5055 oxyburn FORTY-TWO compressione Maglia 97282xtmy5814-JerseysMaillot cycliste MAPEI GB vintage 1996 ROMINGER STEELS MUSEEUW shirt trikot M
Maillot cycliste ONCE etxeondo Team 1997 Jersey cycling Vintage - XL
Maillot cycliste Phonak 2003 BMC Swiss Cycles UVEX cycling jersey - S
Maillot Cycliste Santini blue 365 Classe À Manches Longues (xxxl, blue)
Maillot cycliste SUVALIV SICHERE FREIZEIT n°66 shirt trikot maglia Cuore n°66 S
Maillot cycliste UC Felletin La Creuse en Limousin Giordana Vintage Velo - 4 L
Maillot cycliste vélo DUMOULIN cyclisme tour de france cycling jersey radtrikot
Maillot cycliste vintage BAILLY NOISY-LE-ROI ESSE shirt jersey trikot ancien L
Maillot cycliste vintage MIELAN années 70 shirt trikot jersey camiseta blue 3 M
Maillot Cycliste wheeler Vintage 90'S Worldwide jersey cycling Shirt - 5 XL
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta Madison 2016 Roadrace Light Hi-Viz yellow-n
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Giro 2017 Chrono Expert Ultapurple
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Pearl Izumi Pro Teal
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para niño Madison 2016 Sportive whiteo-pinkdo
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Madison 2016 Peloton Thermal Roubaix Hawaiian
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga para women Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit black-S
Maillot De Ciclismo De Manga Roust De Giro 2018 Para women (cristal pink
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Giro 2017 Chrono Sport Sublimated black
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Pearl Izumi Select Escape Port
How are we doing this?
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Madison 2016 Roadrace Light black blue Curaco
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Santini 2018 Mapei blue
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Femme Pearl Izumi Pro Pursuit Wind Dazzling
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Santini 2018 Fashion Vega Light blue
Maillot de football des Pays-Bas Hollande
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Maillot de football équipe de France 2010
Maillot de football FC Barcelone UNICEF 2008-2009
Maillot de football retro équipe de France 2000-2001
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Maillot de football vintage Arsenal 2011-2012
Maillot de foot équipe des Pays-Bas n°9 VAN NISTELROOY 2004-2005
Maillot de foot retro Manchester United 2002-2003
Maillot de foot vintage Newcastle United 1998-1999
Maillot de vélo L'Etape du Tour 2007 Foix-Loudenvielle LCL T X collector
Why does it work?
Maillot de VTT manches courtes Madison 2018 Zenith Haze Atlantic blue Ink blue F
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Maillot équipe de France 100 ans Manche courtes size S,M,L,XL,XXL + Flocage
Maillot Equipe de France Mondial 2006 Nasri Vintage Adidas Jersey - M
Maillot Football 2018-2019 MANCHESTER UNITED size 15-16 Ans
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMaillot Cycliste FORMIDO HOLLAND LADIES TOUR; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Maillot Football Vintage 2010-2011 ARSENAL N°29 CHAMAKH size L
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Maillot Cycliste GEROLSTEINER Nalini integral Velo tour 2007 shirt - 4 L, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Maillot Fox Ranger Youth DR orange
Maillot IFK GÖTEBORG Asics shirt jersey 1994 96 Blomqvist fotbollströja vintage
Maillot jersey maglia camiseta shirt trikot camisa thailand thailande 90 eureka
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Maillot jersey trikot maglia camiseta shirt Cameroun cameroon eto o 2006 rare L
MAILLOT MALDINI N°5 ITALIE 94 size L
Maillot Mavic CALIENTE Jersey Sans Manches purple S , M
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Maillot Cycliste Gitane red Manche Longue Vintage Acrylique France - XL – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Maillot Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Thermo Manche Longue blue
Maillot porté worn Sicilia conifa legea L Num 10
Maillot Shimano Performance Cortaviento
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Maillot Vélo Femme - NORTHWAVE 89121046 Divine Jersey Fushia white - T. L - NEUF
Mainline Baits NEW High Impact Shelf Life Boilies 15mm Or 20mm 5kg All Flavours
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Major Craft 18 Solpara Seabass SPX-902L Spinning Rod NEW
MAJOR CRAFT BASS MUSKIE ROD SPINNING BENKEI SOLID TIP 2PIECE BIS-S652L SFS
Major craft busload spinning speed style spinning 2 piece SSS-642UL fishing rod
Major Craft CROSTAGE CRXJ-B60M DENDO Baitcasting Rod
Major Craft CROSTAGE Seabass CRX-962M Spinning Rod
Major Craft Crostage Series Spinning Rod CRX S702 H Taco (2822)
Major Craft Day´s DYC-702H Spinnrute
Major Craft Fine Tail Area FTA-582UL 1-4g lure trout spinning rod F S from Japan
Major Craft Finetail Stream FSX-B502L Baitcasting Rod Fishing Japan NEW
Major Craft Fullsoli FSB 67 L TR
MAJOR CRAFT HIGH SENSITIVITY TROUT SPINNING ROD FINETAIL
Major Craft N-ONE BAIT FINESSE NSL-S702UL BF Baitcasting Rod from Japan
Major Craft N One Series Spinning Rod NSL S732 UL (9791)
Major Craft Speed Style Series Spinning Rod SSS 652 L (1435)
Major Craft TRAPARA 2 piece rod TPS-662SUL
Major Craft Triple Cross Namari Sutte Spinning Model TCX-S702H NS NEW F S
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||OXYBURN|
| Colore principale: ||ARMY|| Paese di fabbricazione: ||Italia|
| Caratteristiche aggiuntive: ||TRASPIRANTE|| Tipo di manica: ||Corta|
| Materiale: ||DRY-TECH|| Genere: ||Unisex adulto|