size uk 25.0 Head Female technology biofit Nordica 6 25.5 lean forward boots ski 97282wwbr1983-Ski BootsOakely Motorcycle Bike Regular Fit Adjustable Hood Men's Pull Over Fleece Hoodie
OAKWOOD 12FT FLOAT WAGGLER FISHING ROD & OAKWOOD REEL WITH LINE COMBO
OAKWOOD Carp Fishing Stalker Rod & Shakespeare BTR FreeSpool Reel 8 ft 2lbTC
Obasslive Worming Viberation MOLAMOLA BR JDM Lure Effect Bone Ayu NEW (Last)
OBO FG Half Paint Helmet - Flame, Free, Fast Shipping
OBO Robo Hi-rebound Right Hand Predector - Adult - Large
[OCCASION] TABLE D INVERSION POUR LE DOS MUSCU PLANCHE ENTRAINEMENT REGLABLE PIV
Ocean City Model 1591 Baitcasting Reel Bakelite Bait Casting Fishing WORKING
OCEAN DELUXE 700G CHEST WADERS - STUDDED - ALL SIZES
Oceanic Aeris Hollis Shearwater Tusa scuba Dive Wireless Computer Transmitter
Oceanic GEO 4.0 Dive Computer Scuba Wrist Watch White
Oceanic Scuba Regulator First Stage Parts Kit Pre 95 Piston, PX2 & PX3 40.6186
Ocean Nova Chest Waders with studded cleated boot - 700g (Chest Waders)2018
Octupus Beak suicide fishing hooks 2 0 400pcs Wholesale Bulk Lot 200 1 0
ODLO FORRO POLAR women W SNOWBIRD MIDLAYER 1 2 ZIP
Odlo Nikko Baselayer Top Mens Gents Compression Armor Thermal Skins Full Length
Odlo Women's Sports Bicycle Bike Jersey Red Pink Size M NEW WITH LABEL
OFFER FAIR PLAY HELEN COMPETITION SHIRT IN POWDER PINK
Office ZPI OS92D-B For Daiwa Offset handle bluee Fishing genuine from JAPAN NEW
How are we doing this?
Official Bayern Munich Football Home Jersey Shirt 2018-19 adidas Kids Tee Top
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Official Ducati Corse Carbon Style Cap - 18 46001
Official Jamaica Federation Football National Team Polo Shirt Shirt Size Medium
Official Olympique de Marseille Football Third Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2018 19 Kids
Official Spain Home Goalkeeper Minikit 2018 Kids adidas Football
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Offshore angler trolling lure mullet saltwater fishing 5 2.5oz. lot of 2 new
Ogk Fishing Landing Net 4.5m 50cm Itzg345 From Japan
OHERO ADVANCED BRAIDED MICROFIBER FISHING LINE-- 300 YDS-CHOOSE COLOR AND WEIGHT
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Okuma 35 FD Carbonite 2M-FD Match Feeder Spinning Reel Fishing - 43931
Okuma Altera Spin 9ft 15-40g
Okuma AV-10000 Avenger New Generation Spinning reels
OKUMA AVENTA VT-1002 CENTERPIN FLOAT FISHING REEL 2BB WITH NEOPRENE CASE
Okuma Azores Z-55S FD Spinnrolle
Why does it work?
Okuma Carbonite XP Baitfeeder CBF-140a Karpfenrolle
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Okuma Ceymar BF CMBF-355 Freilaufrolle Baitfeeder Freerunner incl. Ersatzspule
Okuma Ceymar XT CXT 65 FD 7+1BB 4.5 1 54280 Front Drag Fishing Reel
Okuma Classic Linecounter XPD- 20DA 2bb Linecounter Reel (Boat Fishing)
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharNXG Compact Sleeve 3 Rod 12ft; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Okuma Cold Water Linecounter Reel 2+1BB 5.1 1 18lb 230yd RH
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar NY Collection Women's Plus Size Printed Long Sleev - Choose SZ color, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Okuma Ctrix LP Baitcaster A Reel 7+1 BB Ci-354LXa
Okuma Dynadrag XP Baitfeeder Reel Baitrunner ALL SIZES
Okuma G-Force Beach Rod 10' 4-8oz
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Okuma Ignite iT-35a Mediun Light Action Spinning Reel New Free Ship
Okuma Komodo Low Profile Baitcasting Reel Right Handed 10BB + 1RB KDR-273V
Okuma Match Carbonite Carryall Fishing Bait Bag 60x36x39cm
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a NY Collection Women's Plus Size SLD Elbow Bell Top - Choose SZ color – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Okuma Pink Pearl Spinning Rod
Okuma Safina black SFRR-30 Fishing Reel 5+1bb - (43959) Sea Fishing
OKUMA SURF 8K SEA REEL FIXED SPOOL BIG PIT SPINNING SPOD MARKER CARP ROD FISHING
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Okuma TXS-60 Trio Rex Salt Spinning Reel
OLD Interesting Vintage Wooden 76 Long Skis blueE WHITE Finish Signed NORVIK
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
(Olive) - SUN CUBE Premium Outdoor Sun Hat for Hiking, Safari, Fishing,
OLYMPIC Nuovo FINEZZA PredOTYPE S.T.limited 2 pice rod GNFPS-6102L-HS
Omron Walking Style IV Step Counter White
ONE80 Gladiator 3 Bristle Dartboard hochwertige Dartscheibe x-tra dünner Ring
ONeal All Mountain Bike Cargo Shorts MTB Hose Kurz Fahrrad DH Downhill Trail
Oneal Defender 2.0 Crux Mountain Bike Helmet 2018 - orange Neon Yellow MTB
Oneal Element Fr Hybrid MTB Shorts 2019 - Teal Turquoise
ONeal Flow Ellenbogen Predektor Schoner Schutz Enduro Mountain Bike Downhill MX
ONeal Junction Lite Knie Predektor Schützer Schoner Enduro Mountainbike Fahrrad
Oneal Pin It II MTB Shorts black Mountain Bike DH Downhill Bike Pant MTB
O'Neal Sinner Race Knee Grey Pads
Oneal Warp MTB Helmet Crank - black Multi
(One Size, Beige) - LETHMIK Fishing Sun Boonie Hat Waterproof Summer UV
ONYX 500M Braided Fishing Line 6-150lb Carp Fishing Multifilament Fishing Line 4
Optic Nerve Jeenive Sunglasses, Driftwood, Polarized Smoke
(orange Sunfish) - Bassdash SwimPanfish Multi Jointed Panfish blueegill
Original 6.5 Electric Self Balance Hover Scooter 2 wheel Board blueetooth LED CD
| Condition: |
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Nordica|
| Type: ||Ski Boots|