1991-1992 Home Calcio Maglia Umbro Scozia Jersey Scotland XL Size 97282xtmy8694-National TeamsMaillot 1 FCN NUREMBERG NÜRNBERG n°5 PUMA vintage trikot shirt oldschool 1994
Maillot Adidas Fc Bayern Munchen Opel Matthaus n°10 Ancien - L
Maillot ADIDAS vintage VENTEX shirt Brésil Brasil Nantes années 80 trikot XS
Maillot Ale Graphics PRR Glass Manga Larga black-orange
Maillot Ale Solid Cracle black-orange
Maillot Alpinestars - Alpes Maillot 8.0 Ss 2019 Feuille De Vigne greene
Maillot À Manches Courtes Altura Femme Firestorm 2019 Hi-viz Pink bluee 16
Maillot Angleterre Gascoigne England Jersey Umbro Away Football soccer - L
Maillot AS Roma 2006 2007
Maillot bayern munich 2018 2019 version joueur jersey soccer home size M
Maillot BRASIL BRAZIL 1992-1993 UMBRO foot shirt trikot maglia jersey football
Maillot Cameroun Puma vintage Football Shirt jersey Oldschool - L
Maillot Castelli Volata 2 red-black
Maillot ciclismo TEAM CAISSE D EPARGNE Nalini Pinarello
Maillot Craft Velo white-black-orange
Maillot cycliste Ag2R Prevoyance Decathlon tour de France 2004 - L
Maillot cycliste Caffé Baqué Bugno shirt camiseta DURANGUESA Pays Basque 8 XXL
Maillot cycliste Credit Agricole LOOK Tour 1999 Nalini Jersey cycling - 3 M
Maillot Cycliste FORMIDO HOLLAND LADIES TOUR. Woman Gersey. Cyclisme
How are we doing this?
Maillot cycliste LA JALABERT Mazamet Castres camiseta collection maglia shirt M
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot cycliste ONCE WURTH Giordana Tour de France jersey shirt camiseta trikot
Maillot Cycliste TILT Boucles de l'Evre Cyclotourisme vintage 70'S acrylique - 1
Maillot cycliste Vetements BigMat Auber 93 Tour 2010 Manche Longue - 3 M
Maillot cycliste vintage W.T.C EBES années 70 shirt jersey trikot green RAXAR 4 L
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Altura 2016 Spirit Vivid pinkdo-n
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit black D
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Madison 2016 Roadrace Optimus Thermal Hi-Viz
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Santini 2018 Fashion Origine Flashy Aoranged
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Madison 2018 Keirin pink Glo purple Ve
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Santini 365 Scia black
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Santini 2018 Redux yellow
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Madison 2016 Roadrace Thermal Classy Burgund
Why does it work?
Maillot de football Bayern Munich München Vintage 98 99 Adidas size M trikot
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Maillot de football équipe de Genoa CFC 1993
Maillot de football Manchester United 2002-2004
Maillot de football retro Tottenham Hotspur FC 1999-2001 N°14 Ginola
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMagma Nestable 10 Piece Induction Cookware model A10-360L-IND; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Maillot de foot équipe d'Espagne 2008-2009
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Magma Nesting 7-Piece Induction Compatible Cookware - Stainless Steel Exterior &, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Maillot de foot retro Società Sportiva Lazio 1999-2000
MAILLOT DE KAKA N°22 AC MILAN size XL
Maillot de VTT manches courtes 100 Percent Celium Fatigue
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Maillot Diadora As Roma Mexes size L Manche Longue
Maillot Equipe de France Mondial 1998 Crocodile FFF Vintage Adidas Jersey - M
Maillot Football Collection 2002 MANCHESTER UNITED size M
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Magna Nordic Baltic Pilk Rod 115 240cm 30-115g – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Maillot Football Vintage Collection FC BARCELONE 2001-2002 size L
Maillot goal BARNET F.C BEAVER shirt Loaded orange keeper trikot camiseta M
Maillot jersey camiseta trikot shirt Allemagne deutschland germany 1990 90
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Maillot jersey shirt maglia shirt 2004 2006 04 06 West ham M tevez silverina 05
Maillot LIVERPOOL shirt REEBOK away trikot 2004 2006 manches longues L S L
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Maillot Mavic CALIENTE Jersey Sans Manches purple S , M
Maillot Pearl Izumi Launch SL blue Femme
Maillot Vtt Giro Roust 2019 Vague De Chaleur blacke M
Majestic Premium Hirschleder Handschuhe Western Biker Arbeit Cowboy S,M,L,XL
Major craft bass bait rod Benkei finesse Light Model BIC-67L BF fishing rod
Major Craft Basspara Spinning Model BPS-66M spinning rod F S from Japan
Major Craft Benkei Series Baitcast Rod BIC 702 H (8169)
Major Craft CROSTAGE CRX-964LSJ (4pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft Crostage Series Baitcast Rod CRJ B60 3 (7534)
Major Craft Crostage Series Spinning Rod CRX T732 Aji (2556)
Major Craft Days Series Spinning Rod DYS 65UL (0167)
Major Craft Finetail FSX-722L (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft FIRSTCAST Eging FCS-862E Spinning Rod from Japan
MAJOR CRAFT GIANT KILLING SERIE LIGHT JIGGING & SLOW PITCH RODS
Major craft Mebaring spinning rod N-ONE mebaru solid NSL-S732UL fishing rod
Major Craft N One Series Baitcast Rod NSL 882 EXH B (9319)
| Condition: |
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition