio, 6BB + 1RB 33 lb
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar NUEVO DRAGON STREET FISHING TECHNICAL VEST TECH VEST WITH REPLACEMENT HANDBAGS, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Okuma Angelrolle – Inspira ISX-20 FD
OKUMA AVENTA AB-8000 BAITFEEDER FREE SPOOL FISHING REEL CARP BARBEL PIKE BIG PIT
Okuma Azores Z-90 Saltwater Spin Spinning Fishing Reel BRAND NEW + Warranty
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
OKUMA CEDROS 55 SPINNING REEL
Okuma Ceymar LP C-266WLX 6+1bb Left Hand
Okuma Classic Boat 1,98m Sec.3 Saltwater resistant travel rod
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Nuevo Hombre Exterior Pantalones de Snowboard Esquí blue Petróleo Gran Tamaño – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Okuma Cold Water Linecounter Reel 2+1BB 4.2 1 20lb 420yd LH
Okuma Ctrix LP Baitcaster A Reel 7+1 BB Ci-354a
Okuma Epixor LS Reel Front Drag ALL SIZES
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Okuma Helios Lightweight Spinning Reel
OKUMA INSPIRA REEL FOR SEA GAME COARSE BASS PIKE LURE FISHING SPINNING ROD LURES
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Okuma Lure Mania 8'2 2,49m 10-32g Spinnrute 2-teilig Kunstköderrute
Okuma Okuma reel MAKAIRA TROLLING 30 70038
Okuma Surf 8K Reel x 2 (pair) (NEW for 2018)
Okuma x2 Longbow XT BF Baitfeeder Free Spool Reel 665 - 54214 NEW Carp Fishing
Old Rapala Deep Runner Minnow 2 Pieces Set
OLYMPIC 18 Super FINEZZA GSFS-752L-HS fishing spinning rod Japan F S NEW
Olympique Marseille adidas new orginal jersey maglia camiseta football soccer L
Omron Electronic Pedometer Walking Style IV White Step Counter OMR-HJ-325-EW
One80 Bavaria FB Darts – Steel Tip Tungsten – VHD – Hand Made – 25g
ONEAL 2015 MTB Helmet Visor Replacement Skad Flat Out black
Oneal Bmx MTB Helmet Dirt Lid Zf Junkie White Mountain Bike Enduro Bike
O'neal Element Classic MX DH MTB Pant Hose lang black 2019 Oneal
O'Neal Ersatz Magnet Scheibe B-50 yellow Goggle Anti Beschlag Polycarbonat MX
Oneal Junction Motocross Enduro Cross MX Lite Knieschützer
ONEAL PIN IT MTB Jersey und Hose 2018 - black grey Motorrad Enduro MX Cross
Oneal Sonus Strike MTB Helmet 2018 - Yellow Motocross Enduro Mx Cross
O'Neill Junior's Talullah Embroidered Tank - Choose SZ color
oidiP leD oiziruaM
52 inorgeN otrauQ aiV
MR ,aiccirA 04000
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||Nomura|
| MPN: ||D5100024|| EAN: ||non applicabile|