CONNORZ ZIMTSTERN men BICI DA MAGLIA LONG BIKE GREENER JERSEY SLEEVE 97282xtmy2823-Other Cycling ClothingMaillot cycliste Saeco Tour 2001 Cannondale jersey Cycling Jersey Cycling - XL
Maillot cycliste SHIMANO marine cycling shirt TBE XL
Maillot cycliste TEXNER BMC Team VTT Swiss cycling trikot shirt manches longues
Maillot cycliste UHALDEAN PAYS BASQUE IPARRALDE BARDOZE camiseta shirt jersey 5
Maillot cycliste vélo CASAR team FDJ tour de france cycling jersey radtrikot
Maillot cycliste green Tour de France PMU Vintage 90'S Shirt - XL
Maillot cycliste vintage étoile E.C.E BTM BAUD shirt jersey trikot maglia 70's M
Maillot Cycliste vintage Systeme U Unico Nalini CC Melesse 80'S jersey - 4
MAILLOT DE CANTONA N°7 MANCHESTER UNITED size L 1994
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta Madison 2017 Roadrace Premio Ruby red
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Madison 2016 Tour Aqua blue-Deep M
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Pearl Izumi Select Escape Port
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para niño Madison 2018 Sportive Torn Stripes-
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Madison 2016 Peloton Thermal Roubaix Hi-Viz A
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga para women Pearl Izumi Select Escape Thermal
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Shimano Windbreak Flugold yellow
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Altura 2019 Icon Nebular black Hi viz J
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Pearl Izumi Pro Pursuit Speed Fiery Co
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Madison 2015 Roadrace Windtech blue Curaco N
How are we doing this?
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Pearl Izumi Tempo Torch red
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Femme Madison 2016 Stellar blue Fish
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Pearl Izumi Pro Escape Thermal black Smoked P
Maillot de football Bayern Munich 1993-1994
Maillot de football équipe de France 2002-2003
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Maillot de football équipe du Japon 2004-2005
Maillot de football Real Madrid 2003-2004
Maillot de football retro Real Madrid 2014-2015
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Maillot de foot Chelsea Umbro Autoglass T L
Maillot de foot retro Benfica Lisbonne TELECEL 1998-1999
Maillot de foot vintage Equipe de France 2008-2009
MAILLOT DE NEYMAR N°10 PSG size L
Maillot de VTT manches courtes 100 Percent Airmatic blue Fonce
Why does it work?
Maillot de VTT manches longues Madison 2018 Flux Enduro True red Blood red
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Maillot Equipe De France Centenaire 2 Etoiles Mbappe size XL 100 ans foot
Maillot ESPAGNE SPAIN ESPANA vintage shirt World Cup 94 GUARDIOLA n°9 ADIDAS S
Maillot Football Collection Vintage 2012-2013 QUEENS PARK RANGERS QPR size L
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMaillot cycliste JOLLY COMPONINILI CLUB 88 Nalini Tour de France 1991 BE - M; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Maillot Football Vintage Manchester City Ali Benarbia Le Coq Sportif size XL
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Maillot cycliste La Française des Jeux Tour France 98 GITANE vintage shirt XXXL, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Maillot goal ETATS-UNIS USA Soccer vintage ADIDAS Tony MEOLA shirt jersey trikot
Maillot jersey camiseta shirt barcelona barcelone valdes 2011 2012 goalkeeper L
Maillot Jersey manchester united ronaldo 2007 2008 L
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Maillot jersey trikot shirt serbia partizan zvezda vojvodina worn porte
Maillot Manches Courtes Santini Origine 2019 orange Fluo S
MAILLOT NALINI FERSINONE white black size L
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Maillot cycliste La PASCAL RICHARD Atlanta 96 NALINI trikot shirt jersey 5 XL – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Maillot Pearl Izumi Select Escape women
Maillot Real Madrid Adidas size M Neuf Et Authentique
Maillot Spiuk Race red-white
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Maillot Vtt Giro Roust 2019 blue Iceberg Dévoile Camo M
Mainline Nash Various Mixed Frozen Boilies 10kg Bait
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Major Craft Alexander Series Baitcast Rod AX B63 3 SP (9190)
Major Craft Basspara 2PCS series BPS-662M Spinning Rod for Bass
Major Craft CROSTAGE 2 piece rod CRXJ-S702M NS
Major Craft CROSTAGE Eging CRX-862E Spinning Rod from Japan
Major Craft Crostage Series Spinning Rod CRJ S802 M Tenya (6698)
Major Craft CROSTAGE Super Light Shore Jigging CRX-902SSJ Spinning Rod
MAJOR CRAFT DAYSSPINNING2PIECE DYS-652UL
Major Craft Finetail Main Stream Model FTS-782M Spinning Rod New JAPAN Fishing
Major Craft FIRSTCAST Eging FCS-832EL Spinning Rod
Major Craft GIANT KILLING Jigging GXJ-B62MH Baitcasting Rod NEW
Major Craft Lure Metal Jig JigPara Micro 5 g Keimura Shirasu
Major Craft N-ONE NSE-832EL (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft N One Series Spinning Rod NSS 963 LSJ (9715)
Major Craft Solpara Series Spinning Rod SPS 832 EL (2171)
Major Craft SpeedStyle SSS-S632UL SFS (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan
Major Craft TRAPARA Native TPS-802-MHX Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft Triple Cross Series Spinning Rod TCX 962 MH SRJ (0845)
A11 ONITSOGA'TNAS AIV
NC ,'IVODNOM 48021
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
| Marca: ||ZIMTSTERN|