Nomura Spinning Casting Bait Canna NM21114021 Haru CSP gr 15-40 cm 210 97282wwbr4863-Spinning RodsNuova Flextec CDX66 - GRAFITE di CARBONIO - Canna da Pesca a Mosca - 9ft 6
NUOVO 2018 D.A.M Effzett Heavy Duty Pike Boat Net Telescopic handle
NUOVO 2018 Okuma Epixor XT 20-50 Mulinelli per spinning Corrosion resistant
NUOVO 2018 Scierra AERIAL Float WF-LINES 27.50m fly line
Nuovo Daiwa Uvf Emeraldas 8braid Si 0.8 7.3kg 150m Eging Pe
Nutcase - Baby Nutty Bike Helmet for Babies and Toddlers
Nutcase Hawaiian Shirt Pattern Street Sport Helmet,Detachable Visor,Large
Nutcase Metroride Casque Vélo Veloz Mat S M Md
Nutcase Street Cobalt Mask bluee M 56-60 cm
Nutcase Tracer Casco Cascata green Opaca Sm Md
NWOB Caddis Men's Explorer Wading shoes with Felt Sole SZ 8
NWOT Showers Pass Club Congreenible Rain Pants Size Large Womens
NWT B greenIGO NICOLA SZ SM 38 White Full Seat Riding Breeches Pants 31 Waist
NWT HEYTHROP England SZ 26 Pleated Side Zipper Riding Breeches White 26R
NWT MENS CYCLING JERSEY PRIMAL BIKE MS THE CITRUS TOUR LARGE TOP FUNDRAISER
NWT Pearl Izumi Womens W DIVIDE Jersey SS Cycling Biking Cross Country S, XS
NWT Shebeest S-cut Solid Sleeveless Cycling Jersey In Sun Size Small
NWT TRAINERS CHOICE Challenger SZ 24 Low Rise Navy & Tan Euro Seat Riding Breech
NY Collection Women's 3 4 Bell Sleeve Twin Printed - Choose SZ color
How are we doing this?
Nylon Fishing Net Nearly Green Mesh Catcher Fishes Shirmps Traps Dip Cage Sporty
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
OAKWOOD 15ft 3 Piece Beachcaster Sea Beach Fishing Rod
OBO Junior Throat Guard, Free, Fast Shipping
Ocean Cast 8010 Brandungsrolle Colata a Lunga Distanza
Oceanic 2 Gauge Console Veo 1.0 Computer & SPG SWIV Module Scuba Dive Equipment
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Oceanic Pro Plus X Console With QD Hose
OCEAN SUNGLASSES OceanGlasses - Australia - Polarized Sunglasses - Frame Matt
Odlo Kamikaze Cycling Women's Full Zip Jersey T Shirt
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
ODLO UMBRAIL Ceramicool Radtrikot Fahrradtrikot -40%
OFFERTA Maglia calcio ufficiale Adidas MANCHESTER United Home Replica 2015 16
Official Aleix Espargaro Aprilia Racing Cap. - 18 42301
Official England Football 1982 World Cup Retro Away Shirt Red
Official Led Arch HCS 6.5 blueetooth Self Balance Scooter Board Red Camo Fire
Why does it work?
Official San Jose Earthquakes Football Home Jersey Shirt 2017 18 Mens adidas
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Offshore angler trolling lure mullet saltwater fishing 6oz 6.5 lot of 8
OGK KABUTO mirror shield AR82713 bluee mirror SAF-P Motorcycle helmet parts JAPAN
OKIAYA COMPOSIT 6FT 80-130LB TUNA TANGO SALTWATER BIG GAME ROLLER ROD
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharNuevo Reusch Esquí Invierno Pelo Sintético Rtexxt Guantes women Pequeño Philine; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Okuma Altera Casting Rod Jerkbait 6ft6 20 50g
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Nuevo Reusch Esquí Tabla Nieve Pop Aire Rtex XT Guantes para Adulto size, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Okuma AV-4000 Avenger New Generation Spinning Front Drag
Okuma AZORES 6500 Spinning Reel
Okuma Carbonite 2M-RD Match Reel Spinning SALE RRP .99 FREE POST
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Okuma Ceymar Baitfeeder CMBF-365 Karpfenrolle
Okuma Ceymar XT CXT 30 FD 7+1BB 5.0 1 54276 Front Drag Fishing Reel
Okuma Classic Pro XP 302 LA Multiplier
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Nuevo Reusch Guantes Esquí women Pequeño (7) Felice Cuero Palmas Rtex Rloft – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Okuma Coldwater Wireline High Speed Trolling Reel
OKUMA DEAD RINGER FD REEL SEA SURF LURE SPINNING FEEDER MARKER SPOD ROD FISHING
Okuma Fina Pro XP FPR Spinning Fishing Reel
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Okuma HI Speed Cold Water Trolling Reel With Depth Counter NEW CW 303DS
Okuma KDS-364P Komodo Ss Lowprofile Baitcast Reel 6.4 1 Power Hnd Rh (kds364p)
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Okuma Match Carbonite Carryall Fishing Bait Bag 60x36x39cm
OKUMA Power-Liner PL-860+Angel Karpfen Freilauf Rolle+8 Lager+neuwertig+RAR+top
Okuma Trio Baitfeeder 65 Freespool Reel
Olang APRÈS SKI BOOTS WOMEN'S VANITY TEX Red red model VANI-TEX185
Old School Bmx Jersey Xlarge Haro,Dyno,Redline,Skyway,Torker,Kuwahara,Jmc,
OLYMPIC Graphiteleader Predone light Jigging GPLC-632-4 Made in Japan
OMER Freediving Rechargeable Computer Spearfishing Dive Watch OMR-1
OMRON PEDOMETER HJ-303 Tri-Axis 3d SMART SENSOR BRAND NEW SEALED
One80 Dryad Darts – Steel Tip Tungsten Darts – Extra Fine Grained – HD – Hand...
Oneal all Mountain Cargo Shorts 2018 - bluee Mountain Bike Enduro Trail Dh
O'Neal Defender 2.0 MTB Helmet orange Teal
O'neal Element Hybrid FR Jersey Trikot lang blue red 2019 Oneal
O`Neal Fury RL Fullface Helm Downhill FR Dirt ONEAL Größe L
O'neal Mayhem Lite Split MX DH MTB Pant Hose lang grey yellow 2018 Oneal
ONeal Q RL All Mountain Bike Helm MTB Neon yellow All Enduro Trail Fahrrad DH AM
ONeal Spark DH Helm STEEL black orange MTB Fullface Downhill Mountainbike FR
O'Neill Women's Veda Woven Top - Choose SZ color
oidiP leD oiziruaM
52 inorgeN otrauQ aiV
MR ,aiccirA 27000
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||Nomura|
| MPN: ||NM21114021|| EAN: ||non applicabile|