(Double DH Aiko Nomura Handle) Reel FD 97282wwbr8943-Spinning/Fixed Spool ReelsNWT PRIMAL WEAR CYCLING blueE SHORT SLEEVE ZIP UP RAGLAN JERSEY SHIRT MEN SIZE S
NWT REDHEAD Hobbs Creek Bone Dry Cleated Brown Suspenders Wader Men’s Size 7
NWT SCUDO MASHBROS ONNIT CYCLING BIBSHORTS BIB SHORTS MEN'S L
NWT Simms Fishing ColdWeather LS Shirt, Boulder color, Size L Fishing Over Shirt
NWT-Sugoi Men's RSR Power Shield Cycling Vest - Size XL - ProFit - 190 retail
NWT Tredstep Solo Extreme Knee Patch Breeches Slate Grey 34 Regular
NWT Women’s Ariat Heritage Elite Breeches Size 30L Coastal Fjord
NY Collection Women's Elbow Sleeve Stripe Print Pu - Choose SZ color
NYDJ Women's Plus Size French Terry Stripe Lace Up - Choose SZ color
Nylon Wader leichte Wathose Wathosen Anglerhose Watthose Watstiefel Profilsohle
Oakiwear Kid's Realtree Max-5 Camo 12 13 shoes Size 8 Neoprene Waders
Oakwood Specimen Carp Fishing Goal Post Rod Pod
OBO Robo Hi-Control Left Hand Predector - bluee, Free, Fast Shipping
OCEAN Alpine Polarized Sunglasses Performance Sports Unisex 100% UV Resistant
OCEAN COMFORT STRETCH WATERPROOF FISHING TROUSER S M L XL XXL
Oceanic Computer Interface Download OceanLog USB Cable for OC1, OCS, F11
OCEANIC PRODIGY SCUBA COMPUTER CONSOLE, NEW BATTERIES, NICE CONDITION.
OCEANIC WR100M Unisex Sports Watch + Heart Rate Monitor + Chest Strap
Odlo 160122-22301-M Mens T-Shirt RRP
How are we doing this?
Odlo Mens Active Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Performance Shirt Lightweight Zip
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Odlo Tights Shorts Suspenders Flash X [GR. S ] Radsport Short 421652 Neu & OVP
Oferta Zapatillas Shimano RP300 black T-48
Office Zpi Os92D-B For Daiwa Offset Handle bluee Fishing Genuine From Japan New
Official Belgium Football Away Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2018 Kids adidas
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Official FC Porto Football Away Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2018 19 Mens New Balance
Official Lazio Football Away Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2018 19 Mens Macron
Official Repsol Honda Racing Beanie - 19 48506
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Off-Road Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet Bicycle Motorcycle MTB BMX MTX Mototrax
OGC Nice Macron Men's 17 18 Home Shirt - S - No Name - Red - New
OGK VALUE SPIN RED 1000 fishing spinning reel from JAPAN with nilon line
Okuma 2018 Epixor XT Series EPXT 5.0 1 Spinning Reel FREE SHIPPING WITHIN US
Okuma Altera Spin Rod ALL SIZES
Why does it work?
Okuma AV-4000-LE Avenger New Generation LE Spinning reels
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Okuma Axion BF Baitfeeder Reel
Okuma C-10 Ceymar Spinning Reel Size 10 - 5lb Max Drag Pressure
Okuma Cedros Saltwater Fly Fishing Reel Waterproof Drag System Model CE 5 6
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharNWT Kids Kerrits Performance Tight ( Extra Large); higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Okuma Ceymar LP C-266WLX 6+1bb Left Hand
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar NWT Ladies Grand Prix Rylie Tech Lite show coat Dressage coat 12, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Okuma Citrix-A LP CI-273a Bait casting roll 7+1 Ball bearing
Okuma CLX Classic Saltwater Reel Right & Left handed Sea Boat Fishing
Okuma Convector SW Cast Reel
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Okuma Distance Surf Arena DSA-60 Fixed Spool Reel
Okuma Fishing CDX-65 Cgoldnado cdx Spinning Reel [65 Reel Size, 4.8 1 (cdx65)
Okuma (HP) Helios TCS bluee Right Handed Low Profile Baitcast Reel HTC-273V
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a NWT LET'S RIDE Women's Full Seat Breeches White Size 28L 28 Long Wider Hips – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Okuma JAW Reel Front Drag ALL SIZES
Okuma Magda Star Drag Levelwind Line Counter Reel Size 45
Okuma One Rod Spin 6'6 198cm MH 15-45g Rod 45623 Fishing RRP
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Okuma Safina black SFR-25 Fishing Reel 5+1bb - (43961) Sea Fishing
OKUMA SURF 8K SEA REEL FIXED SPOOL CARP ROD FISHING
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Okuma vsystem v-100lxa Left Hand Retrieve (In Box)
Old Megabass Vintage Bait-X Seal Eye Super Rare Unknown color (a699-K)
OLYMPIC SUPER CORTO Esagonale GOSRES-732L-T Azing fishing spinning rod Japan
Omni 11 Metre Carp fishing Pole Carbo Competition
On Cloudsurfer Women's Road Lightweight Running shoes - Glow Glacier
ONE80 REPTILE R2 REVOLUTION 2 TUNGSTEN DARTS SET - Re-Flex Points - 22-26 grams
ONeal B-10 Goggle Crank Brille Radium Moto Cross Downhill Mountainbike Spiegel
O'Neal Defender 2. Fahrrad Helm All Mountain Bike Trail MTB Enduro Solid black
O'Neal Element Kinder Jersey Shred black Kids Trikot MX DH MTB BMX Motocross
O'Neal Fury RL Helmet Synthy
Oneal Mayhem Mahalo Multi Handschuhe black MTB MX Motocross Cross Enduro Quad
O'neal Pumpgun MX Youth Kinder Gelenk Knieschoner black Oneal
O'neal Spare Visor 5 Series Helm Visier Vandal black blue red Oneal
O'Neill Women's Kori Woven Top - Choose SZ color
OneWorld Women's Solid Knit Kimono with Lace Trim - Choose SZ color
OPST Commando Pure Skagit Heads 475gr.,New FREE Shipping In USA
Optimum Sports Nitebrite High Visibility Reflective Stretch Cycling Leggings
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Nomura|
| Number of Ball Bearings: ||9|| Fishing Type: ||Saltwater Fishing|
| Drag System: ||Front|| MPN: ||Does Not Apply|
| Colour: ||Gold/Grey|| Gear Ratio: ||6.3:1|
| Features: ||Oversized bail arm, Aluminum Spool, Lightweight Spinning Reel|| Line Capacity (lbs-yds.): ||10lb/165yds|
| Model: ||3000|| Hand Retrieve: ||Right/Left|
| Weight (oz.): ||290g|| EAN: ||Does not apply|