FOOTBALL CALCIO CISSE 9 FRANCIA MAGLIA MAILLOT TRIKOT SHIRT SOCCER JERSEY 97282xtmy7854-National TeamsMaillot de ciclismo de manga corta Altura 2019 Firestorm Hi-viz yellow-Teal
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta Giro 2017 Chrono Sport Sublimated black Rippe
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta Madison 2018 Roadrace Apex Dark Shadow-blue C
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Altura 2018 Peloton yellow-red
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Pearl Izumi Elite Escape Mist Verd
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Pearl Izumi Pro Teal
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta para women Santini 2017 Wave Morado
Maillot de ciclismo de manga corta Pearl Izumi Pro Torch red
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga Altura 2017 NV 2 Thermo Shield Hi-Viz Amarill
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga para women Madison 2016 Sportive black-Hi-Viz
Maillot de ciclismo de manga larga para women Shimano Performance Thermal Winter
Maillot de Cyclisme à manches courtes Enfant Altura 2019 Icon Spice orange Teal
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Altura 2019 Icon Nebular purple Hi viz
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit black Rush
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Santini 2018 Wave Aqua
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Madison 2018 Sportive blue Diamonds
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Santini 2018 Sleek 99 red
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Femme Pearl Izumi Pro Pursuit Wind Dazzling
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit Rogue red Port
How are we doing this?
Maillot de football Bayern Munich 1995-1996
By rethinking our relationship to carbon and green waste.
Earth has a natural way of regulating carbon — plants. Plants take up atmospheric carbon (CO2) and convert it into food and oxygen. When plants die, the remaining carbon in their structure decomposes and is stored in Earth’s soil. Time, heat, and pressure fossilizes decayed plant (and animal) matter into what we refer to as fossil fuels (coal or oil). This is Earth’s long-term carbon storage system.
The mining of these fossil fuels for energy has disrupted this process. Every time we mine fossil fuels, we are extracting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon from the soil. When we burn these fossil fuels for energy, we are emitting millennia’s worth of trapped carbon into the air as CO2. Due to our reliance on the fossil fuel industry, we are extracting and burning a record amount of fossil fuels everyday, releasing CO2 faster than Earth’s natural cycles are able to keep up. According to the IPCC our rate our CO2 emission has caused a 1 degree global increase in temperature, .5 degrees away from long-lasting or irreversible changes. Needless to say, we must do everything we can to slow down our rate of CO2 emission.
At Local Carbon Network, we are turning to waste as the solution.
By bringing together people, plants, and machines we can re-fossilize and trap CO2 back into the soil, preventing it from being released into the sky. We do this via a process called gasification which is high heat with no oxygen. This process effectively re-fossilizes 50% of the CO2 into wood-charcoal, commonly known as biochar. Co-composting this biochar effectively traps carbon into the soil for millennia.
Maillot de football équipe de France 1990-1991
Maillot de football équipe d'Italie
Maillot de football Manchester United 2002-2003
Maillot de football retro FC Barcelone 1998-1999
What is a Local Carbon Network?
local green waste – biochar making technology – community gardens – sponsors
Maillot de football vintage équipe de France 1996-1997
Maillot de foot équipe du Brésil extérieur 1998
Maillot de foot retro FC Barcelone n°9 ETO'O 2005-2006
We source local woody biomass waste that would otherwise go to municipal burn facility and convert it into Biochar using technology that allows the simultaneous production of electricity and heat. We find sponsor funding to purchase a supply of the biochar to donate to the local community gardens. We supply the gardens and teach them how to co-compost with the Biochar (and reintroduce it back into the soil, effectively trapping carbon into the soil and regenerating soil health)
Maillot de foot vintage Manchester City 2015-2016
MAILLOT DE SIMONE N°23 AC MILAN size L
Maillot de VTT manches courtes Alpinestars 2019 Alps 8.0 Dark Shadow black
Maillot de VTT manches longues Troy Lee Designs 2019 Sprint black
MAILLOT EQUIPE DE FRANCE COUPE DU MONDE 2010 - FFF 10 SHIRT
Why does it work?
Maillot extèrieur Chelsea, Deco, jersey, shirt, maglia, camiseta, size L ou XL
Because we create a win-win scenario for green-waste recycling projects, for community gardens/regenerative agriculture specialists and for the environment.
Maillot Football Collection Vintage 2010 ALLEMAGNE size M
Maillot Football Vintage Collection Third REAL MADRID 2003-2004 size L
Maillot Gardien But Football Vintage FULHAM 2003-2005 size XL
Benefits for composting activities and agriculture:
- BiocharMaillot cycliste VINI CALDIROLA SIDERMEC Tour Drance 2000 maglia shirt jersey L; higher composting temperatures kill pathogens and weed seeds, and result in a more stable, higher quality product.
- Biochar suppresses the emission of odors from compost, especially ammonia, and makes composting much more forgiving.
- Biochar matures in the compost by adsorbing a functional coating from compost which gives it much greater water holding capacity and nutrient exchange capacity, behaving like permanent compost, since biochar itself is extremely long-lived in the soil.
- Biochar stimulates the production of plant exudates and fungal mycelia which increases the soil aggregate stability, making the soil more resilient, more water permeable, and resistant to compaction.
- Biochar captures and retains a tremendous amount of water-soluble nitrates which would otherwise be lost during composting, and stimulates plant growth by providing the plant access to abundant nitrogen.
- Plants exhibit a stronger immune response against pathogens due to the support and soil services of the soil microbiome fostered by co-composted biochar.
- The enhanced nutrient exchange capacity afforded by co-composted biochar reduces the loss of water-soluble nutrients, reducing the pressure to use fertilizer. Any fertilizer that is applied ends up being used more efficiently.
