Maglia bike H721 M TG SEREGNO camiseta trikot maillot shirt ciclismo 97282xtmy3774-JerseysMaillot cycliste à pois Critérium Dauphiné Fiat Manche Longue Fiat Vintage - S
Maillot cycliste BATIK DEL MONTE Biemme TOUR 1997 maglia camiseta vintage 7 XXXL
Maillot cycliste BRESCIA VERYNET vintage maglia shirt jersey 1996 Nalini XL XXL
Maillot cycliste CARRERA Tour 1996 maglia PANTANI shirt vintage camiseta 4 L
Maillot cycliste COFIDIS 1998 cycling shirt jersey manches longues vintage rare
Maillot Cycliste Credit Mutuel Bretagne vintage 80'S CCM La Meziere - 3 M
Maillot Cycliste ETXE ONDO ETXENDO size XXL NEUF
Maillot cycliste GAN Tour de France 1994 LEMOND vintage jersey shirt trikot M
Maillot cycliste Inverse SQUAD LINE 2017
Maillot cycliste LCMT MOUTAIN BIKE 2001 Bio Racer Lotto shirt trikot camiseta 4
Maillot cycliste Mercatone Uno Wega Tour 1997 Santini Vintage Jersey - XXL
Maillot cycliste SAECO CANNONDALE 1998 CIPOLLINI maglia shirt cycling trikot L
Maillot cycliste Toshiba Tour 1988 SMS Santini Look Vintage Jersey - XXXL
Maillot cycliste vélo GROENEWEGEN cyclisme tour france cycling jersey radtrikot
Maillot Cycliste vintage La Chapelle Bouexic Guignen Acrylique 70'S Velo - 3 M
Maillot DDR 1974 N°11 Football shirt trikot GERMANY Deutschland Wolrd cup vtg
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta Madison 2018 Sportive blue-Geo Stripes
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Speed Aq
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta Pearl Izumi Elite black-Stillwater
How are we doing this?
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Madison 2016 Sportive Race Thermal Roubaix Ne
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Pearl Izumi Select Thermal Midnight blueoscur
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Altura 2019 Airstream Teal blue
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Pearl Izumi Select Escape black Herring
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Madison 2016 Tour black white
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Santini 2019 Origine Fluo orange
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Madison 2016 Roadrace Light Classy Burgundy
Maillot de football Arsenal 1995-1996
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Maillot de football équipe de France 2002-2003
Maillot de football équipe du VfB Stuttgart 1997-1998
Maillot de football retro Borussia Dortmund 2016-2017
Maillot de football vintage Arsenal 2007-2008
Maillot de foot équipe du Cameroun 2004
Why does it work?
Maillot de foot Sampdoria 2011 12 n 17 Palombo match porté Tim Coupe haut
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
MAILLOT DE GRIEZMANN N°7 ATLETICO MADRID
Maillot de vélo vintage Once Etxe_Ondo Go On XXL
Maillot de VTT manches longues Alpinestars 2019 Drop Pro black Acid yellow
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMaillot Ciclismo TEAM MAPEI latexco GB Colnago Sporful Maglia Ciclyng; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Maillot EQUIPE DE FRANCE ADIDAS training 90's trikot camiseta shirt vintage L
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar MAILLOT COLLECTOR DOMICILE - BRESIL 94 COUPE DU MONDE 1994 N°11 ROMARIO - , including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Maillot ETATS-UNIS USA n°8 Soccer vintage ADIDAS années 90 shirt jersey L S rare
Maillot Football Collection Vintage MANCHESTER UNITED 1998 size M
Maillot FOOTIX Mascotte Mondial 1998 France Bresil Manche Courte Supporter - L
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Maillot Gore C3 greenical whiteo-red
Maillot jersey maglia camiseta shirt cyclisme cycliste vintage old ancien France
Maillot jersey shirt serbie srbija serbia zvezda partizan worn novi sad xl
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Maillot Cote d'ivoire rétro Drogba n°11 Vintage Football FIF - XL – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Maillot LIVERPOOL LONSDALE vintage shirt trikot ancien 70'S football 38 40 M
Maillot manga larga ciclismo infantil Madison 2017 Sportive Thermal black-pinkdo
Maillot Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Speed black-blue
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Maillot porté worn Barcelona Luis SUAREZ Japan shirt camiseta
Maillot Shimano Performance Cortaviento red
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Maillot velo vintage retro Ford France 1966
MAINLINE Freezer Activ-8 18mm 5kg - M26017
Major Craft Basspara 2PCS series BPC-692MH Baitcasting Rod Fishing NEW JAPAN
Major Craft BENKEI BIC-662MH Baitcasting Rod for Bass
Major Craft CROSTAGE 2 piece rod CRX-902L
Major Craft CROSTAGE Eging CRX-832EL Spinning Rod
Major Craft Crostage Series Spinning Rod CRC 710 MH (7626)
Major Craft CROSTAGE SLOW JIGGING CRXJ-B63 5SJ Baitcasting Rod
Major Craft Days Spinning MODEL 2PC DYS-632L Spinning Rod for Bass
Major Craft Finetail Mountain Stream Model Spinning Rod FTS-482UL
Major Craft First Cast FCC 662 MH
Major Craft GIANT KILLING LIGHT JIGGING Series GKJ-S60LJ Spinning Rod
Major Craft Lure Metal Jig JP Jig Para greenical Ikanago 90g Red gold
Major Craft N-ONE Sea Bass model NSS-962M
Major Craft N-ONE SRJ Shore Rubber Slow Jigging NSS-902-M SRJ Spinning Rod
Major Craft Solpara Series Spinning Rod SPX S682 AJI (1934)
Major Craft Spinning Rod Nuwan Ase Tubular NSL-T682AJI F S from JAPAN
3 omrelap aiv
AN ,alogarfa 12008
| Condition: |
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition