Football 1970's Ireland Northern Polo Logo Embroidered S-XXXL Sizes 97282wwbr71103-National TeamsOfficial Celtic Football Home Jersey Shirt 2018-19 Tee Top Mens
Official Columbus Crew Football Away Shirt Jersey 2017 18 Mens adidas
Official England 1966 World Cup Final Home No6 Retro Football Shirt Mens
Official Germany Authentic Football Home Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2018 Mens adidas
Official HCS NEW Led 6.5 Led Self Balance Board Certified Swegway Classic White
Official Jersey Balotelli National Fédération FIGC Mario 9
Official Los Angeles FC Football Away Shirt Tee Top Jersey 2018 Mens adidas
Official Nice Football Away Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2017 18 Mens Macron
Official Real Madrid Home Goalkeeper Mini Kit 2017-18 Shorts Shirt Football
Official Size Bristle Dartboard Cabinet Set, Sports Derbyshire Kit, 18 X 1.5
Official Valencia CF Goalkeeper Shirt 2018 19 Kids Long Sleeve Football adidas
Offshore angler trolling lure mullet saltwater fishing 5 2.5oz. lot of 2 new
OFT The Measure Type 5 Fishing Tape Measure White (2766)
OGK Fishing Landing net KEIRYU DAMO 30 mountain stream tenkara kayak trout
OGK SAF-W shield [Clear] for RT-33 FF-5 FF-5V AEROBLADE-3
OKIAYA COMPOSIT 160-200LB THE BIG NASTY SALTWATER BIG GAME ROLLER ROD SET OF 3
Okuma 5.0 1 Gear Ratio 21.80 Retrieve Rate 7 Bearings 6 lb Drag Ambi AV-1000-LE
Okuma Alaris Zander Spin 2.40m-2.70m 2-section Spinruten N
Okuma Angelrolle - Distance Surf Arena DSA-60 FD
How are we doing this?
Okuma AV-3000 Avenger New Generation Spinning Reel
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
OKUMA AVENTA AB-8000 BAITFEEDER FREE SPOOL FISHING REEL CARP BARBEL PIKE BIG PIT
Okuma Azores bluee 4000 Front Drag Reel
OKUMA blueE AZORES FD SALTWATER REEL FOR SEA BOAT FISHING SPINNING BASS ROD LURES
OKUMA CARBONITE XP CBF155a BAITFEEDER FREE SPOOL FISHING REEL CARP BARBEL PIKE
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Okuma Ceymar Baitfeeder Lightweight Carp reel with free spool system
Okuma Ceymar Method Feeder 330cm -60g - N
Okuma Ci-364Pa Citrix A 350 Baitcast Reel Right Hand 7+1BB 6.4 1 w Power Handle
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Okuma Classic pro XPD-30DLXa Zurdos Multi-Función Guía Contador
Okuma Cold Water Linecounter Reel 2+1BB 5.1 1 12lb 290yd RH
Okuma Cgoldnado CDX Bait feeder Spinning Reel 37.5lb Drag
OKUMA DISTANCE CARP PRO INTEGRATOR REEL BIG PIT FREE SPOOL FOR SPOD MARKER ROD
Okuma Epixor XT Spinning Reel - Size 40
Why does it work?
Okuma Helios HSX-40s Front Drag Reel
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
OKUMA INSPIRA 6.5-OUNCE SPINNING REEL
Okuma KDS-463PLX Komodo Ss Lowprofile Baitcast Reel 6.3 1 Power Hnd (kds463plx)
Okuma Magda Pro 20DX Fishing Reel
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharOffice ZPI OS92D-B For Daiwa Offset handle bluee Fishing genuine from JAPAN NEW; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Okuma Okuma INSPIRA 3000 72077
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Office ZPI reel Daiwa for PG spool NRC00 From japan, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Okuma reel ANDROS 5 NII Sea
Okuma Skyliner Spinning reel Corrosion resistant Aluminum spool NEW 2019
Okuma Trio-40S Trio High Speed Saltwater Spinning Reel
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Okuma XPD-20Da Classic Pro XPD Rechtshand Multirolle
Old Lapala Husky Jerk 5 Pieces
Olin DTsl Skis w Salomon 777 Bindings, Kerma Vector Poles in Carrying Bag
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Office ZPI Reel Shimano Offset Handle OS92S - GM Gun Metal. – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Olympic marseille france football extra large xl mans away 2010 adidas jersey
OMER CAYMAN G.I. CAMU 90
Omron, Heart rate monitor watch
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
ONE 3 OC6.6-LH White ORIGIN C Baitcast Reel Left Hand Retrieve
One80 Strike Darts – Steel Tip Tungsten Darts – Robust – HD – Hand Made – 24g
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
ONeal B-10 Goggle Twoface MX Brille Klar Moto Cross DH Downhill Anti-Fog MTB
Oneal Defender 2.0 Solid MTB Helmet 2018 - White Motocross Enduro Mx Cross
Oneal Fury Afterburner Downhill Helm black weiss DH Mountainbike mit TWO-X Bri
O'neal Junction Lite Knee Guard Knieschoner black yellow Oneal
O'Neal Pike Enduro Helm Matt black green All Mountain FR MTB BMX AM Fahrrad EPS
Oneal Sierra Adventure Dual Sport Helmet
O`NEAL TORQUE SPD Fahrradschuhe black, red o. green - NVK
One Industries Ion 1 4 Zip MTB Mens Cycling Jersey - bluee
Onitsuka Tiger Sneaker MEXICO 66 THL202 0146 white bluee 24.5 US 6.5 New
OPST Commando Smooth (Integrated) FREE SHIPPING In USA 200 Grain
Optimum Sailing Watch OS Series 3 Segeluhr Regattauhr Sportuhr mit Funktionen
Oregon Scientific SE102N - TAP ON SPORT - Heart Rate Monitor
Original Adidas Predator Adipower 40 2 3 US 7,5 J 255 TRX FG Neu New Mania
Original handsigned TYLER HAMILTON 2007 team PHONAK cycling cap TOUR DE FRANCE
Original Veste pluie homme ROGELLI Performance Morris black size M neuf
goldlogio TIMEX IRONMAN GLOBAL TRAINER ELITE GPS HRM T5K444
Orvis DXR Anti-Reverse 7 8 Fly Fishing Reel. W Manual.
ertneC esirpretnE htuomstroP 8 tinu
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Brand: ||Old School Football|
| Main Colour: ||Green|| Club: ||Northern Ireland|
| Bundle Listing: ||No|| Item Type: ||Shirt Only|
| Match Worn: ||No|| Suitable For: ||Adults|
| Sleeve Length: ||Short Sleeves|