Maillot jersey Brésil édition limitée collector size M PSG Neymar modèle pro
Benefits for the environment:
- For every kg of composted Biochar produced in conjunction with electricity generation by gasification of biomass waste, we have up to 40kg of climate impact.
- Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Sequestration (BECCS), and Pyrolysis Carbon Capture and Sequestration (PyCCS), are scientifically recognized methods for drawing down carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it in the soil for the long term, leveraging plants to capture carbon dioxide, which is already happening worldwide.
- Nitrous oxide and methane emissions can be reduced by up to 90% in the compost pile with the addition of biochar. (Nitrous oxide, N2O, is 300x more potent than CO2, and methane is about 80-100x worse than CO2 in the first 20 years after it is emitted.)
- Biochar continues to abate nitrous-oxide emissions from the soil.
- Biochar Maillot cycliste vintage Castelli color Champion du Monde 80'S Jersey - 5 L, including pesticides and heavy metals, making it a useful tool for remediating contaminated soils.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification prevents particulate matter from being released into the atmosphere compared to open combustion.
- The production of biochar in the course of gasification for power generation and heating offsets fossil fuel use.
Maillot jersey maglia camiseta trikot shirt red Bull kini moto S
Maillot jersey trikot maglia shirt serbia partizan zvezda kragujevac worn porté
Maillot Manches Courtes Femme Giro Chrono Sport 2019 Iceberg bluee Palm Burst L
Benefits of producing biochar as a part of green waste recycling projects:
- Avoid trucking green waste over long distances burning diesel.
- Get electricity and heat out of the green waste instead of just letting that value go up in smoke.
- The production of biochar converts a waste stream into a value stream.
Maillot M.Courtes POC ESSENTIAL JERSEY size XL -50%
Maillot Pearl Izumi Elite Tri In R Cool Sans Manches blue
Maillot PORTUGAL 1968 N°13 Football shirt camisa vintage maglia Wolrd cup vtg
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in composting – become a Maillot cycliste Vintage Cycles Moussard Vannes Acrylique 70'S Pop - 3 M – you could support the project by signing up for a yearly composting subscription and receive an insulated tumbling composter as well as a yearly supply of biochar. We reinvest the profit into sponsoring other projects. Alternatively you could involve your local community garden and apply for a sponsorship.
If you are producing woody biomass – become a Biochar Producer – our equipment converts 6 tons of woody waste biomass each month, producing 60mw/h of renewable electricity, 120 mW/h of heat and 300kg of Biochar (enough for 3 tons of compost) – you can become a biochar producer if you produce 6 tons of woody green waste per month or can form a community project to reach that amount.
If you are a local business – become a Sponsor – instead of investing only on advertising you can associate your brand to Climate Impact and really enable Carbon Drawdown in your area. In exchange we will talk about you to local press, put you on our newsletter, have your company name visible at the community garden we provide the biochar to and even give you visibility for a year on our website. We will also give you a certificate displaying your yearly drawdown achievement. Relatively small donations can be fully enabling to the project!
If you have a following – become an LCN Advocate – activists, associations, journalists, thought leaders and communicators we would love for you to help us spread the word by interviewing us or talking about us on your blog, newsletter or social media. We will return the courtesy by speaking about your brand.
Join the Local Carbon Network today and help your community be a part of the climate solution.
Maillot Shimano Breakaway black-green
Maillot velo enfant manche courte yellow fluo 6 8 ans - Accessoire Vélo
Mainline Baits Frozen Boilies 10kg All Flavours 15mm or 18mm
LCN has sequestered:
Kilograms CO2e to date
Major Craft 18 Solpara Kurodai SPX-782M Spinning Rod
MAJOR CRAFT BASS MUSKIE ROD BAIT BENKEI 2PIECE BIC-662M
The Climate Clock tells us we will reach our CO2 limit within 15 years
…but “a mere 2% increase in the carbon content of the planet’s soils could offset 100% of all greenhouse gas emissions going into the atmosphere.” … while also regenerating soils.
Major Craft Bass Spinning Rod Bass Para 1 pcs Model BPS-63UL Fishing Rod Japan
Major Craft Benkei Series Baitcast Rod BIC 652 UL BF (8053)
Major Craft CROSTAGE LIGHT JIGGING CRXJ-B64L LJ Baitcasting Rod from Japan
Major Craft Crostage Series Spinning Rod CRX 962H (2648)
Major Craft Day's Bait 1pc Model DYC-69MH casting rod F S from Japan
Major Craft Finetail 2 Piece Rod FSX-B452L Casting Rod Fishing NEW JAPAN
Major Craft Fine Tail Series Spinning Rod FSX 722 L (1770)
Major Craft FIRSTCAST Light Game FCS-T682AJI Spinning Rod Fishing Japan New
Major Craft Giant Killing Series Baitcast Rod GKJ B65 MH TR (4687)
Major Craft Mebaring Spinning Rod Triple Cross mebaru Tubular TCX-T862M Japan
Major Craft N-ONE SEABASS NSS-962M Spinning Rod NEW
Major Craft N-ONE SRJ Shore Rubber Slow Jigging NSS-862-L SRJ Spinning Rod
Major Craft Solpara Series Spinning Rod SPS T762 M (2362)
Major Craft Spinning Rod Fine Tail Area Model FTA-662 SUL F S from JAPAN
Major Craft Trapara Series Spinning Rod TPS 562 UL (0900)
Major Craft TRIPLE-CROSS SHORE JIGGING MODEL TCX-1002HH Spinning Rod
Major Craft TROUTINO TTS-562L Spinning Rod NEW
33 analletsaclav aiv
TA ,oramocatrop 73041
| Condition: |
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
| EAN: ||Non applicabile|