Fahrrad 3 Extreme Northwave Trikot 2019 blue kurz 97282wwbr91143-JerseysOFFICIAL TEAM MERCHANDISE RETRO ENGLAND FOOTBALL SHIRT (XL) - BNWOT
Official Valencia CF Football Away Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2017 18 Kids adidas
Offizielles Adidas Fußball WM 2014 Kinder Winner T Shirt Nationalmannschaft
Offshore Angler Ocean Master Big Game Stand-Up Rod 6'8 ; 20-50lb - GOOD COND a
Offshore fishing lure green daisy chain feather bird teaser
OFT The Measure Type 5 Fishing Tape Measure White (2766)
Ogk Bicycle Helmet Kabuto Steair Xxl xxxl63-66cm Line Mat Red
OGK KABUTO Bicycle Helmet ZENARD Act pink Size S M 55-58 cm New
OGK MIDDLE SPIN 6000 fishing spinning reel from JAPAN with nilon line
Ohmme Dharma Yoga Pants - Grey
OKIAYA COMPOSIT 50-80LB THE BEAST SALTWATER BIG GAME PORTABLE ROLLER ROD 6ft
Okuma 8K Big Pit Karpfen Angeln Rolle - 57739
Okuma Alaris Spinning Reels ALS-65
Okuma Andros A-5S Lever Drag Fishing Reel
Okuma Angelrute - Epixor 9ft 2,70m - 5-25g - 2 teilig
Okuma Avenger 40b Ladies Edition Pink Spinning Reel AV-40b-LE
Okuma Aventa BF AB-8000 Big Pit Free Spool Reel + Spare spool Carp Fishing
Okuma Azores bluee 4000 Front Drag Reel
Okuma Barbarian corrosion resistant body carp reel free spool system
How are we doing this?
Okuma Carbonite Match or Feeder Spinning Reel 2M-RD or 2M-FD
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Okuma Cerros Low Profile Baitcast Left Hand Reel, CR-266VLX
OKUMA CEYMAR CBF-30 BAITFEEDER FISHING REEL
Okuma Ceymar White C-55 Fixed Spool Reel
Okuma Citrix Ci-364LXa Linkshand Baitcaster Multirolle
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Okuma Classic UFR 7ft Spin Rod 2-10g
Okuma Cold Water Linecounter Reel 2+1BB 5.1 1 18lb 230yd RH CW-203D
Okuma Cgoldnado CDX Bait feeder Spinning Reel 28lb Drag
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Okuma Diemos 4BB Spinning Combo Di-S-662-30 7874
Okuma Epixor XT 55 Reel Beachcaster
Okuma G-Force Sea Quiver 9FT Multi Tip Rod Sea Fishing Rod
Okuma HSX-266V Helios SX Low Profile 6.6 1 Baitcasting Fishing Reel
Okuma Integrity Fly Fishing Reel Large Arbor 10 11A NEW
Why does it work?
Okuma Longbow XT BF Baitfeeder Free Spool Reel 655 - 54212 NEW Carp Fishing
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Okuma Metaloid M-12IILX Linkshand Multirolle
Okuma Pink Pearl Spin Rod 7'1 5-20g
Okuma RTX Spinning Reel RTX-30S
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharOFFICIAL MERCHANDISE CELTIC REPLICA RETRO FOOTBALL SHIRT (XL) - BNWT; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Okuma Solterra SLR-30 3,5 1 5BB +1RB Multi Roll
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Official New England Revolution Football Home Shirt Tee Top Jersey 2018 Kids, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
OKUMA TRIO CredVER CONSTRUCTION SPINNING REELS REGULAR AND HIGH SPEED MODELS
Okuma Zeon 55 Spinning Reel - Front Drag Fixed Spool 5500 Pier Boat (4 Bearings)
OLD PATINA Skis 84 Long with Metal Bindings and OLD Bamboo Poles
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Olivier Bonnaire Bouygues Telecom Team Cycling Bib Shorts Trägerhose Gr. 1 S
Olympic marseille france french football xxl mans 2xl adidas made away jersey
OMER CAYMAN HF CAMU 3D 90
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Official Nice Football Away Shirt Jersey Tee Top 2017 18 Mens Macron – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Omron HBF-306C Fat Loss Analyzer Monitor Body Logic body 306 fitness
ONE3 By 13 Fishing Origin C Casting Reel - Right Hand 6.6 1
One80 Revolution 2 Darts – Steel Tip Tungsten – with Replaceable Reflex Point...
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
O'neal AMX Zipper Knee Guard III Knieschoner black Oneal
O'Neal Defender 2.0 Fahrrad Helm All Mountain Bike Trail MTB Sliver neon blue
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
ONEAL Element FR Hybrid MTB Jersey und Hose Short 2019 - teal MTB Enduro
O'neal Element Zen MX DH MTB Pant Hose lang blue green 2019 Oneal
Oneal MTB Q RL Helm Combo TWO-X Brille DH Downhill Sonnenbrille Mountainbike
ONeal Q RL Helm MTB black Matt All Mountain Bike Enduro Fahrrad Trail Freerid
O'neal Spare Visor 5 Series Helm Visier California black yellow Oneal
O'Neills - Kerry GAA Jersey - Size XL - Brand New
OneWorld Women's 3 4 Lace Up Sleeve Tie Dye Scoopn - Choose SZ color
OPA OPA Fishing PE line High strength 1000m Multicolor Size 0.4 8lb 119
Optic Nerve Neuredoxin 3.0 Sunglasses Shinny Green
orange County Alloy Fishing Platform Barrow
Original 1980’s GT world tour shirt oldschool BMX
ORIGINAL BUNDESWEHR SPORTSCHUHE BW-SPORT LAUFSCHUHE GELÄNDE SCHUHE black blue
Original Polar OH1 Optical Heart Rate Sensor for A370 M430 V800 orange Grey
OrNot Code Citron - House Jersey - Large
Orvis Battenkill Disc IV Spey - NEW - FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Orvis Frequent Flyer 9ft, 8 weight, 7 piece travellers fly rod in its Orvis case
Orvis Recon Fly Rod 904-4 429 NEW 25-Year Guarantee FREE SHIPPING
ledneW .tS 60666
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Herstellernummer: ||89181162-20|
| Farbe: ||Blau|| Marke: ||Northwave|
| Hersteller: ||Northwave|| Ärmellänge: ||Kurzarm|
| Geschlecht: ||Herren|